Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] Empty
PostSubject: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:10 pm

Leon stomped onto the beach of this new place. Mineral Town. Strange...even though it was so close to the Valley, Leon had never been here before.
He tapped his foot to a non-existant beat, cursing the fact that he didn't have his CD player with him. Without something there that was able to play his moods, he felt small and angry. His blood was boiling.
With a jolt to his heart, he realised it would be more fun with Soph here. Her vision was perfect for finding things to inspire new things-games, paintings, even just friendly chats.
Friendly chats...for the moment, a thing of the past. Soph had been stung by his words in the forest. But she said she could see the future. His future. Something about a bond...
"If you can see the future, why didn't you say something? Didn't you see this coming?" Leon yelled above the roar of the waves, although they were the only things that were matching his mood. "No one ever helps me or says anything to me!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] Badge

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 pm

The waves of water crashed down on the beach loudly for some odd reason today and to Kitty's further amazement someone was standing not far from them. The figure seemed to be yelling at the waves angrily, but she couldn't make out what he was saying from her position. As she approached him, she realized it was Leon or the person she called immature and slaped across the face. Naturally after having time of reflecting what she did. she felt guilty about it. It would be so weird for her to apologize normally though, because it would prove that she admits herself that she is immature. She had to talk to him though and try to make amends, so she walked near him and stood next to him.

"You know," she said. "You can try to talk to non-living things, but it's not the same as speaking to a person. Like you'd want to talk to me of all people. Knowing what I did to you, probably makes you hate me, right?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Leon frowned as Kitty stood next to him. She seemed almost scared...or guilty, but at the same time, reassured. Well, she was lucky she felt that way.
He considered his options carefully. He could carry on being a jerk and be known for it forever-because Leon was sure that if he was mean to Kitty, she'd have someone there, someone to help her, someone that would listen to her as she reaccounted any stupid things Leon would say-or he could be calm, and forgive her and tell her she was right. He sighed, picking the second option.
"I should," he croaked out at last, looking out to the sea. "But, somehow, I can't. You were right about me being immature, and," Leon stopped to clear his throat, thinking about how to word his next thought. Finally...
"And, in a strange way, I want to thank you for slapping me. It makes you think, y'know? Thank you for helping Soph too. I know I act like a fool around her, and even though she puts on like she doesn't care sometimes, I don't think people realises she suffers all the time. And part of that is my fault." Leon coughed, his throat hurting. He was loosing his voice after yelling. He was also battling in his head-between right and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:10 pm

"Don't mention it," Kitty said being somewhat relieved. It was strange, the atmosphere between them. It seemed tense, but relaxed at the same time. Natural in a way, to be exact. "I can tell you care about her though," Kitty said rotating her right foot in circles in the sand. "Otherwise you wouldn't have just said that if you didn't." The waves continued to crash against the shore in a nice steady pattern.

"Your throut must hurt, Leon," Kitty said noticing a change in the way he was speaking since they first met. Leon was probably here for awhile shouting, releasing his anger into a cold wet world. His voice would probably get worse if he didn't do something about it soon. "Wanna get a warm drink before it gets worse? My treat, plus I owe you for being a jerk and slapping you across the face."
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Leon closed his eyes, and smiled. Just a small smile. Just the way Soph smiled. "Thank you Kitty," he repeated in the same croaking voice. "I think I have realised now-it isn't fun to be a jerk all the time. Sometimes isn't good either, but in the end, we're just human." Leon blinked at his sudden burst of wisdom. That's normally Soph's job...why am I keeping this stored away? It's something to say, I guess... Leon thought wanly, so he said it outloud.
"I don't normally say stuff like that," he croaked out, although he sounded cheerful. "Normally Soph says stuff like that. It's pretty strange, though. Her name is the nickname that comes from 'Sophie'. I don't know why her mom liked it better...anyway, Sophie means wisdom. I guess that's why she's good at it, but at the same time, so innocent. Half and half." He then realised Kitty had asked him a question. "You sure? I promise, even if I'm ill next time, I'll buy the drinks." He coughed, a deep sound in his chest;it made him sound like an animal. "Oh dear...looks like I caught something, and I don't think yelling helped..."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Leon's words were somewhat insparational, for him of all people. It surprized Kitty that he would say something like that, which made her feel even worse about how she had treated him. "Names are unquie and have different meanings, like yours is lion and mine is pure," Kitty said, "but I don't think that should really matter. The name doesn't make you who you are, but your actions. Besides, I'm not really that pure, well as far as innocent goes. I don't know about my family history at all."

Leon's cough seemed to have gotten worse in a surprizing short amount of time. "Come on already," Kitty said walking away from the crashing waves. "Warm drinks don't suddenly show up at the beach, you have to go to a store, resturant, or cafe and buy them."
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Leon smiled as his moment of wisdom left him. "Lion? Wait till I tell Soph...or maybe she already knows? I don't get her sometimes...but in a funny way, I guess I do understand!" Leon laughed, a glorious sound, but another cough attack interupted him enjoying the sound. "Hmph!" He grumbled at the thought, but he quickly shook it off. It wasn't the end of the world, after all.
Kitty was walking away. "Wait up!" Leon called, catching up to her. "I know they don't appear on the beach;I'm not stupid!" He thought about it for a while. "Okay, maybe I am...I'll allow you that one!" He waited for her laugh, poised to join in himself.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Kitty laughed at Leon's comment, she couldn't help it at all. He did have a pretty good sense of humor once she got over him being a jerk and saw a glipse of who he really was. For some odd reason Kitty felt a bit childish at the moment for being a twenty-two year old, but it was fun. "I didn't know you were stupid yet, so why did you ruin the surprize?" she teased. "Now let's head to somewhere we can get something to drink now."

(Hey do you want me to start a new topic?)
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:50 pm

[yep, as long as you give me the link!]
Leon laughed a his own comment too. "It was a surprise?" He asked with an air of mock confusion. "I thought you already knew!" Leon smiled. Okay, so at first, he'd thought Kitty was pretty unreasonable-who would slap someone they barely knew?-but now, he was having fun! Maybe if I'm okay with having friends that are girls, I'll be okay with Soph having friends that are guys! He thought cheerfully, considering the possiblity of whistling. He coughed again and shook his head. "Stupid dang cold," he grumbled, folding his arms. "Yeah, I think I need that drink now!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:54 pm

"I do tend to know a lot, but no one can know everything. Now let's get you that drink before your cough gets any worse and you have to start taking medicine," Kitty replied starting to walk to the cafe. The idea of herself getting something warm to drink seemed nice too. She could almost imagine a warm cup of cocoa sliding down her throat and warm her body up. The winter air really did seem to get to her at times like this and a warm drink tended to chase it away, if only for a moment or two.

[Link to click to go to the cafe.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]   So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon] Empty

Back to top Go down

So we meet again...[reserved-Kitty & Leon]
Page 1 of 1