Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1) Afsangelaward-4

Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1)   Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:51 pm

"Can you see me?" Is the first thing they ask when we make eye contact. I have no choice but to admit I can, i'm the only one that can. "How?" they ask. "It's a gift i have" i explain. I feel strangly drawn to them. Whenever i lay eyes on them, i feel thier rush of emotions; fear, anger, sadness, confustion, and I feel I must help them, no matter the cost. They come from so many diffrent backrounds, and they can look scary at first. But as they come to relize where they are, they start to look like normal human beings. Although something strage has been happening latley. The earth bound spirits seem to be getting stronger and stronger. I can't seem to figure out what's going on. Whatever may be happening, they still come to me with their problems. And it's up to me to help them cross over. I just got married, moved to a small home , and own an Antique Shop. My name is Meldina Gorden, and I am a Ghost Whisperer.
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1) Stephxlukenov

Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1)   Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 am

I know you posted this awhile ago, but I think its really good! You should continue if you get the chance!
Back to top Go down

Can you see us? inspired by ghost whisperer (season 1)
Page 1 of 1