Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Planting Season.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : The Planting Season. Esaward

The Planting Season. Empty
PostSubject: The Planting Season.   The Planting Season. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:09 am

Graham slid his hands into his pockets as he walked into the front door of the flower shop. His entire savings - all 300G - was in his right pocket, gripped as tightly in his fist as the jean material would allow. After this shopping trip, he would be, essentially, broke. He was hoping his investment today would pay off in the long run. If he made enough money this season, he could buy livestock to hold him over in the winter, when hardly any crops grew.

"Hello?" he called, leaning over the counter. He shrugged when he saw no one, and turned to the aisles of seeds. After browsing for a few minutes, he returned to the counter with two bags of seeds: one bag of eggplant seeds, one bag of spinach.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : The Planting Season. Nextmotm

The Planting Season. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Planting Season.   The Planting Season. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Adamaris emerged from the back of her shop, a tea tray in her hands. She sets it down over on a counter nearby the main desk. She punches a few buttons with her fingers on a cash register, and takes the seeds, placing them in a fancy bag with fancy writing, that read, "Le Magasin de Fleurs" and had flowers painted around it, very professional like. She looks up at Graham, sympathy in her voice. "250 gold pieces," she says, and continues talking. "Oh yeah. I'm sorry about that one day... I was depressed, and well... I can only tell you I have an alter ego,"
Back to top Go down

The Planting Season.
Page 1 of 1