Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pain I endure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KWC
KWC

Male Number of posts : 13
Roleplay Name : The Riddler

The Pain I endure Empty
PostSubject: The Pain I endure   The Pain I endure EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:53 am

Quote - Pain comes from flesh, and the thirst of an infliction of a deep wound. A wound that when it heals, its subordinate will only wimp of what you felt, and tries to console with a deep measure that can only affect the mind but not the soul. Written by David Nervil.

Title => The pain that I endure.

It's written as a simple story,
of men, and women,
life, treason, hardship, and compassion
the world and its ecosystem,
nature and its beauty,
until from one man's point of view it changes to reality.

You wake up on the morning, thinking what could happen next?
That is if you don't have a daily routine,
you know, wandering around do what's right, eat healthy, and speak when spoken to with verbal understanding and body languages.
One goal after another, with no vision of lusting for something greater.
It could be be just then, but slightly it isn't because there's always a missing piece that needs to be finished.
Before it finishes, something ushers its importance, leaving you out of one maze, and going to a next.

It's written as a simple story until from one man's point of view it changes to reality.

Through the midst of that moment, comes defining yet obscure actions one could yet have wished for.
To others, they want to hold you, seized you, some would just want to break you to show you greater fear.
It can't be stopped here. It can't be there. And I will finish this.
No, the wounds are too deep. I don't feel like going much further, but why?
Why must I endure, why must I still hope of a last wish to stir reality.
What's their a purpose of a written destiny and an altered lost glimpse of hope?
Phew...sign.....

He tried his best, some would say.
I remembered him because he was my friend, and we've had such long history together all will tell.
That boy was foolish. Foolish enough to not take proper treatment and hold on to the bidder end with his inaction consequences.
He had a chance. He could have been saved. I could have initiate the process without his call!
DAVID!!!

David, are you OK?
Define being OK.
How do you feel?
I feel what you cannot feel
The operation can save you.
The operation can also kill me.
How long do you plan on leaving like this?
I will live longer than the doctor that said I will die soon. I will live to finish my last assessment to find its morality and lessons. I will live long enough to endure until the bitter end.
You wake up on the morning, thinking what could happen next? Before it finishes, something ushers its importance, leaving you out of one maze, and going to a next.

You know a poem that long often leaves the crowd sleepy. You need to speak fast, yet clearly and tonely. Meaning from the part that shows exclamations you interpreted as you read. I added the repetition line to not lose the listener of what it's about. And the quote is a great way to start a poetry beside saying the title and continues.

You also have to change tones for the narrator, David, and the third person.

Most likely performing something like that, with a brief 3 or 4 minutes of gestures and tone. I'll tell you, even OBAMA will say you got talent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
DrakBlueSoul22
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
DrakBlueSoul22

Female Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Yuriko Oki

The Pain I endure Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pain I endure   The Pain I endure EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Hmm this peaks my intrest. I like it. Good job. Smile
Back to top Go down

The Pain I endure
Page 1 of 1