Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) Afsangelaward-4

Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Ian burst through the door of the hospital. "She needs help!" he called. Almost immediately, nurses started swarming around them. One nurse took kitty from her arms and placed her on a gurney. Other nurses started asking him questions all at once. This must be what it feels like for superstars. he thought.
"How did this happen?" One nurse asked.
"She tripped and fell." Ian replied, rather sourly.
"How old is she?" another wondered.
"I don't know, 23?"
"What are her medical records?"
"I don't know, isn't that your job?"
" What is your relation to the patient?"
"I'm just a friend of hers." he spat. Ian didn't like all this attention. Kitty needed him right now.

He someone grab his arm--his good arm. "WHAT!?" he snapped.
The nurse put her finger to her lips. "Please be more silent, sir. And come this way. We need to get your arm cleaned and wrapped up."
Ian was in no hurry to loiter in the lobby. He obediently followed the girl, briefly glancing over his shoulder to look at Kitty, but he couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Somewhere Kitty must had dosed off or something, since when she woke up she was in a hospital bed. There was a slight throbbing pain to her head, she must had hit it pretty hard. Her left arm was in a sling and in a cast across her chest and bandages were tightly wrapped on her right hand where she burnt herself. She had been to the hospital before, but not for something this bad. There was an IV drip in her arm and she was tempted to pluck it out, but she couldn't with her left hand. So she sat up on the bed and bent her right fingers and winced in a slight discomfort of pain.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 pm

It seemed to take forever for the nurse to fix up Ian's wound, but when she did, he quickly got up and asked, "What room is Kitty staying in?"
"Kitty? Oh, the girl you brought with you. She's in room 103, but there are no visitors allowed at this time."
"Thank you." Ian said quickly. He ignored the nurse's warning and ran down the hallways, looking from room 103.
Ian's heart was beating quicker and quicker as he ran. He slammed his arm off of the corner of a desk rounding a hallway. "Ouch!" he hissed. His arm stung worse now, but he kept on running.
Ian skitted to a stop. There it was. He hesitated a moment. He knew if he opened this door, it would ruin everything. Everything he had worked so hard to restrained. All the painful memories, the hurt, the urging to cry, the ability to feel that he had locked deep inside his heart. They would all be unlocked and come rushing back into him. This door was the key to that. No, that girl was.
The familiar voice spoke to him again.
We must all digress, Ian. it said. We must learn o accept our faults and move on with our lives.
Ian sighed and chuckled to himself. "Alright." he sighed. "I digress."

He reached for the doorknob and slowly stepped inside. "Kitty?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 pm

The door made a squeak when it opened and Kitty looked up to see that Ian had come to see her. He must had brought her here from the smithery and she must had fainted before that. It was confusing how she should feel about him being there though. She wanted to thank him, but then she wanted to smash him with a hammer. There was a bandage on his arm though that caught her attention. He must had hurt himself at the smithery or bringing her here. "Ian, your arm?" she said, but more as a question.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 pm

"Don't worry about it." he said smiling. Ian silently closed the door behind him and took a seat next to Kitty. "What's important is that you're OK." There was a brief silence. "Kitty...I'm really sorry. Y'know, about what happened at my house. You just, I know it must be hard to lose your memory, but I longed to be in your position so much it made me angry. I'm not--" Ian took a deep breath than continued. "I'm not the most emotionally stable guy in the world. My mother died of heart failure when I was a kid. My father committed suicide right after that. And what's worse, I saw him do it. The memory is still painted so vividly in my head."
Ian paused again, and this time looked into Kitty's big brown eyes. "After that, my grandfather on my father's side raised me. He was very kind, and taught me everything I know on music and painting. Though even with his love, I still grew up bitter. I was twelve at the time, so maybe it was already too late for me." Ian shook his head to himself. It had happened. Everything was there again. All the feelings and pain, it struck Ian's heart like a sword. Tears filled his eyes but he quickly covered his face with his hands so Kitty could not see. "When you got hurt, I was really scared. When I saw that expression on your face after I assaulted you, I felt sick. I don't want to loose anyone else."
Ian placed his head on Kitty's bed. The tears dripped out of his eyes and onto the bed sheet. Eight years. Eight years of tears held back came pouring out of Ian's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Ian dismissed his arm's injury as if it were nothing. He then apologized and exlpained his actions. As Ian explained his past she understood why he would want to forget it so much. Living with images like his father's death couldn't be the most pleasant thing in multiple ways. Ian placed his head on her bed sheets and cried. Gently Kitty sat up and used the non-burnt parts of her right hand to pat him on the head. "Ian," she said not knowing what exactly to say. "I forgive you."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Ian wiped away his tears and looked up at the girl. Suddenly, he burst out laughing. She forgave him? Seriously? He had never heard those words before. He never thought he had to hear them. But now that he had, it felt like he could start over. How could one girl saying those three words possibly accomplish that!? "You." He said trying to catch his breath. "You really are an intriguing woman."
Ian laughed some more. "Alright, alright already! I give up! I'm really....no match for you, am I? Alright then, you decided your own fate here, just remember that. What I do to you from now on you can only blame yourself for, my Kitten." Ian leaned over and kissed Kitty on her jawline.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Ian said she was intriguing, but Kitty thought it was the other way around. It wasn't often that someone would burst out with laughter after crying and saying something like that. He was a confusing person to be around, his actions often had her wondering about him for days. Almost always he was on her mind now to make matters worst. He had kissed her multiple times now which weighed heavily on her mind too. "I'm a tough lady, so I think I can handle it," she said,
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Ian patted her on the head. "Ya, you are, aren't you? That's what I love the most about you, kid."
Ian leaned back in his chair and placed his hands behind his head. "So, did Jinny tell you when you were going to get out of the hospital?"
Ian didn't know Jin personally, but he had heard his name plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:25 am

Since Ian turned back to normal by the looks of it, Kitty felt a huge amount of pressure get off her shoulders. She couldn't help but hope nothing like this happened again though, since she couldn't use both of her hands. It was going to be difficult to work like this, she probably wouldn't be able to touch her tools for a season. She was the cheif smith at her store which ment that buisness was going to take longer than normal now. "I haven't seen him yet," Kitty said. "I just woke up a moment ago, I don't think it'll be long though. Just an overnight thing. The most important question is when will I be able to work again."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:34 am

"Hm, I suppose so, but give yourself time to heal, alright?" Ian got up and stretched out his good arm. "I'm really not suppose to be in here, so I should probably get going. Be a good girl, ok? I'll see you tomorrow, if it's an overnight thing."
Ian turned away and walked out the door, quietly closing it behind him. Now all that was left to do was to wait and see what happened next. Though he really couldn't help but smile to himself. He knew fin his heart he would win this battle, and the war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)   Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitty's Pain, Ian's apology (Kitty and Ian)
Page 1 of 1