Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?

Go down 
+4
35bell
Speakeasy
Suzuko
afsangel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Afsangelaward-4

Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:59 pm

OK, so the only reason I might or might not make this video is because I feel like making it right now out of boredom but might not want to make it in say, 30 minutes. I'm filling out Phoenix Wright Characters and I was wondering if any of your rp characters would like to be a character in it. I guess It's kind of going to be liek a music video or something. I'm not sure yet. But if I do want to do something like this in the future, the characters will already be filled. It's first come, first serve. If more than one person wants their character to take up the identity of a Phoenix Wright character, I will alternate depending on whatever I'm doing.
Here are the characters that need to be filled out. I'm not sure if i'll make more than one video using this idea, so hold tight. If you want to be a character that someone else has chosen, you may sign up for that character. However, there is no guarantee I will make more videos in the future. I would like to, though. Maybe.
Just tell me which character you're signing up and which Phoenix Wright character you want them to be. You can sign up all your characters if you wish

Roles:
Phoenix Wright (attorney)- Issac
Phoenix Wright (Bum)- Gabe
Phoenix Wright ( collage student)-
Miles Edgeworth- Suzuko
Maya Fey- Genna
Mia Fey- Savannah (I can see the..umm..."resemblance")
Pearl Fey- Ray
Larry Butz- Kitty
Wendy Oldbag-
D. Gumshoe- Wess
Franziska Von Karma- Adamaris
The Judge-
Lotta Hart-
Godot- Michael
Apollo Justice-
Kristoph Gavin-
Klavier Gavin- Ian
Iris Hawthrone- Kazumi
Dahlia Hawthorne- Kazumi
Will Powers-
Maggey Bryde- Dylan
Adrian Andrews- Arden (I'm sorry Alyssa, i'm assigning you this role whether you like it or not D:)
Emma Skye- Ayio
Kay Faraday-
Shi-Long Lang-
Calisto Yew-
Tyrell Badd-
Trucy Wright-
Brian Faraday-

I might add more characters later. Some of these characters I'm not too familiar with, or I haven't heard of them at all, but I'll do my best to research them (via youtube) and learn their personalities betta Very Happy If you have any requests for a character that is not there, lemme know.

Last edited by afsangel on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suzuko
Suzuko

Male Number of posts : 47

Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:31 pm

I'm signing up Suzuko as Miles Edgeworth, they are quite similar in character and Edgeworth does have a white-ish hair.
Apart from that, even if I don't get the part, good luck with the video. ^^
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Sounds like fun, especially because I've been in a big Pheonix Wright mood lately. I'm gonna have to ask that you give the role of Pearl Fey to Ray.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:51 pm

lol, cross-deressing? XD
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:53 pm

WHY YES.

And Ray is short, so it works.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:59 pm

GENNA MUST BE MAYA D8<

I COMMAND YOU
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:19 pm

common people, so far I still feel like doing this video, SO SIGN UP. If you don't, I will automatically place your characters in a random role. And by random, I mean i'm going to use the randomizer :-D
Wherever you end up is where you'll be♥
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:13 am

O,O

Wess.

D. Gumshoe.

Gogogogo
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Feel free to use my characters for whatever role you think fits them. ;]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Kay.......i'll resist....the urge to use the randomizer

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Which one will Kitty be?

1. Larry Butz
2. Wendy Oldbag
3. The Judge
4. Lotta Hart
5. Apollo Justice
6. Kristoph Gavin
7. Dahlia Hawthorne
8. Will Powers
9. Maggey Bryde
10. Emma Skye
Back to top Go down
Game Results
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Game Results

Male Number of posts : 1098

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 pm

The member 'afsangel' has done the following action : Events

'Randomizer (10 #'s)' : 1
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Badge

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Don't you think Kitty should be a girl since she is one like Dalhia, Wendy, Maggey, or Emma?
I don't know, it's just weird that she's a guy.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 am

Kay or Emma for Aiyo >;O! Please o_o..
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?   Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to be a Pheonix Wright Character in a goofy video I might or might not make?
Page 1 of 1