Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet Afsangelaward-4

Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet Empty
PostSubject: Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet   Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Ah yes, her guitar, why was she carrying it around with her? Who knows, she had been bringing it everywhere latley. Then again, Kazu had taken an obession with music latley, she had gotten a student. Was she even qualified to give lessons? She was still slightly a beginner herself, but she had been practicng even harder latley. Even to the point where he fingers bled from pressing so hard on the strings. But Kazu was too busy to notice.

Kazu played one note, then another. 'Alright, I think I got it this time!" She told thin air. Kazu started to play a song she had been practicing, then broke out into the lyrics.

"I coulda been the one you noticed
I coulda been all over you
I coulda been like all the others
Is that what I'm supposed to do?

It woulda been really stupid,
If I woulda went home with you
To give you everything you wanted
It woulda been way too soon

I try to be sensative
I try to be tough
I try to walk away...
I try to be innocent
I try to be rough
But I just wanna play

You're my daydream, you know that I've been thinking about you... lately
And everytime I look at you
I can't explain I feel insane, I can't get away
You're my daydream

And you know, and you know, and you know, and you know,
You're making me insane
You're doing it again

You're making me insane
You're doing it again"

There was more to the song, but Kazu ended it there.
Back to top Go down
Harper
Harper

Female Number of posts : 44
Roleplay Name : Piet Soren ten Haken.

PostSubject: Re: Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet   Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Refuge from the heat. That's all I ask.

Seeing as he had arrived by boat, the beach was among the first things that Piet noticed when he arrived in Mineral Town, second only to the staggering temperature. He made it a personal goal to return as soon as he could, and he wasn't one to shy away from his personal goals. He had dressed as lightly as he could, with the most culturally-appropriate swimwear (something he had come to appreciate after the Speedo epidemic in Sorrento, Italy.

But he quickly came to see, stepping on the cement staircase that lead down to the sand and looking out, he was not alone. A girl - automatically attracting Piet's attention - was sitting on the shore with a guitar angled in her small lap, and she was strumming and singing along. He didn't recognized the song, but decided to introduce himself nonetheless.

"Hallo," he said in his native tongue. He was going to play up his knowledge of languages as long as he could in this town. He thought it made him interesting. "Nice music," he said in English, plopping down - without invitation - next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet   Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Kazu smiled wide at the friendly stranger. "Well hallo there." She said mimicking his accent. She'd never heard anything like it before. "I take it you're new here?" Kazu asked looking up at the boat. "Well then, I welcome you to this lovley place. You're a forgeiner, right? I've never met one before, it's very nice to meet you sir, I'm Kazumi Martin, But my friends call me Kazu. Ah, thank you, by the way, I just recently learned to play, so i've been trying hard to improve myself." Kazumi set her guitar down next to her and took the time for the first time in a while to noticed the condition of her fingers. 'Guess i should take care of this." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Harper
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet   Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Piet laughed heartily. "I's Dutch," he explained. "My name is Piet. Prettig kennis te maken." He grinned. "That means 'nice to meet you.'" He stuck out a hand. "I am fluent in Italian, English. A little French." He grinned again. "Somewhat of a foreigner, I suppose." His accent was a mix of almost everything - a little Italian, mostly Dutch. "I've been traveling since I was seventeen. So I come from everywhere!" He threw his hands up and laughed.

"It is very nice to meet you, Kazumi Martin. You have the voice of an angel. I've been to Italy; I would know." In fact, he had fallen in love with Italy. But that was a story for another day.

He looked down at her hands, which had stopped strumming at his approach. "Oh, your fingers," he said, brow wrinkling with concern. "They're bleeding. Do you need something?" Not that he had much to offer, but it would be the...gentlemanly thing to do.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet   Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:20 am

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Piet. Prettig kennis te maken." Kazu mimicked his accent again, almost perfectly. "Wow, it sounds like you've been everywhere. I'm impressed." Kazumi grabbed her yellow bag and dug through it until she found some peroxide, cottonballs, and bandeges. She got to work cleaning her fingers and wrapping them up. "Um, thank you. My voice isn't anything that speical. I just have some extra time after I finish chores on my farm, so I take that time to practice both voice and gutiar. Then I go out and do whatever."
Back to top Go down
Harper
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet   Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Piet nodded, impressed. "You could pass for Dutch yourself," he told her. "You have a great accent. Or maybe you're just a good mimic, a little monkey, eh?" A pause. "And no, I have not been everywhere, at least not yet." He winked, and then took another look at her hands.

"Ah, blood, no good," he said, shaking his head. "I can handle many a thing, but blood! Ah, here, let me help you with that. It always helps to have, eh, ehbo skills." He caught himself, and corrected, "Forgive me. I am used to speaking in my native tongue. First-aid skills."

He reached for the bandage and wrapped her fingers. "There, does that feel better, beertje?" He threw up his hands when he realized he had "accidentally slipped" back into Dutch. "Ah! I'm sorry." He laughed. "So, eh, routine for me, you know? Beertje is 'little bear.' I think it's appropriate." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet   Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:42 am

"That alright, I don't mind. Yes, my fingers feel much better now." Kazu offered Piet a smile. Kazu glanced up at the potition the sun was in and frowned. "Hm. I have to go soon." She sighed. "But, I still have a mintue or two....." Kazumi stummed a few bars on her guitar and started to play a soft, steady rythem.
Back to top Go down
Harper
Harper

PostSubject: Re: Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet   Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Piet leaned - well, as much as anyone could lean back on a beach. "Play me a song, why don't you, beertje? I bet you have talents that could surpass those who have spent their lives doing nothing else but fine-tuning their abilities. Some people are just natural, huh? I think you are very natural. yes, I would very much enjoy a song."

He didn't, however, enjoy the sand very much. He picked up a handful and let the grains fly between his rough fingers. "Messy stuff," he said, shaking his head woefully. "Will be so hard to get out of my clothes later." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet   Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet Empty

Back to top Go down

Poke....(?) BH-Kazu and Piet
Page 1 of 1