Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joshua Gianco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazuli
Lazuli

Female Number of posts : 29

Joshua Gianco Empty
PostSubject: Joshua Gianco   Joshua Gianco EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Full Name: Joshua Gianco
Nicknames: Josh (Call me ‘Joshy’ and I might kill you, even though it sounds kind of cute.)
Birthday: Fall 13th

"What are you looking at? I guess I look nice."

- Height: “I’d say about… Six feet, give or take.”
- Eye Color: “Nothing too special, like a light brown but if in the right amount of light, they look almost golden or sometimes they’re a darker brown.”
- Hair: “Please don’t call me a ginger.” His hair is a bit of a dark auburn, closer to a redish brown than being an actual redhead. The length is a bit shaggy but he will maybe cut it every now and then when he feels like it.
- Clothing: Joshua usually wear very casual-styled clothing, he’s very laid back and usually just has a very comfortable way of living. A simple black blazer and loose pants, unless he has to be completely serious.
- Picture:
Spoiler:

"You say you want to know about me? That's classified, I know my rights. Haha!"

-Family:
Commander Michael Gianco ~ A man of law and order, Josh’s father always expected the best of Joshua and of his brothers and has made several attempts, and one success, to make him join the service. He always displayed himself with such dignity and pride, he was so proud to be a man of the service himself. He seemed to be a good guy, but when Josh and his brothers got him angry, it was a hardcore militant soldier in his place, making them go several push-ups and sit-ups to be able to go back to playing. He fought for many years in several wars.

Mrs. Melissa Gianco ~ His ever-so-sweet mother, the one who basically influenced most of his actions as a growing boy, drawing him away from his fathers footsteps and not going into the army—she didn’t want to have to be forced to bury all of her boys. She’s another free spirit, Michael would always laugh and say he married the counterculture because they were so opposite.

Bryan & Christopher Gianco ~ His two brothers, they both are currently listed in the army and were a bit upset when Josh said he would be leaving to wander the world for inspiration on how to bring this fighting to an end. They would often call him a ‘wimp’ or ‘mama’s boy’ when Joshua was growing up. They both are older than Joshua.

-Character Personality Pros: Joshua is an extremely welcomingly warm, open-arms kind of guy. He loves to make new friends and gets along very well with others (especially pretty girls). He’s a real playful guy and will do almost anything to make a girl smile and will not stop trying until she feels better. Though he has the personality of a free-spirit, he has very much the will of a soldier--never giving up and never backing down. He was also lucky enough to get his father’s sense of pride and dignity, but he tends not to boast very much about his artistic abilities. Though he has his moments where he likes to pick on people too, but it's all in good fun.
-Character Personality Flaws: He’s very lazy, being laid-back is different, he will procrastinate on almost everything if he doesn’t see it as a ‘must be completed now’ kind of objective, he will most likely put off every kind of project unless it means a lot to him. As laid-back and relaxed he is, if annoyed or frustrated or overwhelmed, he will make a complete turnaround and will lash out even worse than he own father in a time of war. Sometimes his words can be a little mean, but he usually never really means it. He can be a bit inattentive, because he's a bit of a daydreamer.
-Likes: He loves all kinds of food, whether it be home-made or bought—he loves to sing, sleep under the stars, trees, and under the sun. He likes to watch the stars and enjoys a good drink every once and a while. He loves the summer and the spring season and loves pretty girls.
-Dislikes: Fighting, wars between people, cold weather, bad food, loud noises, awkward situations, and sometimes the rain.
-Extra Information: Josh grew up in a very strict family—a family very much involved with the military. He moved around from place to place with his family—never exactly fitting in with his upheld brothers. He often spent time with his mother with the acrylic paints than with his father practicing tucks and rolls. As much as he loved traveling with his family, he wanted to move to a place where he could actually stay in one spot and actually have a chance to become close with people and people who he could consider his friends. So when he came of age, Joshua left the home like a mature bird and set out on a new adventure.
Harvest World Dream Job: Artist
Back to top Go down
Lazuli
Lazuli

Female Number of posts : 29

Joshua Gianco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joshua Gianco   Joshua Gianco EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Joshy's Journal
"HEY. It's a manly thing!"

Heart Events
"Like a lover's word, thou art my joy!"

Friendship Events
"Hey bud! Let's go do something!"

Special Events
"Whoa."

Other Events

Joshua Gianco Thpurple Basically everyone.
Joshua Gianco Thorange
Joshua Gianco Thblue
Joshua Gianco Brown
Joshua Gianco Thyellow
Joshua Gianco Thblack
Joshua Gianco Thwhite
Joshua Gianco Thred

Last edited by Lazuli on Tue May 18, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin