Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) Afsangelaward-4

A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) Empty
PostSubject: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Kazumi let the warm summer sand into into her bare feet. It was going to be fall soon, so she wanted to enjoy the summer while she still could. The cool ocean breeze blew Kazu's sun-highlighed hair out of her face. Kazumi close dher eyes and inhaled the heavy salty scent around her. "Such nice weather." she said softly. Kazumi just whished there was someone who could enjoy it with her. That would make the evening really speical.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli
Lazuli

Female Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:13 am

It was another day of wandering for dear Joshua, but he found himself at the beach! He loved the sight and scent of the beach, watching the waves touch the sandy beach lines. "It's so nice out!" He beamed to himself as he removed his shoes from his feet, embracing the warm sand under his toes. He moved closer to the shoreline and noticed a new person standing further up. It looked like a girl. Growing more curious, Josh moved up closer and stood far enough to not be creepy. He glanced over to her, "Pretty day, ain't it?" He asked loudly.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:16 am

Kazu was a bit startled by the man'd sudden appearence, but she smiled. "Hello." she said happily. "Yes, it is. I'm Kazumi, what's your name? I don't believe i've seen you around here before." Kazu kissed the man on the cheek as a 'hello.' "It's very nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Lazuli
Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:20 am

"Afternoon!" Josh greeted right back with a smile, "I'm actually nice around here. My name is Joshua, but people usually call me Josh." He introduced himself with a cute smile. She kissed his cheek, he assumed it was a foreign custom around these parts of the world, much like the European style. "It's very nice to meet you as well, Miss." He grinned graciously, taking her hand in his own and placing a chaste kiss upon the top of her hand.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:23 am

Kazu blushed a tiny bit and giggled. "Josh." she said repeating his name. "I like it! It's a very handsom name for a male." Another ocean breeze blew, causing Kazumi's hair to blow in front of her face. She placed her hair behind her ears. "So tell me, where do you come from?" She asked. She liked this person already. Was he another foreginer?
Back to top Go down
Lazuli
Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:34 am

Joshua couldn't help but let out a soft laugh, "Thank you very much, but it is a little plain." He chuckled, "But Kazumi, it's so new and exotic." He spoke, looking out to the oceanic horizon, "I come from cities from foreign lands." He spoke, "But I somehow came here." He laughed. "But the past is the past."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:37 am

Kazu smiled. "I met a foreginer recently, he was very interesting." Kazu plopped down on the sand and offered a seat to Josh. "I grew up here." Kazu said gazing out at the sun setting over the ocean. "I travel from town to town, but other than that, the amoutn of ground i've covered is very small." Kazu picked up a seashell that was next to her and examined it. It was a light pink at the top and white on the bottom. It was very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Lazuli
Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:43 am

Joshua couldn't help but let out a laugh, "Really? That's interesting. I may have to meet this new guy." He spoke, glancing down towards the lady, "It must nice to be here." He glanced around, "To have a home like this. I am envious!" He smiled, "But still," He continued, "To be able to travel the world is a wonder as well, miss." He smiled, looking down at the shell she picked up. "Well, isn't that pretty?" He whispered, as if talking to a baby.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Kazu's face flushed. "Um, yes, it's very pretty." she agreed. Kazumi glanced back out at the ocean. Was it really ok? Staying in territory she knew so well? There was a whole nother world out there. Kauzmi bit her bottom lip. "Um, would you like to keep it?" She asked bashfully. For some reason, she felt nervous around Josh. "The shell, I mean. It's not that much, but it's a welcome present."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)   A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cute first meeting (Joshua and Kazu)
Page 1 of 1