Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] Badge

Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] Empty
PostSubject: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:53 am

Gabriel bit the end of a pencil as he sat bored in his office. Not much was happening, he wasn't as constantly busy as he had been in the city. It was unusual for him at the moment to have a day as slow as this, so most of the time he read books about neroscience and weird diagnostic cases. Only one could stand so much time reading something though. He sat lazily at his computer playing solitare on it, winning each time. Just thinking of everday being like this was a pain--he loved work but there was no case for him to solve. Maybe it was a bad idea to move out to the country instead of staying busy in the city.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:42 am

How do I get myself into thesse messes? Pamala wondered dully. She was pretty much ok. I mean, she had a few burses here and there and she wasn't dieing. Yep, she was totally ok. "THEN WHY CAN I FEEL MY ARM?!" she yelled out of fustration.

Pam, being herown clumbsy self, had fallen down the Library stairs (again) and (again) ended up getting hurt. And of course, bystanders started doing unnessacary things like asking if she was ok, getting ice, calling the ambulence, yada yada yada. Pam simply got up, told them she was fine, and left. I don't need people making a fuss out of it. she had thought.

Now Pam was at the hospital and quietly opend the door. "Excuse me." she said. "I think I broke my arm."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:37 am

The doors of the small clinic chimmed and instinctivly Gabriel stuck his head out of her office to see a girl with a badly beaten up arm. By the looks of it was sprained, perhaps even fratctured. He got up and dusted of his lab coat quickly. He steped out of his office and instead of doing all the boring paper work--it'd probably be hard for the girl to fill it out right now anyway. "Hello, why don't you come in the exam room?" He asked holding a door open the was right by his office. "Lucky for you,I have no patients at the moment so I can tend your arm immediatly."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:15 am

A man with a great afro tied into a ponytail walked in. By the lab coat, he seemed to be the doctor. Pamela nodded silently and followed him into the room. Quick and right to the point. she thought. Must be a responsible man. Pam wondered absentmindedly if everyone at home was doing OK. Father would be home, so the twins would be out of trouble. And grandmother was probably sleeping. Pam went through a list of things she needed to do later on. It was the not the first time she had broken something, so she was used to wroking around the injury.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:23 am

Her arm was definatly beaten up and had started to bruise a bit, it'd definatly be sore. Right now it seemed to not trouble the girl much, probably cause of endorphins. They'd wear off though and she'd be in pain then, he probably should perscribe her some pain killers. "What happened?" he questioned the blonde as he washed his hands. Even if there wasn't a cut or blood he always watched his hands before examining someone. It was standard doctor procedure afterall.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:28 am

Pamela sighed. She always hated this part of going to the doctors because when she'd tell them something like "i tripped over a bucket filled with water" or something like that, they'd always laugh. "I fell down the stairs." Pamela grumbled. Her face flushed a light crimson. With her good arm, Pamela placed some golden hair behind her ear. Her arm was starting to throb, but she was used to it by now.

As a child, Pam had always been visiting the doctor's office, but not once had she sen this man. Must be new here. she thought. Eh, it didn't matter anyway. If Pam's clumsiness never subsided (and it probably never will) she'd probably be seeing a lot of this man, so she figured she'd have to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:37 am

Gabriel simply nodded as he told her that she fell down stairs. He was too concentrated on his work at the moment to find out how or why. The girl did seem embarrassed when she did talk about it, her face flushed a light red. "Clumsy, eh?" he lightly teased as he approached the girl. "You must be the girl Dr.Trent was talking about that always breaks something on a normal basis. Can't walk normally or something?"

The arm was definatly swollen when he compared it to the other one. It must sting quite a bit from the looks of it. "Can you move your arm?" he asked now seriously. He always took the upmost care in his work. "Where does it hurt the most too?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:48 am

Pamela's face flushed even deeper at the afro doctor's comment, but she kept her mouth shut. "It hurts most in my arm.' she mumbled sarcastically. "I thought you were the doctor here." For some reason, this guy made Pamela uncomfortable. Perhaps i judged too soon. she thought. Pamela was never a good judge of character. Pamela rubbed her arm gently. "All I need is to get a cast. Then I'd like to go home, please. I've done this before, so I know it doesn't take tens of thousands of years."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:03 am

"Picky aren't we now?" he replied looking at her arm in attempt to identify if the carpels, radius, or ulma were broken. It was diffucult to tell from all the swelling. "I hope you realize there are certain zones in the arms that can be broken. Tell me where it hurts the most," he said pressing on different areas on her arm waiting for her to say 'ouch' or react in pain. The he'd be able to wash up her arm and put on the correct cast for her injury.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:16 am

"Nothing." Pamela sighed as the doctor guy pressed on one point of her arm. Her arm was hurting like crazy now, and it was swelling pretty badly. She felt slight boardem in doing this. Just relax ans suck it up. she told herself. You'll be home in no time and the house will not be a mess. "Um, it kind of hurts over here." Pamela said pointing to her radius.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:31 am

"Good," he said stopping his search for the exact location of the sprain. It was easy to tell it was a sprain, the way it was more swollen than bruised ment that there was not enough force to damage blood vessels and her arm wasn't deformed in any way, except the whole being about two times bigger than the other one. "A sprain in the radius," he said going to his cabinets to grab bandages and a wet cloth to clean her arm. He gentle rubbed the cloth removing dirt from her arm so once she got the bandages off it wouldn't smell as bad. The carefully he began to wrap the ace-bandage around her arm, from just above her elbow to her wrist. He was fast and quiet when he worked and didn't talk untill he was done. "It's going to sting but you're probably used to it," he said. "I still can perscribe you medicine if you need it, but it appears you don't at the moment and just the average asprin at the store will work."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:13 am

Pamela was a bit impressed. She half-excepted this guy to be a little rough, but instead he was gentle. That's good. she thought. It would suck if I had a rough doctor. "No, I don't need any painkillers." Pamela said shaking her head. "If I took one of those for anytime I has a headache, I'd be addicted to the things." Pamela was serious, but it was meant to be a half-joke. "Thank you, ummmmm what's your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:22 am

The patient denied pain killers, it probably wasn't her worst sprain she had, just something that got in the way a bit. "Okay," he shrugged. "If you ever change your mind just stop by, plus you may have a bad reaction to the kind you were given before too." Medicines could be tricky, some worked wonderful on one patient and would suck terrible on another. "Oh, Dr. Gabriel Cunningham. And you are?" asked as he put away the excess bandages. She wouldn't need a sling for her injury, if it was on the ulma she would have though.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:27 am

"Pamela Fairchild." she replied. "I live with my ludicrous family nearby." Pamela offered the Doc. a smile. "see you later than, Dr. Affro." she said chuckling. Pamela gave him a small wave before laying money on the counter and walking out of his clinic. Pam hummed quietly to herself, wondering what mess lay for her when she got home. I at least home grandmother is in one piece. she thought. Pam shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:42 pm

The girl was quick to be out of the office, probably with something about her family. For as soon as she told him her name she waved goodbye and set the cash on the counter. Not to forget the fact that she called him 'Dr.Affro' or all things. His hair was long, but certainly it wasn't fluffy, he tied it back with a rubberband. "Goodbye Pamela," he said putting the cash away, stuffing his hands into his pockets, and going back into his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]   Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticks and Stones [Black Heart Gabriel and Pamala]
Page 1 of 1