Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] Empty
PostSubject: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:35 am

Pound...pound...

So-Jun's head was pounding since he woke up this morning. He doesn't know what's wrong. He took the medicine the doctor prescribed but still, no progress. It's still pounding. "Damn, why is it so painful?" He said to himself. "I already took those bitter tablets, why are still pounding?" He continued, sounding like a crazy man talking to himself.
"Isn't there a clinic, or a hospital or something, anything here?" He wondered impatiently. Finally, he looked to his left. "Cunningham Medical Offices." He read. "GREAT!"
He opened the door, walking straightly to the tall man who looks like the owner of this office. "Excuse me, you own this place?" He asked, holding his head.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 am

'Excuse me, you own this place?'

This wasn't the usual entrance of someone in his office. Then again, most of the time he was hidden away in his office and patients would ring the bell at the counter, yell for him, or even poke their heads through the door. By the look of it the man was experiencing a migrane or headache. "Yeah," he nodded as he studied the man. Obviously his head hurt, but he seemed oddly pale for a person--it may have be natural or a cause from a disease or something. "I take it you need help," he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:35 am

So-Jun wasn't surprised when the man said yes. Well, he do look like a doctor. "Uhh, yeah. I need help." So-Jun said while holding his head that's still pounding. "My head is pounding since I woke up this morning and I can't do anything!" He exclaimed. "A doctor prescribed me some meds and I took them, but they're not working." He continued. The man was looking at him, Studying me, perhaps? He thought. "Oh, and I don't have any serious disease." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:40 am

The man confirmed that it was just a headache and Gabriel sighed. Sometimes doctors just handed patients medications without really finding out the problem--it was dissapointing. Dotors should take more care when handling headaches. "I see that," he said. "What were you given before? And where is the central location of the pain and is there anything that sets it off like light or sound?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 am

So-Jun became confused because of the series of questions the man asked. He doesn't know what he should answer first. It made his headache more painful. "I really don't read labels, it's a small pink tablet. That's all I could remember." He said, trying his best to remember the medicine he took this morning. "Oh, and it's bitter." He continued but suddenly, he realised that it was senseless. Duh, So-Jun. all meds tastes bitter. He thought. "This part is where it hurts the most." He said, pointing to the right side of his forehead." He said, remembering the questions. "And it's pounding."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 am

The man seemed a bit bewildered by his questions and continued to hold his head in pain. For Cunningham his awsners were'nt the best, which put him in a semi-bitter mood. He knew he was trying, but how was he supposed to make shure he didn't give the man his medicine again? There are plent of medicines that are the same, but kept in a different capsid due to size. He knew the kind of pain and where, but not set it off. "Are there any senses that cause the pain?" he asked again. "Light, noise, smell, et cetera?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:49 pm

So-Jun noticed the doctor's bitter reaction. He was trying his best to answer the questions though. "Uhh, I'm really sorry if I couldn't answer your question right." He apologized. He tried to remember the things that makes his head hurt. When he woke up, it wasn't pounding. Just when he went outside his house. It was definitely hot. "The hot sun beams." He said, remembering that his head just pounded when the sun beam hit him.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm

"No promblem," he said brushing off the apology. His awnsered narrowed it down enough for Gabriel and he dissappeared into a supply cabinet for a brief moment. Medications were lined up against the wall, but he finally found something that fit the man's needs. Not long from then he came out and had some papers to fill out for the man, which asked him for his name, age, and things like thats. "Here," he said handing him the pills and some water as well as setting the papers on the counter. "I'm going to need you to fill out the papers, but we can wait a moment for the medicine to work first."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 pm

So-Jun smiled when the doctor said that it's no problem. He then drank the medicine that the man gave him, hoping that it will work this time. "Thanks." He said after swallowing the bitter medicine. He sat down on a chair first that's used for waiting. "So, what's your name doctor?" So-Jun asked, wanting to know the name of the doctor who helped him. Apparently, his headache felt better.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 am

After what seemed to be a few minutes the man asked him about his name. Gabriel had a feeling that the medicine was taking effect and it had a good reaction with him. He smiled slightly, he loved the satisfying feeling of a job well done. "Dr. Gabriel Cunningham," he said going behind the counter and jotting something down on a note pad. "What about yourself?" Now that the man was feeling better he could get te manditory information needed from him.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 am

"Oh, nice name." So-Jun said. "But may I call you Gabe, or something like that?" He smiled. Actually, So-Jun is fond of making new friends, especially males because he doesn't have that much. "Well, I'm So-Jun Park." He said when Gabe asked him his name. He stood up and walked to the counter again. He looked at the form Gabe handed a while ago. He started to fill it up.
Name, So-Jun Park. Age, 22 years old...
So-Jun smiled, because of an idea. "Hey doctor! Do you want to be friends?" So-Jun said aloud and then he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:03 am

So-Jun seemed like a weird name to Gabriel, but a name was a name and couldn't be changed. Unless someone called them by a nickname, which was what the male intended to do by the sound of it. "Whatever," he said not really caring. At least it was better than 'Dr. Afro.' So-Jun the started to fill out his papers then suddenly looked up and asked the 'friend' question. To Gabriel this was an unusual way to ask one for friendship, but supposedly it worked. "Okay?" he said, but it sounded more like a question.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:12 am

"I'm korean, that's why my name is weird." He smiled, thinking that since many people found his name weird, Gabriel might think of that too. He continued to fill up the papers, which is now halfway done. "Cun it is." He laughed, remembering that 'Cunningham' is Gabriel's surname. "Cun is what I'll call you." He smiled. He glanced at Gabriel when he said 'Okay'. His face brightened up, showing a big smile. "Why are you asking?" He said. "Anyway, we're friends." He said aloud in a jolly tone. He wrote the last word needed in the form. He dropped the pen and sat on counter. "Here it is!" So-Jun said, handing the form to Gabriel. His smile was wide. His white eyes are fixed joyfully on Gabriel which he'll start to call 'Cun' from now on.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:42 pm

"Huh? Wha? You thought up a nickname for me too?" Gabriel said realizing that this person had come up with a nickname for him. It was better than Dr. Afro, but it was still an unusual nickname. Was it really that difficult to call him Gabriel or just Gabe? Plus the two had just met and here So-Jun was acting as if they had been friends for awhile. Why did he always get into messes like this? Still sort of bewildered he took the form and put into a file.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]   Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship  Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Headache [Gabriel and So-Jun's Black Friendship Event]
Page 1 of 1