Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Days {Dylan & Ari}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Hot Days {Dylan & Ari} Balladdecmotm

Hot Days {Dylan & Ari} Empty
PostSubject: Hot Days {Dylan & Ari}   Hot Days {Dylan & Ari} EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:44 pm

"Wow, could they have any whiter sand here?" Ari asked, walking up to the entrance to the actual beach with his wife in his hand. This was basically the definition of a perfect day--"The sun is out, the weather's good, the scenery is wonderful, and I have my wife." He grinned, "Can it get better?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Hot Days {Dylan & Ari} Badge

Hot Days {Dylan & Ari} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Days {Dylan & Ari}   Hot Days {Dylan & Ari} EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:57 pm

"I don't know," she said pecking him on the cheek. The white sands seemed to streach on for miles and the water was a deep blue that sparkled in the sunlight. She couldn't help but think of the time when her and Ari made a sandcastle at a beach before and when they played Peter Pan together. Suddenly she got an idea and let go of his hand and ran out a few steps infront of him before twirling around. With a playful grin on her face she said the words, "Catch me if you can." Then she ran and looked back to see if he was chasing her.
Back to top Go down

Hot Days {Dylan & Ari}
Page 1 of 1