Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter Park?

Go down 
+3
afsangel
Sanaka*~
Eternal Silence
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Harry Potter Park? Esaward

Harry Potter Park? Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter Park?   Harry Potter Park? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 pm

It's at Islands of Adventure, in Orlando. It just recently opened, and it's supposed to be like the setting of the series, I suppose.

Now, I am not a Harry Potter junkie...I haven't read any of the books or seen any of the movies. In fact, the closest thing to it I've read is My Immortal. *shuddershudder* But a ton of my friends are planning to go or have already gone this summer. It looks pretty cool.

Anybody a huge fan of the series? If you are, it looks like you might enjoy it there, from what I've seen in pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Harry Potter Park? Sanakanov

Harry Potter Park? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Park?   Harry Potter Park? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm not a huge fan, but... It would be awesome to go there...
There's only one problem I have

-stuck in Europe-
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Harry Potter Park? Esaward

Harry Potter Park? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Park?   Harry Potter Park? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:18 pm

I'll smuggle you back in my backpack when my friend and I go backpacking in Europe in a few years. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Harry Potter Park? Afsangelaward-4

Harry Potter Park? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Park?   Harry Potter Park? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 pm

I've seen pretty much every movie that's come out so far, but i've never read the books and I'm not really a fan. Still, I suppose that would be cool. I think the main and only reason I never read the books was becuase, well, everyone else was reading them. Plus, it never really tickled my fancy. Though I was a die-hard fan of the movies YEEEEAAAARRRRRSSSSS AAAGGGGOOOO. If i end up going in, i'll probably end up asking some manican, "Excuse me, sir, were you killed by a paint can?" *coughinsidejokecough*
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Harry Potter Park? Stephxlukenov

Harry Potter Park? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Park?   Harry Potter Park? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:46 pm

I read all the books and have seen all the movies! I've never been a die-hard fan or anything but they were pretty good! My friend and I were planning on going together sometime this summer! Apparently, they recreated the whole Hogwarts castle and all the shops and stuff.

Seems like a fun place to go even if you aren't into Harry Potter xD
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Harry Potter Park? Balladdecmotm

Harry Potter Park? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Park?   Harry Potter Park? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
It's at Islands of Adventure, in Orlando. It just recently opened, and it's supposed to be like the setting of the series, I suppose.

Now, I am not a Harry Potter junkie...I haven't read any of the books or seen any of the movies. In fact, the closest thing to it I've read is My Immortal. *shuddershudder* But a ton of my friends are planning to go or have already gone this summer. It looks pretty cool.

Anybody a huge fan of the series? If you are, it looks like you might enjoy it there, from what I've seen in pictures.

Quote :

Now, I am not a Harry Potter junkie...I haven't read any of the books or seen any of the movies. In fact, the closest thing to it I've read is My Immortal.

Quote :

In fact, the closest thing to it I've read is My Immortal.

Quote :
My Immortal.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

But I really want to go. I'm not like a die-hard Harry fan.
I like Sirius. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Harry Potter Park? Nextmotm

Harry Potter Park? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Park?   Harry Potter Park? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:58 pm

HARRY POTTER ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG

One of my favorite things to RP.

Read all the books, except a few field guides.

AND

Watched all of the current movies.

I'm pumped for it; I plan on begging my mom to take me. ;P
Back to top Go down
Acelia
Acelia

Female Number of posts : 32
Roleplay Name : Kelly road

Harry Potter Park? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Park?   Harry Potter Park? EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Heh, Im not a huge fan but I went to the wizarding world of harry potter in Islands of adventure (i live in florida so its not hard) and even if your not a fan of harry potter its amazing! I loved it, but if you want to buy a harry potter robe its 125 dollars. it was outragouse lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harry Potter Park? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter Park?   Harry Potter Park? Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Park?
Page 1 of 1