Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) Nextmotm

First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) Empty
PostSubject: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Wess arrived in his usual get up; except he was wearing a black T-shirt with blue jeans; instead of his average, colorful shirt. He also seemed a bit different, more mature, but still childish. As the waitress delivered his menu, he looked out from behind it several times; waiting for Genna. "Relax," said the voice in the back of his brain, "She's still got 15 minutes. You're early," Feeling a bit better, Wess continues scanning over the menu, eyes flashing as he awaited Genna's arrival. She'd be here any moment.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Genna looked forward to this date. She wanted time to go faster but she kept looking at the clock which made time go slower. She was taking a quick stroll around the valley, she had about fifteen more minutes. But what if he was there already? She didn't wear anything special. Just what she usually wore.

"I guess I should go there, just in case,"
She muttered.

Probably when she gets there she would be now pronounced Miss Earlybird. She was pretty hungry herself, but she wouldn't complain she was. She was really nervous about this, she didn't want to mess up on this date. She wasn't used to this "Boyfriend and Girlfriend," thing yet. She sighed as she was just a few steps away from the shop. Low and behold there was Wess. She opened the door and smiled at him.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting," She said taking a seat from the opposite side from him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 pm

"You didn't," Wess said smiling. He offered Genna the seat in front of him. "Here," he said; handing her the vibrantly decorated menu. He shut his own and awaited for Genna's decision. Rather quickly, a waitress approached the two. "May I take your order?" she asks. Wess nods, "One Blackberry Bounce and Apple Pie, please," Wess said smiling. He watched the waitress turn to Genna, still sporting the signature grin every server seems to wear.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)    First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:57 pm

"That's good," Genna said smiling. She gently took the menu and began to look on what's there. Soon the waitress came and asked for their order. Her "Boyfriend" had already ordered and now it was her turn. "I'll have the pancakes with hot chocolate please," She said while handing the waitress the menu. She loved those pancakes, she didn't really care if it was a breakfast food. She loved the sweet taste of pancakes. She then turned her head to Wess and said, "Oh I brought your coat with me because you left with me last night,"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 pm

"Thanks," Wess said smiling. He took it from Genna's grasp, and slipped his furry coat back on; suddenly realizing how cold it was. He could smell his food. Trying to make conversation like usual, Wess asks, "How's your day been going? Today's been a lot less stressful, for me at least," He hears a rattling noise as the waitress returns with their drinks. Placing them on the table, she gets a considerable distance away, and then Wess sips on his sugary drink; it tasted wonderful.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 pm

"Your Welcome," Genna said handing him the coat. The smell in this place was wonderful, you can smell the food being made on the stoves. for her this was a good place to eat at and you be starving until the next twenty four hours. "My day, was not as stressful, but work was. I had to close down early," She said. It was good that his day was not stressful, except for her. But it was okay, there was nothing to worry about right now. Her pets were fed, her work was done for the day, and she was feeling a little better from Shizophrenia.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Wess grimaces. "Sorry to hear that," he says, taking another sip of his sweet, but tart, "Blackberry Bounce". Seems like Red had a crazy imagination; but good cooking skills. Either way... Wess continued conversing with Genna, not quite sure what he was blabbering on about now. Then; he smelt their food. The waitress came, with his Apple Pie, and Genna's Pancakes. "Bon Appetite," Came from the waitress' lips, as she turned to leave. Picking up his dining wear, he removed a portion and the pie, took a bite, using his fork. Chewing with his mouth closed, he swallowed and said, "Hey, this is pretty good,"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:55 pm

"Ah, no it's ok," Genna said. She took a sip of her hot chocolate, and her body just warmed up the second she swallowed it. Since, it was almost winter and it was getting colder by the day and she understood why this shop was cold. Soon their food came which looked good. Surely, Red was a better cook then her. She didn't mind. She heard him say it was pretty good. She cut a piece off her pancake and chewed, then swallowed. "You're right. It does take good," She said amazed. She continued to eat her delicious pancakes. Almost every cafe/resturant she went had good food. She wasn't a picky eater. "Thankfully, I'm not a picky eater," She said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Wess chuckled at Genna's remark as he continued conversing with her about random stuff, on through the night. It was funny, Wess didn't seem to realize what time it was until he stretched, saw the moon, and whipped around to see the clock. 9 PM?! Uh-oh..... Wess laughs it off. "You'll never guess what time it is," he says laughing at Genna. "It's 9," Wess starts to get up; he had finished his food and drink. He pulls out his wallet, which looked like a cow, except the utter was huge and emitted coins. Dropping money on the counter, he would help Genna up, so they could leave. "Hey Genna, meet up in the Jungle on Sunshine Island around 4ish?" Wess asks.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Genna was suprised by what time it is. "9 pm? Wow time flies by with you!" She exclaimed laughing. She wasn't even tired although she did have to go to work. She sighed and soon he said to meet her tomorrow at four. "Yea sure," She said smiling. She got up from her seat and walked out the door.

((Gah poor RP post >.<))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)   First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date (RESERVED: Wess and Genna)
Page 1 of 1