Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] Badge

Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] Empty
PostSubject: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:12 pm

The weather was perfect at the beach, but something was raining heavily in Kitty's mind. Her feelings about or for Ian, she couldn't understand them one bit and she spent most of last night staring at the ceiling in her room thinking about him. It was almost a form of torture, denying her sleep and peaceful dreams. Today Kitty told Ian that they were going to the beach no matter what, since it was their last day here and she had been itching to come here since she heard of the place. There was no way she was enjoying it though. Unlike normally she showed up early, before she knew Ian would get here so she could walk around on her own and think.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Today was that day. Today was the day that Ian had been rehearsing for--believe it or not-- about a week now. Was this too soon? Maybe. Was it crazy? Defiantly. Would it work? Ian could only hope. Still, he tried not to think about it too much. It wasn't like him to get so nervous, after all. "Hey there, princess." Ian held up one hand as a hello as he approached Kitty. "Don't you look all fine and dandy, eh? So by what occasion was I invited on a date with such a lovely girl?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Kitty thought she'd have more time to herself, but before she knew it Ian was here calling her a princess like he usually did. She was happy to see him, but had an unsettling feeling in her stomache. Maybe she wouldn't have had that feeling if she had more time to think, but it'd be rude to chase Ian away. "I can't let you pick were we go two days in a row," Kitty admitted casually. "Besides I like tropical beaches, it's so much different here on this beach than on Waffle Island."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Ian chuckled and nodded. "True." he admitted half-heartedly. "Hey, so what do you want to do then? Do you wanna swim, make a sand castle, watch the sunset on top of the rocks...." Ian was trying to come up with all sorts of things. Something to kill time. Anything to kill time.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Ian seemed distracted when he was talking to Kitty. It bugged her a bit, but then again she was distracted with her own thoughts at the moment too. "How about just a simple walk?" Kitty suggested. Maybe then she'd clear her thoughts or just think for a bit longer. Walking did help her think more and she did enjoy it quite a bit. Then Ian could clear his thoughts too if they were cluttered as Kitty's own. It would be ironic if they both were confused about eachother, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Ian laughed nervously. "Alright then." he said relaxing his body. "Lets go." Ian took Kitty's hand gentley in his own and slowly started down the beach with her. The sun was setting over ocean, which relected the sun's orange and and yellows. The sky had a few light, whispy clouds painted with pinks, purples, yellows, and oranges. "Sure is beautiful, isn't it?" Ian whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Ian agreed to Kitty's suggestion and she was surprised that he took her hand as they started to walk. Walking was different this way, but still Ian was in her head. Normally she'd think of nothing but nature on walks like this, but Ian holding her hand changed it. She wanted to let go, yet there was a problem with that. She was scared to let him go suddenly. "Uh, yeah," she said agreeing looking at the water. Not long from now the sun would set and they'd be returning home. She wanted time to speed up and slow down at the same time. A few couples were holding there hands and some were kissing under umbrellas that were for rent across the beach. It was strange to see them doing that and to be holding hands with Ian at the same time.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Ian had noticed the couple, too. "Hey, what do you think of that?" he asked suddently. "I mean, the whole 'couples' and 'love' thing." Ian felt a tingle in his stomach, yet it quickly went away. There's not reason to be nervous. he thought. Love is a natural thing, right? So then, this will be completely natural. Or at leadt, it should be.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 pm

"I don't know," Kitty said trying to act like she would if the question didn't bug her as much. She wouldn't mind dating now that she thought about it, it actually sounded fun and there was someone she knew she wouldn't mind dating. The thought was enough to make her face turn a light shade of pink and get all warm. Turning her head away she quietly mummbles, "I guess I think it's sort of... sweet. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 am

Ian smiled, almost painfully. "For me, dating is overrated." Ian paused, then continued in a softer tone. He stopped in his tracks, right behind some rocks that were blocking out the sun. "But, when you truly love someone, that's different. My grandfather almways told me you know when you love someone when you know you're not using them for your own benefit. Love is patient; love is kind. Love doesn't get angry or jealous--it's a pure feeling. Yet, humans are so imperfect, so when do we know when we're in love?" Ian peaked at Kitty from the corner of his eyes. "How do we know, when we're truly in love?" Ian turned his gaze fully on Kitty, his golden eyes looking straight into hers. They reflected the sun peeping out from behind the rock.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:09 am

Ian's voice was gentle like the sent of the ocean here. Soft and calm, yet inviting in a way. While he talked his eyes reflected the golden beams of the setting sun and Kitty felt like they were staring deep into her own soul. So unlike the time that they seemed to be stabing her own. They were so different from that time, everything did. "When we both feel safe around eachother," Kitty said her gaze turning towards the sea once again and a light breeze blowing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:13 am

Ian sighed. Slowly, and almost hesitantly, he raised his hand and pressed it to Kitty's cheek. "Kitty," he started. "I've known you for a while now, and I'm a man so I know what I want. Now wait, I mean." Ian rubbed his temples. His face flushed a light pink. "Aw, screw it." he cried, frustrated. "Kitty, I love you." And before she coupled respond, Ian grabbed Kitty around her waste, pulled her close, and softly pressed his lips to hers; kissing her tenderly but passionately.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 am

Kitty's head was gently turned from the shore back to Ian's face. His eyes still reflected the sunlight and he said perhaps one of the things that could melt her in an instant. He loved her, but she wasn't shure if she loved him back. They have known eachother but this was so sudden and so was the kiss. It felt amazing, but she wasn't ready for it. She pushed him away and took a step back. "Ian," she said trembling. "I-I'm sorry." Then she ran as fast as she could away from him.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 am

Ian shoved his hands in his pockets. "Ian old boy, you knew something like this had a chance at happening." Ian looked over at the sun, finally disapearing over the horizon. "You just didn't expect it to hurt so much." When Kitty had pushed him away, he had felt something inside of him stabbed. "I really messed things up." Angerly, but solmenly, Ian kicked the sand. Then, he went back to the hotel, grabbed his suitcase, and jumped on the next boat to Waffle Island. However, he left Kitty a note.

-Kitty, i'm sorry I forced myself on you like that. The whole love buisness really is hopeless, isn't it? I won't make you love me, but I can't see you knowing how badly I messed this up. Thanks for everything, Kitty.

--Ian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]   Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty] Empty

Back to top Go down

Change of Heart Part 2 - Haste [Ian and Kitty]
Page 1 of 1