Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event] Badge

Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event]   Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Kitty decided to escape her life on Waffle Island for a bit by going to Sunshine Island. The place was for shure not as old as Waffle Island and had a bit more of a country feel to it. She came here because she heard the inn wasn't too expensive and there were a lot of places to go. Plus the area wasn't as populated as other towns too, which ment she could have a quiet stay and relax a bit. She also wanted to come here for the food, she heard it was the best of the best. She waited at the counter for a key to her room, when she heard the door open behind her.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event]   Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 pm

Ronan walks in and sees a person he met a while back, back when he was a bit in a fix when mistaking a man to be the wanted person in a poster. She is the tricky one, if he remembers but he smiles at her nonetheless. She seems to be a cool person.
"Hey, remember me?" Ronan grins as widely as he can, he gives her a wave. He did not have his little sword, it's resting at a room in this inn.
"What brings you here, Kitty?" he asked. He was about to go out for some grub, but at the same time he wanted to see what the owners of this place was cooking up. Perhaps he'll stay here depending on what they were serving.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event]   Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Kitty turned around and saw Ronan, the wandering swordsman. He didn't seem to have his sword with him at the moment, unusual for him. She had never seen him without it before, so it was kind of surprizing to her. He probably still had weird feelings about her, due to the ice cube inncident. She couldn't blame him, it was her fault afterall, yet he shouldn't have fell asleep in the dinner.

"Yeah, I remember you," she said. "You are the guy I rubbed the ice cube on. It's not every day I do something like that, so I remembered you cause of it."

"I came her to get away from work," Kitty told Ronan. "I wanted to come to a quiet place where there is good food to eat. I heard a good word from a couple of my friends about this place, so I came here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event]   Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitty's Getaway [Reserved for Justice and Kitty Black Heart Event]
Page 1 of 1