Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] Bellnov

Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] Empty
PostSubject: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:45 pm

This was one crazy day for Michael. He found someone swimming, at winter. That woman was insane. Atleast she got out and she was in a moderate warm room.

He was enjoying a nice cup of coffee after he got out of the outdoors. It was cold out there, really cold. But he was sort of relieved that winter was almost done and turning into spring.

"Hm, I should check on the patient"

He thought shifting his eyes to the hallway. He got up and walked to the room where the patient was in.

"You are one crazy person, aren't you?" He joked with a tiny grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Molly cough but smiled. "I suppose I am...how long do I have to *cough* *cough* stay in here?" Molly sighed. She stayed still in the bed smiling at him. She was happy that he was so concerned that he took her to the hospital. She looked out the window. The snow was falling onjto the sea. She had stayed a nigth in the hospital but was still cold.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Coughing? That wasn't a symptom of Hypothermia. Maybe it was the cold or something.

"Well coughing is an abnormality, I suppose you're just getting the cold. But you seem to recovering well. Maybe just two more days, I'm a little concerned about your coughing,"

He explained. Sure she can get some over the counter medicine but he was going to look this up a bit. Plus she seemed to be a little cold. But if he turned the temperature way higher her condition would get worse. Her body temperature is just working to get warmer.

He sat down and looked at the window.

"I never caught your name, I'm Dr. Michael Greer. But you could just call me Michael,"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Molly turned her head towards him. "Im Molly grey...Grey is just my addopted name though." molly said looking down. She started to get out of the bed but remembered she hadnt had nay cl;othes on so she pulled the blanket back over her. "My Addopted father is a doctor...well was a doctor." Molly said looking up at the sky
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Molly was adopted, that saddened a lot of people but usually those kind of people have great lives in the future. He could understand how those people felt, although he was never adopted but he knew how those kind of people felt.

"There's a lot of doctors in the world. That's what relieves people,"

He explained, throwing her a hospital gown. "I'll get out for a sec," He said. Heading out the door. Plus he wanted more coffee.

((This topic will still be continued. Don't worry o.o))
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Molly got out of the bed and shivered. She put her gown on then laced it up. she got back into her bed and stayed there waiting for him. "should I tell him guys?" Molly asked her cats Kitcat and DIte. They purred then sat ontop of her. "Ok I will...." Molly sighed thinking of her father
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Soon after getting his coffee, Michael headed towards his patient's room and knocked lightly on the door. He opened it slightly and realized she was done. Then he fully came in. He took a seat next to the patient.

"I suggest you don't swim at the ocean at winter, it's pretty dangerous for your health,"

He suggested. He never heard of a person swimming at winter. Unless your at a jacuzzi indoors. If she did one more crazy trick, he woud cal it official that she's insane.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Molly laughed and sat up. "I am insane." Molly looked away. "Part of why I asm the way I am is because all the neaighbor hood kids would make fun of me and say that I wouldnt do any coll stuff because of my dads a doctor" molly looked at him and smilied "So that is why I do stuff like that...other than giving them a few good swings that pretty much made them shut up!" molly luaghed and sat back. "My father has sadly...passed away in the middle of fall...so I shouldnt have to worry about anyone saying anything like that anymore..." Molly said lookinmg at him. She laid down and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Michael bit his lip. People would put their lives at risk just because they wanted to be cool. That always sadden also. A lot of patients would try to be like others.

"Your father is concerned about your safety, Find who you really are. But all people have a time clock. Whether when to die or not,"

He explained. All doctors are concerned about their patients, especially their family members. Dang it, that memory came back in his head! Now of all times. If he could just rewind time and re-do that operation. Ugh. He blamed fate.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Molly looked at him and smiled. "I..I gusse your right!" She sighed. She sat up.
"But Im not your family so why were you so concerned?" She said looking at him with shining eyes and twirled her hair. She pet her cats and stared at him. She stood up and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:40 pm

"All doctors are concerned for their patients, it's our job,"

Michael said giving a small grin. He allowed her to get off the bed, it wasn't like she had a broken bone or anything. True he wasn't her family, but medicine ends the suffering of people and let them live longer lives. It would be best if people just died of old age, but lives have full of suprises and different stories.

"Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Molly looked at him. "No nothing!" molly sighed and sat back down onto the bed. "So you are a doctor...that means youve done surgery right...?"Molly asked looking at him. Dite walked over to Michael and rubbed onto him.
Kitcat stayed with molly to warm her.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:49 pm

"Not all doctors are surgeons. But yes I've done operations before. I mostly do emergencies though,"

Michael explained. He guessed he had the paramedic side of his father. Although, Michael wasn't a paramedic. He was an emergency surgeon. Also a surgeon to get rid of tumors. Tough job for him, but it was worth it. He wanted to save lives, and that's how it was done. He only failed one operation, and it had to be his family member. It just had to.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Molly stared at him. "Do you think I need surgery?" She joked and then sat next to him. She played with his hair out of bordom. She sighed as she swirled it arouond. "Im sorry Im so crazy!" She laughed as she took a silver ribbon out of her hair and tied it around his neck. She tied it pretty loose so her could breath.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:59 pm

"No, Hypothermia doesn't requires surgery. It's okay, people can get scared before operations,"

It was also his job relieving patients so they won't get so wound up. Also their loved ones like heir children or parents. Even if an unexpected accident came they can get worried. Operating on children was saddening, they just began their lives and they get into situations.

But Hypothermia was still dangerous but could easily be treated if it was moderate.

"Your Hypothermia was moderate, which means that it was still bad but not severe. You also had discoloration. But I guess that's getting handeled,"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Molly laughed a bit. "You remind me of him...my adopted dad...you remind me of him a bit." she sighed. She let e tear slip but she shook her head and continued to play with his hair. She leaned over to a flower vase on a table and snatched a rose from it. She broke the stem cutting her finger and put the now thorn less rose behind his ear. A drop of blood driopped onto his shoulder but she put her finger inside her mouth befor and more blood got onto Michael.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 pm

((lol that was random xD))

"Is that a good thing?"

He joked. She randomly played with his hair then snatched a rose from a vase and he could of sworn he felt something drop on his shoulder. He looked at it. His white coat showed a small red drop on his shoulder. He looked at Molly who had a finer in her mouth. This was minor. He grabbed a tissue and handed her one.

"Put pressure on your cut, it will stop bleeding,"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Molly took her finegr oput of her mouth and she put the tissue onto her finger. She remembered being a l;ittle girl getting a cut. She was daydreaming and layed her head on michaels lap. Not noticing she did. She reilized she did but she just looked up at him. "Hello there!" she smilied and poked at his cheek.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Soon, it looked like her finger stopped bleeding. Then again randomly she laid her head on his lap. He felt a little weird by this then suddenly she poked his cheek. It was official, she was insane.

"I think you should get back on your bed, I have some paperwork I have to do,"

He explained getting up room his chair.

"If you need anything there's a button on your bed that contacts a nurse, I'll check on you later,"

He said pointing to the button on her bed. He soon left the room to work on other things
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Molly crawled onto the bed and sat there. "What do you think hes like?" She asked her cats. They purred and mewed. "You know your right...he is kinda sweet!" Molly chimed. She grabbed her stomach as it growled and pressed the button twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]   Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Winter [BH Michael and Molly]
Page 1 of 1