Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] Empty
PostSubject: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:36 am

Molly walked into the hospital with a hand full of flowers. She gave one to the lady at thecounter and asked her wich room Michael was in. She pointed down the hall to a room in the far corner. She skipped all the way down there and burst into the room. "How you doing Michael?" Molly asked handing him the flowers and sitting down on a chair next to his bed. Her cats walked into the room and purred at Michael with great concerne. Molly looked at his legs and winced. She moved her eyes towards his scratched up face and stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:43 am

Michael wasn't used to be a patient. It felt weird, very weird. The doctors here told him to lie on the bed for awhile to rest his legs. He couldn't stand being in a wheelchair. He was looking for any good tv shows, nothing interested him. "No, no, no," He said every few seconds looking for a good TV show. Then he stopped at the weather channel. "That same stupid weather man, stop telling lies," He muttered while changing the channels.

Until he heard Molly came in with a bouquet of flowers. He just met her and she was crazy but sweet. He turned his cut up face to hers, "I'm okay I guess, Legs still hurt though," He said turning his head back to the TV. He couldn't find a good channel so he turned it off. "Nothing good on is on these days," He said sighing. Her cats seemed to be here as well. How did she get past through the hospital with cats? oh well. "But thank you for the flowers," He said grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:48 am

"Your welcome!" Molly smiled and handed him a bow of cookies. she smiled as she held the box out for him to grab it. Her cats looked up at the box and smiled. "/i got you a prezent...you are in the hospital, and thats what you should do to show somone you care about them...give them somthing.! It could be a visit form you...or a card...or anything, but just show them yuou care!" she smiled and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:31 am

Next thing he knew he got a plate of cookies. He didn't like cookies but he didn't want them to go to waste, so why not eat a few? even though they were too sweet. Molly was just too nice to him even though they just met. He grinned, He was practically the main attention for some reason. It felt weird. They people didn't have to care for him this much. He's just a surgeon who broke his legs and thats it, not like a steal beem pierced his abdomen.

"Don't give me anymore presents until it's my birthday, But thank you" He said laughing a bit. Ugh, he didn't want to attract attention.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:37 am

"But...I have one mroe present...."she said pulling somthing out of her bag. She pulled a little teddybear out. It was blue with green eyes and had a little heart on its belly. She handed it to him. "theese gifts all mean somthing...the flowers for saving me from hypothermia...the cookies for caring about me...and the bear...for being my freind." She said smiling. She blushed a biot and looked away.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 am

Oh wow, a Teddy bear? She was really too kind. He took the teddy bear and smiled a bit. "Thank you, but you didn't have to go through this trouble just to thank me. I have to thank you for saving all of us. You were the hero after all," He explained smiling. If she didn't follow his instructions, they would all die of just being cold and bleeding. He grinned and put all the presents on the table next to his bed near the window. It was still cloudy but not raining outside. The surgeon couldn't help but look at his heart monitor, his vitals looked stable but he was just worrying about if it was going to go flat any minute.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Molly blushed a bit when he told her that she was the hero. Molly noticed him looking at his heart monitot. "Youll be fine! Its just broken legs...but the femur bone, and that must have been painfull!" Molly said looking at his legs. "And Im SURE your face wont scar!" she said gently poking his cheek. She looked out the window at the dark clouds. "You have somthing to read...right?Because its not like you broke your arm and cant hold up the book." Molly looked at him. "You'll still be able to come to my birthday...right?" She said loooking at him with concerne. "I mean if it will make you feek better Gabe could come!" she said trying to help him out
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Noticing that Molly poked his cheek it did hurt a bit but he didn't mind. "No, I didn't break my arm but they are sore a bit," He explained looking at his arms. They did look in good condition but they sore feeling will go away soon.

"I'll be able to come but in a wheelchair,"
He said sighing a bit. He had to stay in this for weeks and her birthday was inprobably less than three weeks away which was he was still going to be in his wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Molly looked at him. "Its only in a few short days...you sure? Because if you cant go I will understand!" Molly smiled looking at him. She stroked her cat kitcat and scratched behing Dites ears. She pulled her Hair back into a pony tail and decided she would tell him now and not on her birthday. "Michael...Ive decided...that I will work as a doctor!" She smiled looking at his legs.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:33 pm

"No, don't worry I'll come," He sighed. He was just tired right now. Even though it as still the afternoon he was pooped. Especially when that hurricane happened he just fainted for some reason. He pressed a certain button that moved Michael to look like he was sitting but leaning at the same time.

Michael shot up when he heard Molly wanting to become a doctor. "A-are you sure?" He stuttered.

[wimpy post ;n;]
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Molly looked at him strangley. "Why? Do you not want me to?" She said looking down with a sad face. Her cats looked at her and rubbed against her. They purred and looked at michael and meowed at him. Molly sort of looked at Michael with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 pm

"No, It's your choice. I was just-nevermind," He stammered. He just hoped she wouldn't help him in operations or else it would just fail when he gets distracted on she's talking about that's not about the operation. Her cats seemed to be meowing at him, he did not know why he can't understand cat language. But Molly seemed to be. She was a total animal lover, who was a pediatrician. He wondered why she didn't become a vet. Oh well, she said her father wanted her to be some sort of doctor. "You don't seem hurt at all from the hurricane, you lucky duck," He said grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Molly laughed a bit and looked at him. "I guess I am lukcy...well IO still do have that big scrape on my side. And actaul some glass was blowing in the wind and got my cheek when i was running to the inn!" She pointed to a bandage on her left cheek. She smiled. "Im just happy your ok!" She said with wide eyes. Heer cats mewed to ehr a bit and she smiled at them. "Your right...he does seem to be!" She smiled at ehr cats scratching behind theyre ears.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Molly explained the minor things what happened to her during the hurricane. Scrapes and cuts, those were minor unless the cut was deep. But he treated her cut then went out to look for some people. He was such a maniac at that point and just ran outside during the harsh weather to find people. He never regretted that, he was glad he ran out to save people and not wait till the weather calmed down and then the paramedics will come, because they would died by the time they got there.

"I'm glad the others are all right and also managed the paramedics to get us,"
He explained smiling with his cut up face. he cuts seemed to sting whenever people touched them, he needed them treated so they could just go away. Molly talked to her cats again, he didn't understand a single thing.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 pm

She smiled. "Im glad too!" She smiled. She nodded to ehr cats as they mewed. "they like you! She smiled. "They said... that they are happy you were concerned about me...through everythuing weve been through!" She smiled. patting her cats
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:13 pm

The surgeon didn't go through everything with her. She just went through hypothermia, and the hurricane. Not a whole lot of things happened to the two. Sometimes he just wished that his assistant was still with him here but he just scolded her and left. He was such a fool.

The pediatrician said her cats liked him. He wasn't a huge animal lover. But he did like animals he was just more focused on work than anything else. "Heh, you sure know what's going on in their minds, don't you?" He said laughing a bit. He wasn't psychic with othe rpeoples minds, only magicians could do that or it was probably fake.

Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 pm

She smiled and chuckled a bit. "Yeah... do...I understand them...by the way they talk and theyre ody laungauge!" She smiled. She started to walk towards
the door and put his hand on the doorknob. "Well...I think I sould leave now!" She smiled and tilted ehr head. "See you on my brithday!" She smiled walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]   hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly] Empty

Back to top Go down

hurting bones and hurting hearts. [Michael+Molly]
Page 1 of 1