Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted Nextmotm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted Empty
PostSubject: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:41 pm

So I toppled across a Naruto RP site, and spent a really long time working on this. When I learned it wouldn't be accepted, I nearly hyperventilating from laughing so much.

Name: Kojin Hiru

((Kojin used to be a ninja, now only used for hospital and medicinal purposes. If you find fault with his bio, please give me suggestions- I'm relatively new at Role Playing, but I've written several essays and fictitious papers in language arts.))

Sex: Male
Height: 5'9" (Receded)

Character Type: Medic

Country/Village: Konohagakure
Rank: Special Jonin (If applicable- He only has training in Medical Ninjutsu, and the “Five Katon Fingers”)
Division: Medical-nin

Physical Description:
Kojin is rather old, and frail at that that. He's old, and has one visible "liver spot"; on his left cheek, which sort of looks like a kidney. Once he became old, he began losing most of the muscle he had once had, and isn't physically capable of hurting someone to the brink of fainting with his fists. He's a bit of a hump back, due to old age. It's only mild though, and he uses a cane for physical support.

Kojin's face is hollow, in other words, his skin sinks closely to his skull, and many people tease him, and call him "Bulldog" or "Terrier" for it. He doesn't seem to mind much about the "Bulldog" joke, as his voice is gruff and "deep in that old guy way". Having pale gray eyes, his stare can be menacing; due to the fact of a genetic disease in the eyes- Coloboma, which made the pupil pure black, and part of it stretched abnormally outward; towards the bottom of the eye. He has worn glasses ever since he was three.

Clothing: Kojin usually wears his long, flowing pale yellow robes. It has intricate designs, and it's distinguishable features are:
A Konoha Ninja Symbol on the back.
A zig-zag pattern near the bottom of the robe.
And two pockets, on either side, by the hip.
He also wears the same color of pants under the robe, and has netting around his chest. And of course, he always carries his signature cane- A jagged black, wooden cane which is grasped at the circular, which then spreads downward, to form a cone; sharpened to a point.

Personality: Kojin is a well-mannered, frugal old man. I'm not saying he's cheap- He'll do nearly anything to get a deal, even working down prices. Very loyal to his village, he has chosen the path of the Medical-nin, for honor and the ability to save his village; and due to him being old; he rarely goes on field missions without protection. Being kind and charitable (for the most part- He is frugal after all); during his free time, he’s at the hospital, trying to help in any way possible. However, he nearly always speaks in monotone, and you'll almost never get a laugh out of him- He has no humor. A very serious man, he thinks everyone younger than him should respect him, like it was in “the olden days”.

Nindo: "Way of the Ninja": Respect your Elders, and most of all; me!

Clan/Bloodline: None.

Combo Archetype: Miracle Worker

-----------------------------------

Statistics

Physical (Tertiary)

Strength: 1 - 1 - 1 + 6 = 5
Speed: 1 - 1 - 1 + 5 = 4
Stamina: 1 + 29 = 30

Mental (Secondary)

Intelligence: 1 + 2 + 15 = 18
Tactics: 1 + 15 = 16
Willpower: 1 - 1 - 1 + 20 = 19

Chakra (Primary)

Power: 1 + 1 + 20 = 22
Control: 1 + 20 = 21
Reserves: 1 + 1 + 2 + 20 = 24

--------------------------------------------------

Jutsus and Techniques:

Universal Ninjutsu:
Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique): Control: 6; Power: 6; Intelligence: 4
Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking): Power: 10; Control: 10; Willpower: 8

Medical Ninjutsu:

Shindan (Diagnosis): Control 2; Willpower 2
Kiyomaru (Cleanse): Power: 3; Intelligence: 2
Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance): Intelligence: 3; Reserves: 3
Tekishusu (Extraction): Control: 4; Power: 4
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor): Control: 8; Power: 8; Reserves: 6
Kigusuri Souzou (Medicine Creation): Intelligence: 9; Willpower: 9; Power: 7
Souzou Dokubutsu (Poison Creation): Intelligence: 15; Willpower: 15; Tactics: 13; Control: 14
Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major): Control: 21; Power: 20; Reserve: 19; Intelligence: 17; Willpower: 15
Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill): Control: 17; Power: 16; Reserves: 16; Intelligence: 15
Chakra Enjintou (Chakra Scalpel): Control: 19; Power: 19; Reserves: 18; Willpower: 16
Hekirekite no Jutsu (Thunder Hands Technique): Intelligence: 17; Willpower: 16; Tactics: 16; Control 15

Konoha Ninjutsu: Katon

Katon: Ichi - Katon: Go (All 5 Jutsus): Power: 19; Control: 19; Reserves: 18; Intelligence: 16

Inventory:

Weapon Points Remaining:

Scalpel x 1:

Bo/Staff x 1:

Kakute x 1 (worn on the left ring finger):

Linger Poison x 1

-----------------------------------------

Biography:

The sound of a baby could be heard crying.

“He’s not going to make it!”

….

The doors flew open, almost off their hinges, as this newborn was placed amidst a crowd of medical ninja.

This is the tale of Hiro, Kojin; and how his medical talents first came to be.

Kojin was born around Christmas, December Seventeenth to be exact. He was a month premature; and his mother was frail. When he was conceived, he has been badly battered, and had several gashes running around him, due to his mother’s pelvis. When he was born; he didn’t cry- Which lead immediately to him being healed by Chiyute no Jutsu; which didn’t really help him. The Jutsu barely keeping him alive, preparation for a Hijutsu was being made, in an attempt to further heal him.

Well; it worked. After several hours of healing chakra being channeled into him, the deep cuts began to heal; Kojin had been restored- But not his eyes. Still; when he began crying; his parents were relieved; well his father was the only one who could be confirmed being relieved; his mother had fainted several minutes after child birth- Due to the excruciating painful child birth.

Now, you’d think Kojin’s life would be perfect now; right? Wrong.

--------------------------------------------

Kojin’s family was poor, his mother didn’t work; and his father was only a Chunin; at age 36. His mother, having no ninja talent at all; took care of her newborn baby, rather well, until he was five.

Now that he was “of age”; his parents enrolled him in the ninja academy. It was hard for him; he was the smallest one there, and everyone called him “Runt”. Putting up with this nickname for years, he later received newer nicknames, like “TaiTai”, after something he didn’t do well in.

Yes, Kojin failed nearly every Taijutsu class. The Taijutsu class he did well in was meditation, he could sit in the stance for hours on end. What he lacked in Taijutsu; he made up in tests, and Chakra exercises. Kojin was a smart boy, and it never seemed to change, he just grew wiser.

---------------------------------------

By age ten, his parent’s gained a bit more money- Kojin’s father had been promoted to Special Jonin; in the Discipline and Execution fields. Kojin, thinking it was the worse thing to ever happen; denied that his father ever made it to a Special Jonin. Still, the family remained poor; even when Kojin’s mother got a job, as a Flower Shop Cashier.

However, when he became ten, something special happened- He became a Genin. Enthused at this; his father tried to convince him to join the path he had taken- Which didn’t work; and just made the father angry.

Kojin was assigned with two other Genin; and the standard Jonin leader. The squad did basic missions; eventually working their way up into basic C-ranked missions. Their Jonin kept them from taking the Chunin exam for two years; and then he finally signed them up
-----------------------------------------

Kojin; who had picked up basic fire affinity techniques, remained calm and collected while his other teammates got excited.

In the first portion of the exam; they passed; easily retrieving the scroll; as they had a Hyuuga Clan member on their team. Being able to spy into people’s items proved to be successful; as they were one of the first few to arrive.

Then, in the Preliminary Match; Kojin was pitted against a medical-nin in training.

The fight was difficult, as the Medical-nin kept healing itself; and Kojin was slow. Eventually; he used a Genjutsu; and struck his opponent with “Katon: Ichi”; and burned through the skin; delivering burns wherever he could.

Both of Kojin’s teammates lost.

--------------------------------------

During the month of training; he learned “Katon: Go”; which was much stronger, in his opinion, than it’s previous version.

Being pitted against a puppet user from the Sand; in the finals; the battle proved a bit more difficult, due to Kojin’s bad speed. Eventually, he managed to burn through the puppet, and plunge towards the chest of his opponent, ending the battle. (Minor details to keep it short.)
-----------------------------------

Usesu had shown intelligence, and chakra control, thus he was promoted to a Chunin. He was then, confronted by several members of the hospital that saved his life as a baby; telling him that they could teach him Medical Ninjutsu; to which of course he accepted; so he could save his comrade’s lives. Since he was the only one who graduated; he was replaced with another Genin on the squad; and rarely kept in touch with them.
During the next few decades, Kojin studied vigorously under the tutelage of the hospital. Rarely being called out for missions; mainly missions that required someone to be healed or something to be healed. When Kojin turned thirty, he was an excellent Medical-nin. He no longer studied under the hospital- He went his separate ways; returning only to volunteer.

----------------------------------

He traveled for a while; learning new healing techniques as he went; rarely making any friends. Due to him being alone nearly all the time; he had to keep an eye out for everything and anything. Also, during this time, he lost all of his humor. By the time he was 50; he had returned, and having aged quite a bit.

He learned both of his parents were dead; and lamented, saying he only wished he was there to be at their funerals.

Soon, he was made a Special Jonin- Due to his medical skills.

By age 60; he had gone on a variety of missions; from C-Rank, to A-Rank. During that time, he had done over 100 missions, and his medical prowess began to become a bit better known.

At Age 70; he was “retired”; but still went on the occasional mission he was needed on; as he didn’t have the strength and agility to keep up. Mainly sealing and healing missions, he has completed about 15 in the past 4 years.

Writing Example:

“……” Was all that escaped Kojin’s mouth this afternoon, as he trailed out of his house, his long robe, trailing behind him. He was looked like a yellow slug in a way; he was uncomfortably hunched over. He continued walking, getting his “weekly exercise”. As he walked around his house, he came to look at the outer wall. Filling his legs with chakra, he leaped, his feet hanging onto the wall. Walking slowly up it; he looked even more like a slug now. Once he got to the top; he began to patrol the perimeter; for no particular reason; other than the beautiful view, and exercise..

Seeing two new Chunin salute him, he felt smug inside; this was a great feeling, after all; to finally be respected. As he continued to walk across top of the Great Wall, a building rose up beside him, white and blue in color. Looking at Magpie nest situated inside a gourd, he continued on. He stopped as soon as he was on the part of the wall; just above the gate.

He turns, looking out at the ground; seeing various ninja leave to perform their duties, missions, more guarding…. And a variety of other things. Looking back up at the sky, he saw the sun, edging behind some of the trees. “………..” Was all he said again. Walking the rest of the perimeter, he greeted everyone he saw with a simple nod, or hand wave. As dusk approached, the outside lights began to come on, illuminating the Village.

Looking around; he saw several fireflies dancing, something he looked at for some time, before continuing to walk. Several minutes passed; as he continued to walk around the large; barrier surrounding barrier. Sighing, wondering where the time went, the sun finally sunk behind the trees. “…..” Kojin warily leaps down from the tower, his robe billowing in the wind as he fell, gracefully. Empowering chakra throughout his legs, he landed, and kneeled for several seconds, to recover from the shock of his leap.

Finally standing again, he started towards his home; his robe dragging behind him; in the same slug like pattern. His Konoha symbol seemed to be illuminated by every passing light. As he passed the dango shop, he made a right turn, and reentered his quaint little house; to prepare himself to go to bed. His lights flickering on and off as he entered each room to do something, he eventually rested in his bed, deep in thought.

Time had escaped him again; but time escapes everybody.

Other Info:
Kojin is not married.

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Wess and your Naruto addiction xD

YOU WROTE ALL OF THIS FOR NOTHING? xD

FIIXXX IITTT So it can be accepted >8
Quote :
te]
He's old, and has one visible "liver spot"; on his left cheek,

Teehee, Liver spot xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 pm

xD

;-;

I'm making a new character.

An epic Genin girl.

Who manipulates ribbons. >Very Happy (I love the person who came up with that) XD~
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm

XD

Oh you poor soul.

What was wrong with it? Didn't meet their standards? Too long, did not read? By any chance, was something forgotten in that jungle of text?

Quote :
;-;

I'm making a new character.

waaaaaaaaat. You poor soul. That'll be like....a research paper's effort.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm

It was to long for me to read! o.o lolololololol
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am

Uhm...

The character was too old (I LOVE OLD PEOPLE)

Uhm

I didn't write out the mathematics attributes of the combo element.

And a lot of other stuff I don't remember. On the plus side, I'm almost done with the girl. >:3

Ribbonnnnnnnn

Now it's time to write out another 400 word writing example. WOOT

>.>

I should go full RP on you guys. :X
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 am

LOL

I feel strange for saying this, but the ribbon thing reminds me of Sandy from Hamtaro. 8D

Ew. they make you do math? Outside school? For fun? -mind explodes-
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:43 am

New Ribbon Girl. >Very Happy

HA HAMTARO FAN! *high fives*

You're my new Ham Ham friend. ;D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted Esaward

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Bahahah. Looks like my...uh...*counts* 6 character profiles on another site. They're all pretty long. And a standard R{ from me on there is about 300 to 600 words.

Although my histories are never quite that long. xD
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:51 pm

XD

Well, I had to input events (from previous RP..... I hated reading all that crap. ;-Wink.

So, it's a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 pm

That sounds a bit nitpicky, but, eh, whatever floats your boat. xD
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Nitpicky?

;-;

My poor first bio has been moved to the junk section. XD~
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Like, you know...demanding.

Awwww! Poor bio. ;-; I LOVE old characters. They're so cuuute. THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO BE SENT TO THE GRAVEYARD...
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:19 pm

IKRT~

He also couldn't leave the village for amounts of time-

And no one has even read the ribbon girl one. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL- 7 Page Bio that Didn't Get Accepted
Page 1 of 1