Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Hope

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Female Number of posts : 148
Roleplay Name : Riss Lucas

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Last Hope   Last Hope EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Riss entered the the church. She didn't usually come, mostly because she had never been this desperate about something. Not many people were there that she could see, so she became a little anxious. Riss sat on a bench that seemed out of way. She prayed silently to herself. 'Not really used to this sort of thing, but I hope that my mother and father are safe and I hope that they still remember me, so that they could come visit'. She didn't really know much else to pray for, she just hoped that it was valid. 'Or better yet, take me back home with them'.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Last Hope Badge

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Hope   Last Hope EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:22 am

Dylan stopped by the church today. Not for any particular reason, just to be where she first met her true love, was proposed to, and got married. It was a very sentimental place for her for those very reasons. A young girl was sitting in a pew praying. It was unusal to see anyone here, it wasn't a place visited often. She wasn't sure if she should just leave the girl alone or say hello. Dylan went up to the front of the church and stood their looking at the glass. It was rude to interupt people while they were praying afterall.
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Hope   Last Hope EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:09 am

Riss stopped praying; she could feel some one looking at her. She stood up and looked directly at the person staring at her. It was a female, she looked old enough to get married at least. Riss made the nastiest glare she could manage and said "Do you mind?".
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Hope   Last Hope EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:15 am

[Ummm... Dylan wasn't staring at all, she was looking at the stained glass. She just noticed Riss.]

"Sorry," Dylan said keeping her eyes on the beautiful stained glass. The girl certainly was moody, hopefully Jethro wouldn't grow up to be like that. A parent could never really know though until he started to act more on his own though. She had never seen the girl before and she was certainly young. She could tell from her voice. It was higher pitched than a teenager afterall.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Last Hope Bellnov

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Hope   Last Hope EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 am

Genna was in good shape to go where she wa smarried and show Grace the world around her. Although she may not remember it when she was older. But she traveled to Mineral town with her daughter anyways. Grace was eight days old, and a beautiful angel. She just adored every single moment of the day since she had to stay home from work. But why not go out somewhere and get some fresh air?

Grace was asleep in Genna's arms. She smiled and opened the door and found Dylan and the she met but she never caught her real name. "Hello guys~" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Hope   Last Hope EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:24 am

The door squeaked open and Dylan saw her friend Genna holding an adorable baby. She had heard of Grace before but hadn't gotten to meet her yet. "Hey Genna," she said turing around and facing her friend and her cute baby girl. "Awww... she's so cute," she said fawning over the little sleeping baby. "I wonder if she'd get along with little Jethro; it's too bad that he's with his daddy at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Hope   Last Hope EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:02 am

[I know, Riss is just mean like that XD]

Riss was about to let out an unpleasant groan, when she saw the baby. I'll let it slide. "Hey, you're that woman I saw at the farm" said Riss. She was always good at remembering faces, but never names. "Whats your name again?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Last Hope Bellnov

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Hope   Last Hope EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:06 am

Genna smiled when Dylan complimented. "Yea, I have to take care of when Wess is out working. He's just a workaholic these days," She said smiling a bit. She didn't mind, she actually enjoyed being with her daughter these days and playing with her.

Until the girl said she frogt her name "My name is Genna, but I never got yours," She said smiling like she always did. She was just your average smiling adult these days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Gigglegirlforever
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Gigglegirlforever

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Hope   Last Hope EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:31 am

"The names Riss" answered Riss "how old is she?". She only guessed the baby's gender, she didn't actually know. Its like this place is run by adults and babys. Something made Riss feel odd, it was probably because Riss wasn't used to talking to adults, let alone being around them except for her grandma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Hope   Last Hope Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Hope
Page 1 of 1