Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rain (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : The Rain (Open) Badge

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:21 am

What in the world was this?

'Dear Kitty,

Sorry that I haven't been keeping up with the letters like I promised before I headed to West Virginia Private Academy. School is great and, even though I was angry at your idea for me to come here instead of living with you, I'm having a great time. It keeps me busy all the time.

I have many friends and even a boyfriend too! His name is Chad and you'd totally approve of him. He's a straight A student, well all the students here are and he's a talent musician. When he confessed to me he wrote me a song to tell his feeling and I said yes. Maybe one day you'll visit me and you can meet him.

I get to graduate soon too. I already have a bunch of law firms interested in me, so I think I'm going to be an apprentice to a top notch lawer. I can't wait, after all these years I'm so excited I finally get my degree like when you got you degree in chemistry. Too bad that you decided to leave to the country though. Sorry, but I can't help but think it was a waste of your talent. I mean you could've been the best chemist ever you were so good. I know it was all about Katie's dissaperance though and blah. I mean you guys used to be so close until the fight, and right after that she was gone.

So, how's life in the country? Did you decide to open a restraunt like you talked about? Did you finally get a boyfriend? I mean you're starting to get to the point when you should be starting a family, and since you never really took interest in men it worries me.

Love,
Your sister Zoey.'

Kitty's hands began to tremble as she read the fine print of a letter. A letter that just happened to be from her younger sister. Kitty wasn't even aware that she had siblings and now after all these years she finally heard from the family she no longer knew. There were so many questions though that were unawnsered. Who in the world was Katie? What did they fight over that made her decide to come here? How come she didn't have any record of this at her old house? How was she supposed to reply? Should she tell Ian or her friends about this?

Confused she paced around the mountain base not wanting to concern anyone for now. First she needed to do some thinking.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The Rain (Open) Bellnov

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:17 am

Genna had a lunch break, but she wasn't that hungry. Why not take a nice stroll around the mountain. Since it was close to her shop. It was summer, it was basically hot so she just wore a simple blue tank top with some jean shorts, along with white sandals.

It gets a bit cold when you're goin g all the way to the top of the mountain but the mountain was basically huge. She would just walk a mile or two and then head back to work.

For some reason she always looked at the ground when she was walking. Watching the dirt and pebbles go behind her as she's walking.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw a friend of her's staring a white paper what seemed to be a letter. She looked slightly confused. She just kept pacing around.

"Kitty? Are you okay?"

She asked, giving a small smile. Of course that wasn't the greatest greeting in the world but she was a bit concerned about her. First everyone was gettign married now there's medical problems around here. It made her worry about her family, other families, and all the animals. Although the medical care here was top notch she would still have to watch out for things.

When Genna first found out Kitty didn't remember a single thing which was a few years back, she was depressed. Atleast Kitty and Genna got to know eachother a bit. But they keep drifting apart with marriage life and work. It was stressfull. Since she herself worked almost over sixty hours a week but mostly she had days off so it would make less hours.

"How are you these days?"

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:11 pm

The more Kitty thought about the letter the more confusing things seemed to be. This one piece of paper questioned the life she now lived and brought references from the past she couldn't simply remember. She had come used to the idea of her memories being lost forever, so should she try to understand the letter? Doing that could risk her relationships she has now. When she first lost her memory her relationship with Kazumi shattered and slowly they worked picking up the pieces, but it was hard to tell if it could ever be the same.

Kitty flinched when she heard her name being called by Genna. She looked up from the letter and weakly smiled at her friend. "To be honest I've been better," she admitted tucking the letter into one of her jean pockets.

Burning. The contents of the letter were burning through Kitty's mind. So much came in that short letter, it was hard for Kitty to know how exactly should she feel about it. Obviously, she was confused. Sad was another option, as well as angry, and perhaps a small hint of joy too.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Kitty smiled weakly as if she was trying to hide something. Genna didn't want to get Kitty's way so she just ignored like she never knew about it. She giggled slightly. Her friend said she had been better which was a good thing. She herself had been well also, but as usual work was somewhat stressful to pay the bills. Life hit her.

"That's good. How are you with, Ian? Everything okay?"
She asked, just wondering if something was wrong. Although he didn't look like they were going to fight easily. Literally before she herself got married she thought Kitty was going to get married first, but not hearing any gossip she just forgot about it.

Just a handful of lucky people were getting married or starting to get into relationships and some unlucky people were starting to get sick. God she was worried about all of these islands because it could spread easily. She was practically getting a habit to washing her hands everytime she touched something.

But the only thing that was wrong with Kitty was her amnesia. She was an unlucky girl back when that started. Also if you thought about, it was unlucky for Genna also. But it was a weird world back then. Just weird things happened and then suddenly it just stopped.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:23 pm

It was clear that Genna thought something was up with Kitty. Kitty couldn't blame her at all, she felt like she was acting weird herself. Nothing seemed quite right eversince she got the letter. The envelope was just enough to unnerve her since it said 'Zoey Kitz' on it. Just knowing that they had the same last name was enough to bother Kitty, the fact that they were sisters put her in an even larger conundrum.

"Nothings wrong with Ian and I," Kitty admitted. Sure, there was the whole not wanting kids--but Kitty ended up being pregnant with twins. That sucked a lot for her since she had no idea how to care for them. Ian was always helping her when she got confused about it. "Having twins is stressful, but nothing we can't handle."

Something in Kitty just wanted to tell Genna about the letter. It was so hard to keep it to herself since it troubled her to no end. "The thing is," Kitty said trying to explain. "Well... Umm... I just got a letter from, umm.. my younger sister." She pulled out the letter and handed it to Genna as proof.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Genna smiled like she always did. Until one thing is she had twins. That surprised her, a lot. "You had twins? Congratz! Sounds like were both mothers now," She giggled quietly. Well she only had one child and she just wanted to spend some time with her daughter. She liked kids, they're were adorable but stressful at the same time.

Soon Kitty showed her the letter. Yup her mind was right she was hiding something but she looked like she had a high temptation to show the letter. She scanned through the letter reading every word and picturing everything. "Oh you have two sisters? Wish mine was still here..." She said gradually trailing off. "But! It's fine," She said finishing off her sentence. Knowing that Kitty had amnesia she wouldn't know who this person was in the letter.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The Rain (Open) Afsangelaward-4

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:40 pm

"Kitty!" Kazu called running up the mountain. Try to catch her breath, Kazu stopped and rested her hands on her knees. Kazu heard kitty had given birth, and stopped by her house to see her. However, Ian had said Kitty wasn't home. He had also mentioned that Kitty wasn't the same latley, and that perhaps Kazu could cheer her up. So, with all her might, Kazu had run up Gelato Mountian, and now stood before Kitty and this girl whom she reconzied as Genna. "Are you OK?" Kazu asked looking up.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Genna looked over the letter quickly, which surprised Kitty in a sense. "Yeah," Kitty said. Genna must have not know that she was pregnant because Kitty didn't see too much of her then. Normally Kitty kept to herself then because she was slightly embarrased with how big her stomache was. It seemed larger than the normal one when she was pregnant, but the twins explained that. "They're Quinn and Luce."

The next thing Kitty knew was that Kazu was there two, wondering what was going on. Part of her was annoyed that she had to explain the letter again, but Kazu was a good friend so she pretty much had too. "Umm... I got a letter from my younger sister," Kitty said holding the letter in her hands.

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:05 pm

((I love how Genna is all like a happy, care free girl xD))

Genna nodded. Kitty didn't look like she wanted kids, she understood that. We all had likes and dislikes. But people are different. "Aww, such cute names! I have a daughter named Grace. She looks a lot more like her father," She explained. Kitty looked slightly embarassed on how her stomach was still healing. She understood her, she didn't like it when everyone would just stare at you. For herself, it was gone. Just her normal stomach.

Soon, what seemed to be Kazumi, came running up the mountain. That must have been tiring. "Kazumi? What's the matter? You don't have to be in a hurry," She said smiling slightly. Since she had forty five minutes till she had to return to work which was plenty of time.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 am

Kazu managed to smile at Genna, then stood up straight when Kitty mentioned her sister. A rare, serious look crossed her face. "I see." Kazu said smoothly. Kazu hadn't known much about Kitty's home life, but she had faintly understood Kitty and her sister wern't the best of friends--a fact Kitty couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Genna chuckled slightly and smiled back at her to. "Aren't you tired from running all the way up here, Kazumi?" She asked. If she herself were to run all the way up here, she would get dehydrated fast and her lungs would hurt. But sometimes she hated walking uphill since her legs would get sore. Although she was a pretty fast runner from climbing trees, hanging upside down, and other exercises she wasn't all that athletic.

She despised summer sometimes, because of its extreme temperatures. Once it was over a hundred degrees she would just put ten fans around her. But it was somewhat cool today which made her a bit happy.

Although still not believing Kitty has amnesia, she understood that she couldn't remember her sister who was having a great life right now. Although Genna didn't want to be a lawyer, she would rather just work with animals. She pursed her lips and looked down at the dirt ground. She usually never frowned but she put her head back up and showed a small grin. She had the biggest temptation to ask Kitty if she remembered any tiny event back in the past. But she knew she wouldn't remember so she didn't bother.

((It's over 110 degrees out here in California D8. Heelllppp ;n; /dies of heat stroke)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Something felt weird inside Kitty, like she could feel something brush against her mind--yet it wouldn't come into reach for her to understand it. Then something for once hit her. It explained why she was able to have twins--she was one. It was confusing to think about, but she had this instinct that her sister Kate was her twin and they didn't get along much. She wasn't sure about what, but they did not get along.

"I feel funny," she said as she thought about it. Everything seemed sort of distorted know. It was hard to be happy about it though. Before she would have guessed that remembering things would be great, but now she wasn't so sure about it.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Kazu was at Kitty's side in a second. "Do you need me to take you home?" she asked in a serious tone. "Perhaps you need to go lay down....you're probably tierd." The day Kitty lost her memory played as clear as day like a movie in Kazu's mind. And now, everything was starting to come back to her. A moment that should have never existed was now happening.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 pm

"Kitty?"

Genna asked. She said she felt funny. Like in her stomach? Arm? Anything? She didn't have x-ray vision. "What's wrong?" She asked again. Hopefully it wasn't too serious or else Kazu and herself would have to run down back to where Kitty and Ian lived and tell him. But it didn't look like it.

She walked a little closer to Kitty until something came back to her. She coujldn't be remembering things, by what she heard amnesia was permanent. Or was it?
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:45 pm

There was concern in her friends' voices without a doubt. Kitty could feel herself becoming pale. It probably wasn't a bad idea that she should head home to rest. "I must be thinking too hard," she said with a weak nervous laugh. "I think I'll be fine for now."

Truly, she was uncertain about that. Then an actual memory came back to her and she felt frozen.

There was a tall man with scruffy hair holding on to a small girl, perhaps around the age of five. The girl had light brown hair and was sleeping soundly, with a shift right-wards there was another girl around the age of eight. She looked troubled as she asked the man where mommy was. Kitty could feel misery build up in her when he awnsered that mommy and daddy had a fight and that mommy left them. Then he beconed them to come by him and he rubbed both of them on the head and said that it didn't matter--mommy wasn't home much anyways.

Her eyes felt water and she was crying, but she was too busy remembering to make the tears stop.

It was night and her dad had tucked her and her twin sister in her bed. It was a couple of years si After a quiet moment or two her sister decided to tell her that mommy wasn't comming back because of Kitty and that she drove mommy away. Kitty protested saying that it was because daddy would get mad at mommy because mommy hardly ever was home. Then her sister said she hated Kitty and Kitty returned the comment by saying it back to her.

Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Genna bit her lip. This whole amnesia thing was just a big misunderstanding but ti was real, it has been going on in her friend for years. Long as she could remember. But somehow Genna wanted to know her family as well, even her parents but she forgot where her hometown was.

Soon Kitty bursted out crying, her heart skipped a beat. "Kitty? What's wrong?" She asked grabbing her friend's shoulders. There was probably memories running through her head. She couldn't read minds but she wanted to know what was going on in her mind. Her childhood? Her past a few years ago? Anything?

She looked in her bag to find a tissue or something. Luckily, she had one of those mini tissue packs. She handed one to Kitty who was crying.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 am

With the sound of Genna calling out to her Kitty snapped back into reality. Her friend was all flustered and handed a mini package of tissues to her. Kitty blinked twice and noticed the wetness on her face. "Huh?" she said somewhat bewildered. "I was, crying?" She wasn't one for crying in public and for her to not notice this phenomon was shocking. She ran her fingers through her short brown hair and then wiped of her face. She had been crying really badly by the looks of it too.

She felt a shiver run down her back. This was all to ominious for her liking. "I was thinking about my sisters," she mummbled trying to think about what exactly happend. "And my father," the word 'father' feeling heavy to her. He was scatter brained, but intelligent from what she understood so far. Yes, it was him who got her interested in science in the first place.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Kazumi's eyebrows furrowed. "Let's take you back home." Kazu said in a stern tone she had never used before. "If anything, Kitty, you're a mother now. You have a husband, people who love you. You can begin a new life with or without your memories. And i know I'll be there to support you. You won't have to face your problems alone."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:03 am

"Are you telling me I should shut out my past?" Kitty snapped appalled at Kazumi's remark. She was about at her witts end. Knowing her past may erase her present, but living without knowing was torture. It was like a puzzle but pieces were broken or missing. This was her chance to finally know who she was. Often she would look in the mirror and ask herself who was that girl looking back at her. She got used to the idea of her memories lost forever, but now there was hope. "For so long I wanted this," she said feeling her voice trembling. "Who are you to say that I should shut out what I have wanted for so long? I know the risks, but I want to try."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 am

Genna was on Kazumi's side for a moment until Kitty snapped at her. She bit her lip again and showed somewhat of a concerned look on her face. "Kitty, I know you waited so long for this but don't you think Ian would be worried about you?" She added. Genna always wanted for Kitty to get her memory back but now it concerned her. Now that she had a husband and twins, it might worry her husband with all her crying or something.

She wasn't stopping her, Kitty had her own rules. "I'm not stopping you but I'm worried about you," She said. She didn't want her ehad to explode or throb from thinking to much. Technically the same thing happened to her when she heard all these voices in her head. She still heard them, but occasionly. Not 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:31 am

To make matters worse Genna seemed to be on Kazu's side. Without a doubt she'd talk to Ian about the whole ordeal, but wasn't it something good that after all these years she finally knew something about herself? Bitterly she slammed her left fist against a nearby tree. She took a deep breath and began to walk away. Maybe she should have kept it to herself that she was starting to remember things. That probably was what she should have done.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Kazu jolted back when Kitty yelled at her. An extremely hurt look crossed her face. "Sorry." she whispered putting her hands in her pockets and staring at the ground. "It's--none of my business anyway. Forget I was here." Before anyone had a chance to speak, Kazu scurried down the path back towards her home. This is normally why she kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rain (Open)   The Rain (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rain (Open)
Page 1 of 1