Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} Balladdecmotm

Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:25 am

It was raining. Though it was indeed peaceful, Ari would have loved nice weather. But there he stood under the awning of the Inn of his second home, basically. Quietly, he slowly breathed in the cool, fresh air from the valley. It was quiet and no one was seen walking the dirt roads of the valley—“It must be nice when you’re by yourself.” He pondered aloud to himself. Maybe he would go for a walk. He sighed, “I don’t have an umbrella.” He groaned slowly, dropping his head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} Badge

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Raindrops fell upon Dylan's head as she walked along the road. Luckly, she had watched the weather this morning and brought an umbrella with her. However, she wasn't expecting it to feel this cold. Once she near the closest shelter from the rain--which just happened to be the inn--she rushed inside. "Ruby?" she questioned aloud. "Mind if I stay here a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Ari sighed and went to the lobby with his hands in his pockets—it felt a bit dreary today. Upon entering, his eyes fell upon a very familiar face; Dylan. Why did it almost feel like the world lit up around himself? “Get caught out in the rain?” He questioned Dylan, walking up from behind her, moving to stand next to her. “At least you remembered an umbrella.” He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:04 pm

A familar voice entered Dylan's ears as she was setting her umbrella down. Despite the dreary weather everything just seemed so much better that instant. She immediatly turned around to see her friend. "Oh hi," she said with a small giggle in her voice. For everytime she saw him now she always started to feel a little giddy inside. "I'm attempting to be more responsible," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 pm

She looked to him as she put down her umbrella, he smiled weakly, “Well, you’re doing very good so far.” He complimented her, adding a weak nod as well, “What are you doing so far out here in the valley?” He questioned, “Especially in this rainy weather.” He added, motioning to the window with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:14 pm

"Well," she said looking at the rain falling outside and then back at Ari, "I wanted to go to Vesta's Store to pick up some veggies, but it was closed." She gently chuckled at the thought, "I guess it sort of defeats the purpose of being responsible, cause I could've called to check if they were open. It was closer to come her to get out of the rain than going all the way back to Mineral Town too. What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:14 am

Ari nodded, “Yeah, I believe their day off was today, but I’m not entirely sure, myself.” He shrugged his shoulders, brushing some hair from his eyes with his fingers, dropping his hands back down to his sides. He chuckled, “Well, at least you got some fresh air and exercise.” There was a playful smile on his lips. He tilted his head to the side slightly, “Well, I live here in the Inn, as of right now.” He laughed nervously. “But I may be leaving soon.” He shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:04 am

Dylan carefully listened to each word Ari had said. She wondered if before all the words he said to her ment as much as they do now, and if every time he smiled she suddenly would cheer her up too. "I forgot that," Dylan stated dumbstruck. There was a moment when they both were laughing, but she ended up becoming serious when he said he might leave. "Where to?" she asked with a pinch of panic in her voice. "Is it far away?"
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:16 am

Ari couldn’t help but laugh at Dylan, “It’s quite alright.” He smiled, but his smile faltered ever so slightly hearing her serious tone, “I don’t know.” He answered, “Where ever the roads take me.” He spoke, “But it’s only a slight chance, but I think I’ll be here for a while longer.” He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:22 am

Despite hearing that he the odds were against him leaving, Dylan still couldn't help but feel sad about hearing what he just said. "Okay," she muttered quietly. Her eyes now gazed upon the floor. She couldn't think of what else to say, just the thought of him thinking he might leave was enough to make her speechless.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:01 am

Well, this was awkward. Perhaps, he shouldn’t have brought it up to Dylan—Ari lightly scuffed his heel against the wood of the floor, glancing to Dylan, “Knowing me, I’m probably here for the rest of my life.” He smiled towards her, “Too many people I would be leaving behind and I would probably miss everyone and everything.” He told her, ‘Especially you.’ Ran through his thoughts. “Plus, I like it here.” He nodded with a chuckle. There felt as if hours of silence happened but only maybe a few seconds had passed by.

He turned and moved towards the window, “The rain is nice.” He mumbled to anyone who would answer him.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:15 am

Once again the sparkle in Dylan's eyes returned and she smiled at Ari. She wouldn't know what to do if he would leave, she'd probably get depressed and wouldn't leave her house for days. He was important to her and she wasn't ready to ever lose him."Good," Dylan announced cheerfully.

There was a brief moment of silence between them as the rain fell down. As Ari moved to the window so did she, following him like a dog would follow it's master. "Yeah," Dylan sighed. "Water for the flowers."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 am

Ari chuckled when he heard the happiness come back to Dylan’s voice after his previous statements of probably never leaving. She followed him over to the window, glancing down towards her with a nod, “Water is good for everything; flowers, animals… Life, basically.” He spoke. “Care to join me under the roof outside?” He asked her, moving slowly towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:53 pm

"Uh huh," the girl nodded mindlessly. For the brief moment his eyes where directed to her, she noticed how lovely they were again--such a deep contrast to his reddish hair. The rain continued to fall down, but it looked like it got a bit heavier. "Okay," she said rushing ahead of him and holding the door open with her playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:25 am

Ari couldn’t help the laugh that escaped his chords as she hummed mindlessly once more--yes he had noticed that. But Dylan rushed in front of him, leaving a bit of a confused Ari in her tracks as she moved over to the door with a slightly confused face on Ari’s expression. He chuckled and smiled, “Thank you, Miss.” He nodded with a playful grin as he walked out the door, “Though, it should be I who holds the door for you.” He perked a brow at her in a playful manner again.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:14 am

Dylan had an intution that Ari would be bewildered by her actions. Afterall, it was normally the guy that held the door open for the female--but Ari soon played along. It was easy to tell he was curious and that he was going to get her to explain her actions. He always has known how to get information out of her. "Yeah so?" she teased him while giggling. "Maybe I wanted to see if I was faster than you."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Ari playfully rolled his eyes, playing along with her little game, “Maybe you are, maybe you aren’t.” He shrugged, “But for now, you are faster than me. But I will catch you, and you’ll have to let me do something chivalrous for you.” He playfully winked towards her, laughing as he turned to fall the outside and the falling rain.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:42 am

The door automatically shut when Dylan stepped away from it to catch up to Ari. He continued to play with her and she couldn't help but giggle. Even though she was considered an adult whenever she was with Ari it was like she could be a little girl again. "Chivalrous?" Dylan questioned not fully understanding the word. "Doesn't that have something to do with acting knightly or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}   Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari} Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Rain {Reserved Dylan & Ari}
Page 1 of 1