Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Phantom of the Opera Bellnov

Phantom of the Opera Empty
PostSubject: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 pm

I went to the play last night 8D It was wonderful <3 becauseI'vebeendyingtoseeitforlike..twoyears? But the sad part I had to get all dressed up -.-
YOU KNOW HOW GENNA HATES DRESSES ESPECCIALLY STRAPLESS ONES

-shivers-

also high heels and a headband that had a fake flower...o3o although I liked the choker I was wearing 8D it was part of my halloween costume...hehe...don't tell anyone that

ANYWAYS~ before the play we went to Amoeba records which is the biggest record/CD store ever. So we bought the Phantom of The Opera soundtrack. yes yes Genna went to hollywood to see it

We were in Hollywood early so we ate dinner then we walked around and around 6 pm the doors weren't open yet. So we went to Delphines to have a drink. Because of me having a huge desire of chocolate I just had dessert xD. Then the doors were open about an hour and a half later 8D.

....Yes I bought a reeses cup there >.> IM SORRY ONCE I SAW IT I HAD TO BUY IT. It was king size o.o HUUR

But otherwise, really awesome play, wonderful music, and i would see it a thousand times and it will never go old.

I hated how the chandeleer would go "BOOM" everytime so I usually hid my face and complain to my mother and say "The chandeleer is gonna go boom D8" on evrytime is seemed suspenseful. xD

GO AND SEE IT, ITS WONDERFUL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Phantom of the Opera Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Ahh, Phantom of the Opera <3

I loved that show, and I saw it from nosebleed seats in the way back of the theatre. I'm happy you liked it! =D It's such a beautiful show <3

Erik is absolutely wonderful <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Phantom of the Opera Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 pm

i sat in the nosebleed section also BUT

This guy randomly gave us front row tickets 8D so we were like "OH MY GOSH, your awesome 8D" You wouldn't believe how happy we were <3 Out of a thousand people he chose us :O

Michael Crawford is the best phantom though 8D although they were just the orginal london cast but the other cast is just as good C:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 pm

oooh. sounds fun! I remember when i first heared the SONG phantom of the opera...it was done by nightwish. Id like to see the play somtime though X3.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 am

Phantom of the Opera has a great storyline, even though it sounds a little cheesy. I love it.

I went to see it on stage, I was in the front row, and it was so cool! They used real fire, you could feel the heat, and then a 'cop' stood infront of us in one scene. It was a while ago so I can't really describe a lot of it but it was so cool. But yeah, like Belly said, GO WATCH IT! X3
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera   Phantom of the Opera Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera
Page 1 of 1