Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaron Belmont

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

Jaron Belmont Empty
PostSubject: Jaron Belmont   Jaron Belmont EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:17 am

“Nice to meet you. Here’s my card.”

Full Name: Jaron Belmont
Nicknames: Jarry, Monty
Birthday: Winter 13

Appearance:

- Height: 5 foot 10

- Eye Color: Red

- Hair: Blue, spiky and to the side, short.

- Clothing:

His clothing is pretty basic but also normal. It consist of thin clothing, usually tight. A tight beige tank top is what he usually wears in summer. A nice blue pair of shorts and a nice cyan sports shoes. He has two black arm bands around each of his wrists, one for the left the other for the right. In winter he goes into more warmer clothing, but its still thin. Its thin puffy black pants (much like Owens from TOT), the wristbands are still there, but he wears a tight blue t-shirt and a thin blue over jacket. His shoes are thicker and are steel toe.

- Picture: .
Spring-Summer:

Fall-Winter:

Anime Picture:
(He has no growing beard)

“Heres a little something I don’t Remember”

Biography:

Jaron grew up in a normal home with normal people. He grew up like everyone else with a family and friends. He graduated from high school and went to get a job. Unfortunately he meet a women. A evil woman at that. She steal his money hypothetically speaking. She would make him buy her things because his family was rich. They soon became engaged. She accepted for a little awhile. Soon after the marriage she made a lie saying he hit her which he did not.

The court hearing took months to happen and she ended up winning. He lost his all his money and everything else. He had nothing and to make things worse his parents died. He truly had nothing. He left to start a new life at Waffle Island. When he was on the boat something happened. Before he got off someone hit him in the back of the head and took his wallet. People noticed he was bleeding and took him to the hospital. He then woke up with no memory.

They then sent him off to do some work. He mined and seemed to like. In his spare time he would sing. This became a habit. He did it at work and then decided he would try to sing for a living. So every night he would go to the bar and sing. It wasn’t easy to please people but he got better slowly.

-Family: Doesn’t Matter because he has no previous memory.

[I]-Character Personality Pros:

Jaron is a very cheerful person. He smiles every day of every minute. He often heals peoples sadness. He’s good at hiding the fact that he feels lonely. He smiles and likes his job. He loves to mine and look for good things. He loves the cold and the things in the mines. Because of that he travels and looks around for things. He loves animals to. He cares for anyone or anything that comes to him for help. He is also fit, and he likes keeping it that way rain or shine. He loves to sing. He often does it for free around towns at certain occasions.

Character Personality Flaws:

He is alone and has no memories of his past life. Meaning he has no child hood memories or any with his parents. He often will go to the extreme to help someone. Sometimes he lays on his bed thinking about how got to were he was now. He is Bisexual so it causes some problems around the towns if they find out.

Spoiler:
-Extra Information: ……………

“I See this in my future.”

Harvest World Dream Job: Being a Famous singer and the best Miner.

Jaron's Journal

Heart Events

Jaron Belmont ThpurpleBlack Hearts Jaron Belmont Thpurple

Everyone

Friendship Events

Jaron Belmont ThpurpleBlack Hearts Jaron Belmont Thpurple

EVERY ONE

Jaron Belmont ThorangePurple HeartJaron Belmont Thorange

Kitty

Special Events

N/A

Other Events