Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] Badge

Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] Empty
PostSubject: Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]   Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 am

Bang!

Sparks scattered across the anvil where Kitty was busily hitting an axe into shape. She brought down her mallet again and a banging sound rung throughout the store and sparks scattered as they did previously. Carefully she lifted up the axe deciding if it was the right shape. She studied the blade and smiled contently. It was perfect as always. The iron wasn't too consentrated with other scrap metals so it didn't become too soft or too hard to bend into shape. Looking for it was a pain as always though, and sometimes she wasn't so lucky and only got forty percent iron. There was only so much time during the day for her to get metals, as well as do the hundreds of tasks like choping wood for the furnace when coal was low.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]   Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:49 am

Jaron stepped his way down the dirt path. His shoes kicked up some dirt as he walked. His body structure was large and good for physical labour. He smiled as he whistled a turn in his head. In the distance was the black smiths. He was in need of a job, and one that he would like the most. He dreamed of becoming a good miner but also a singer. He wouldn’t have a degree in anything because he lost his memory and would be pretty much useless. He walked his way down to the blacksmiths. The sound of a hammer smashing against iron. He liked the sound. He knocked on the door loudly then walked in. “ Hello!” He smiled as he walked in nicely. He feet clicked against the floor and the heat was strong. He still smiled. “I would like to take a job here. If that’s ok of course. I can mine and do some other heavy lifting if you like” He smiled scratching the back of his head with a childs smile.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]   Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:34 am

There was a loud knock at the door, but Kitty didn't flinch at it--she was too into examing the axe she just made. When the door opened up a cool breeze entered the building making Kitty remember that it was still winter outside. Carefully she set down the new axe to cool.

Turning around she saw a man of average height, with quite a distracting feature. His hair was blue, something rather uncommon. His eyes were also red too, was this contacts perhaps? She shoved her questions to the side of her brain though, afterall apparently he had buisness with her to come in here. When he talked about a job a smile cracked at her lips. He looked so childish asking for it, but he did seem to have the muscles for it. Besides she was the only one going into the mines, unless Ian was being bold and insisted that it wasn't work for a lady.

She examined him once again for a second while she rubbed her chin. He was probably around her age and definatly more built than she was. One thing that concerned her was his knowlege on mining though. " Okay, one thing though: have you mined before?" she asked wiping the sweat away off her forehead. If he didn't she'd have to teach him, but looking at him there was a chance that he actually worked in a mine before.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]   Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:47 am

Jaron smiled and got a puzzled face on. But it was still a wide smile. The smell of melting iron burned his nostrils. He laughed and looked around like he was getting off track. He examined everything in the room. A chair, a furnace and some other things. He turned his head and looked around. His eyes then locked with the girls. “ Yes somewhat. I mine almost every spare second, which is all the time. He laughed as he closed the door behind him. Everything looked somewhat clean at least. He didn’t mind it, it had a nice atmosphere. His hair stayed the same and his smile left his face.

He was acting like a child a little bit. He poked at things and was amused by the simplest of things. He seemed to enjoy life. Maybe that would rub off on some people. But then again most people hate him for a stupid reason that’s non of there concern. “I’m Jaron by the way, nice to meet you.” He held out his large hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]   Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:50 am

Kitty was glad to hear that he mined before, it made him even more sutible for the position than before. Here eyes were locked with his and in them she saw fierce determination, but a kindness. There was abosolutly no way she'd tell him no. Once he closed the door, the cool breeze faded away and the heat returned. One thing was certain working at the smithery: you never got cold.

"You're hired," Kitty said shaking his hand. "I'm Kitty, it's nice to meet you, Jaron." She smiled, "How about you start on Monday? Is that okay with you?" It was too soon for him to start working tommorrow and besides the place was closed on Sundays as well.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]   Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:35 am

Jaron smiled and looked around and smiled. His eyes lost focus of the girl and gazed around endlessly. He walked around examining everything. Everything from the last piece of dust to the ceiling. He thought this girl named “Kitty” was a nice girl. He smiled and walked back over to hear he was hired. He smiled widely he started hum something in his head. Jaron tilted his head and knew she was a truly nice woman indeed. He could not refuse her or let her down. “Thank you! I wont let you down. If you need anything just call me or come over to my place. don’t feel bad to give me some extra work!”
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]   Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:47 am

The man examined the shop and Kitty couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his behavior. He studied practically everything and seemed to be asorbing it in like a kid at a candy shop. "I'll take your word on that," she said happily. It was about time that she had someone else to help around the shop. It was quite a bit of work for just two people, and one of them had to be home to watch their twins. This way two people could be working at the same time now. "Want a few pointers about the mine here? I know a few secrets about the place for finding the perfect ores."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]   Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:05 am

Jaron looked at the girl with a large smile like a child at a candy shop. He started sniffing around. Something smelt good. He got a little thirsty so he looked around for the nearest tap and glass. He found one it. It was really hot in there but he didn’t mind, he had loads of things in his backpack just encase he forgot something. He filled up his glass and smiled, “May I?” He started to take a drink from it without even getting a answer from her. “Sure! I would appreciate it.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]   Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fe = Iron [Kitty and Jaron]
Page 1 of 1