Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soldier Boy [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Soldier Boy [Open] Badge

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 am

Thud!
Cody streached after setting his bag down. So this is where he'd be staying for awhile--it look okay enough. Definatly it was better than sleeping on the hard ground during boot camp. He walked up to the counter and checked himself in without a problem. Now the question was what should he do next. Getting some grub was on the list without a doubt, but where he was uncertain.

"First thing first," he muttered to himself picking up his heavy bag. "I got to get this up to my room." Apparently it was on the second floor in the back, so he simply went up the steps got to his room set the bag back down and procceeded back to the lobby. For a second he scanned the room. Didn't these hotels have some sort of brochure stand or something? He found it, but nothing really stuck out to him though. He ran his fingers through his brown semi-curly hair. "Hmmm..." he pondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:45 am

[I guess she's not in the hospital! XD]

Alisa walked into the lobby of the in and stretched. It was cold and made her muscles stiff. She shook it off and looked around. She wanted to see if anyone new ventured into her home town. Alisa looked and saw someone that caught her eye. He seemed her age, if not a little younger. So... She walked up to him. A result to not completley thinking.

"Hello. I've never seen you before." she started. "You must be new. My name's Alisa." she said, smiling away. Alisa was filled with joy today, it seemed. She didn't know why but it was always nice to meet someone new.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:08 am

Cody was busily looking through the brochures when someone approached him. This didn't bother him at all and he set down the packet. Maybe talking to one of the locals would help him find a good place to eat for cheap. The woman seemed around his age and had blue eyes and straight brown hair. Overall, she was a pretty girl to him, she reminded him of his mother but a lot younger. "Oh, hi," he said smiling friendly holding out a hand for her to shake. "I'm Cody and yeah, I just got here. Haven't even unpacked yet."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:38 am

Alisa gleamed, showing an interest in this boy. He seemed nice.

"Well then, welcome to Forget Me Not." she said, nodding her head in respect. "If you need help with anything, including your unpacking, just ask me. I'd be willing to help" she added. Alisa loved being a welcoming commite all on her own. It gave her a good feeling.

Alisa liked the name Cody. It was simple, yes, but it had a nice sound to it. It suited him.

"I like your name." she had to state.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:32 pm

"Thanks," Cody said smiling. He wasn't quite sure that he wanted her to help him with his unpacking. For all he knew he'd accidentally give her the bag full of his boxers to unpack and that'd be emmbarrasing. "I don't need any help at the moment," he said. As he thought for a second he changed his mind though. Starving. He was starving and didn't know where to eat.

"Actually, there is one thing," he said smiling sheepishly. "Know a good place to get a bite for not a lot of money--I'm starved. I could practically eat a horse right now."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Alisa smiled a bit.

"Yeah, Starx Cafe has a really good selection for so cheap." she said, herself now getting a bit hungry from thinking about food. "I mean, a fresh bowl of stew is only nine gold." Alisa added. It was much cheaper than other places*. "Beside,s I work there. I could treat, getting myself something too."

"What do you say? Concider it as a welcoming gift." she said, basically ready to launch out of the door.

*Yeah a lot cheaper than the games. The games, it's like... Three hundred gold. XD
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:06 am

"I couldn't have a you pay for my food," Cody stammered flattered by the girl's sudden offer. They just met and he hadn't even found out her name. Wouldn't that make it a date too? Sure she was a pretty girl and she seemed really nice, but that didn't mean he couldn't eat something with her. "Uh... I can pay for myself," he said smiling, "but we can still eat together without a doubt." The situation was clearly awkward and he needed to find a way out of it. "What kind of food do they got there?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 am

Maybe Alisa was being a little too... Forward. The two of them had just met.
Alisa thought. Because she worked there, you'd think she'd remember what was on the menu.

"Well everything's healthy, I can tell you that." she laughed a bit. As the menu came out, all the foods were healthy in their own way. "They have everything from soups to salads." she notted.

"Sorry if I'm going to fast for you." she said, meaning not in speed, but in... What's the word she was thinking of? Friendship-wise? That wasn't it. Either way, that's what she was talking about. "It's a habbit of mine." adding onto that sentance.

Wait a second... Did I even tell Cody my name? I can't remember for some reason now...

[I thought she did... o_o -istoolazytocheck-]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:17 am

"Okay," Cody said happily. It made sense afterall, since the café craze now was serving healthy stuff. Even for a place far out in the country had ways of keeping up on new trends and innovations. Besides, his drill sargent would practically kill him if he only at junk food like he wished. Training taught Cody many things. One being controlling hunger and what he ate.

"No-not at all, I wasn't even thinking that way," Cody said fummbling for words. "I mean--I have the pride of a soldier. and as a soldier I'd be made fun of if I skiped out on a tap while eating with a girl. Even if it isn't dating. It's some sort of code thing we have or something. Anyway, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:30 am

Alisa's eyes gleamed. A soldier? That was so cool!

"My name's Alisa. Sorry, I thought I already introduced myself." she said a little embarrased. She was bad at remembering things now. "But are you really a soldier?" she asked. Not that she didn't believe him, she was just so surprised. There were never any soldiers around the valley. Frankly, Alisa had never met a soldier. A knight, but there were differences.

"That's really cool." she said, getting excited. But a code? This was just anormal code with boys, wasn't it? Yeah, because Alisa remembered Ashton talking about it wiht one of his friends. Boys were odd that way. But then again, girls had some sort of code too...
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Alisa showed some doubt about him being a soldier. Cody was used to it at the moment though, he was only seventeen and he already served the army. The feat certainly was abnormal, but he was involved in the military practically his whole life. "I wouldn't go through military school for nothing," he said graping a chain by his neck and lifting his dog tags out from under his shirt. The tags dangled in the light that they seldomly saw. "See?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Alisa stared in awe at the tag on his neck.

"Wow." she said, smiling. It was so exciting to meet someone new who could make a change in the world. "So you're some kind of hero then, right?" she asked. Had be been to many countries before to serve? Or maybe did he just go to school but not go out to wars and such. He did seem a little young for that. A legal age would be eighteen, he seemed seventeen, If Alisa wasn't mistaken.

"What made you join the military though?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:25 pm

She said it. Hero.

Right now he wasn't one, but someday he hoped to be. It was some sort of a fixation with him. He wanted to be a hero to protect the people he cared for, it wasn't too much for him to want--right? Maybe someday he'd be that hero that everyone looked up to. Cody couldn't help but smile at her comment. "Not right now, but maybe someday I'll be one," he stated contently.

"My dad used to be a general," he awnsered. "I used to live on a military base, and therefore went to military school. I guess it was what I always wanted to do and was bounded to do."

"Why don't we head to the café now?" Cody asked remembering that he was starving.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 am

Alisa smiled with him. Judging by Cody's smile and reply, it seemed like he really wanted to be a hero. It was nice having such a wish.

"Then I'll be routing for you." she said. It would be cool to one day, see Cody again as a true born hero.

Living on military grounds... And his father being a general. It must have been hard in a way but he seemed very content and enthusiastic about it so it didn't seem to matter.

"Yeah, sure." Alisa replied. Moving to a new town was tiring and a good meal would be nice. Alisa had skipped lunch so it would be good for herself as well. "This way," she said, taking a step closer to the door. She didn't want to leave Cody in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:32 am

"Thanks," he smiled slightly embarrased. He seldomly told people that he really wanted to be a hero, particulary when he first met someone. He may have not directly said it, but Alisa sure did know. It ment he just got caught up in the moment or something. Nothing unusual about that, it happened to many people right? There was something special about the brunette he just met. She seemed really nice and it wasn't often that people would invite some stranger to dinner. Then again, they knew eachother's names.

"Great," he smiled following her. "I could eat a horse."

[Want me to make the next topic?]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:15 pm

[If you don't mind, then sure please.]

Eat a horse. That wasn't something you heard every day, even thought it was known to be a popular sentance.

"Then let's go." she said, wlaking out the door, making sure Cody was following her. It wouldn't be good if she arrived, Cody gone... "This way." she added, pointing to the left and then walking towards the direction.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 am

http://www.harvestdreams.net/aiyo-s-boo-boo-clinic-starx-cafe-f119/cheap-but-tasty-black-heart-cody-and-alisa-t4229.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soldier Boy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soldier Boy [Open]   Soldier Boy [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldier Boy [Open]
Page 1 of 1