Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice diving (open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Molly had spent most of the winter days in doors with her cats. She had caught a cold and was happy to be back out of bed. She was wearing a warm red winter coat and blue mittens. "Welp time for some fun!" Molly yawned as she took her coat off then her shirt and pants and boots and socks and mittens to reveal a pink bikini. "Alright you guys wunna swim?" Molly asked Dite and Kitcat. Kitcat walked to a sand pile covered in snow and Dite hissed at the water. Molly shook her head and jumped into the ice cold water. "Okay fine dont swim!" Molly hollered to the kittys. The cats purred with laughter at how tMolly was shivering. "Hmm Ice diving you must not like." Molly sighed as she swam in circles and could feel her lips numb up.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Ice diving (open) Bellnov

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:43 pm

It was really cold out today, well it's winter. You can do nothing about it. Michael was enjoying his break and decided to take a walk along Mineral Town. Seeing the Inn, the vineyards, and the poultry farm. Then he ended up at the beach seeing a moving figure along the water. As well as two kittens just meowing and meowing until it got on his nerves.

He walked a little closer with a confused expression on his pale face until he stopped in his tracks. Clothes? A red coat and a pair of mittens, etc. He looked up and found someone swimming....at winter. This person was rather out of her mind.

"You're going to catch a cold you know!," He hollered out to the person who seemed enjoying swiming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Ice diving (open) Nextmotm

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 am

"What on Earth?..." came Adamaris' voice as she trailed across the snow, a picnic basket in her hands. Adamaris' petite frame stood out- She was dressed with a long, pink over coat with white fur around the the neck. Under that were her casual brown jeans, and pink T-shirt for work. She had already hung up her apron, she decided it was too early in the season to go into work everyday. She stood there shivering, wearing a pair high, pink heeled boots; and pink ear muffs with more white fur. She pressed against a male stranger, not noticing what she was doing, being magnetized to the nearest heat source. Crossing her arms, she stood there shivering, and huddling with a stranger she didn't even know.

"Is that a girl.... In the ocean..... In the middle of Winter?" she asks, noticing her condensing breath as it escapes her nose when she breaths, and mouth when she talks.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:06 pm

If something appeared and literally tried to rip her apart, he would have to swim there and operate her at the scene since the damages could be really severe where you can't move her. Until a brunette who was dressed all in pink came up and almost huddled him. He took a few baby steps to the opposite side.

"Is she insane?"

He said in a concerned tone. He wasn't going to go in yet. Instead he almost grabbed his phone and would call an ambulance, but no. Plus, no lifeguards were on duty. He continued watching this woman just in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Adamaris stood there shivering, her eyes wide. "Hey! Get back on the shore!" she said frigidly, feeling the some of the warmth leave her as the man moved. Feeling responsible for if this girl got hurt, she began walking reluctantly towards the frigid water. She stopped as her heels touched the water. Adamaris couldn't swim, this would be inevitable. Still, she had to try. Stepping deeper into the water, she waded. until she got to the point she couldn't go any farther due to the frigidness, and her terrible fear of water.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Ice diving (open) Badge

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Gabriel needed some alone time so he decided to come to the beach. No one would go to it in the middle of winter, afterall the water was colder than the air around it. He smoked contently as he approached the beach. The ground felt funny underneath his feet as he walked over the snow covered sand. Eventually the sand turned to normal though and it was like walking on the beach in the fall or spring.

Surprisingly he wasn't alone though. There was a girl swimming in the water oddly enough, which made him groan cause his doctor's office was the closest, so he probably would have to deal with her. There was another figure in the water though, Adamaris. His jaw hung open and his eyes were wide. He scanned the area to see if anyone else was in the water, but the only other person was Micheal watching from the shore. "What are you doing Adamaris?" he yelled out to her angerliy. "Get out of the water! Same goes for you, person I don't know!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 pm

If there was ever an emergency, he would have to swim out there. Until Gabriel came and seemed to yell out angerily out to the brunette. Her name was Adamaris. He was thinking maybe he knew her for awhile or it was a patient of his. He wasn't a fish expert himself but what if a shark came up? No, he supposed they don't come in the winter. He groaned, there were two girls in water at winter. At summer he wouldn't mind but winter got on his nerves.

He ran closer to the water but not in the water. "If something traumatic happens I'm going to have to swim out there," He muttered. Luckily Gabriel was a doctor and would help him if something traumatic happened but there weren't any killer fish in the winter probably, plus Mineral town was a good place to live, right?

Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:27 pm

"I c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-can't!" Adamaris says. "I ca-ca-can't sw-swim, and th-this g-girl w-w-w-w-w-wouldn't c-c-c-come b-back t-to shore, s-s-so I t-tried to g-go t-to her!" she says, shuddering horribly. She slowly backs up, with the choose she was wearing, one crevice, and would fall, and probably drown. Luckily, she made it back to shore, shivering horribly. "Th-this is the l-l-last ti-time I t-try to h-help s-someone in th-the water," she says finally, backing up to the two men. She pulled off her long overcoat to reveal her work clothes, and her pants were only partially drenched, thanks to the long overcoat. The boots she wore were sort of a metallic surface, so they dried rather quick. However, Adamaris still stood there shivering, her long over coat was soaking wet on the lower half, and her pink T-shirt had no warmth left in it at all.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Gabriel nodded agreeing with Micheal. Adamaris decided to listen to him, but he saw no reaction from the other girl. "Leave it to us," he said to the shivering girl. He un-zipped his own coat and wraped it around her so she could wear it instead. Hopefully she wouldn't get hypothermia right now, that would suck quite a bit in this situation. It was important that her body temperature didn't drop right now. "Head to shore!" he yelled at the girl that was still in the water.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Ice diving (open) Balladdecmotm

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Bundled up in her warm winter coat, Savannah took a little stroll down to the beach, curious to see if any ice had formed in the freezing water. But as she neared the beach, there were several people there--her eyes narrowed slightly, trying to catch sight of the cause of the commotion. There was a girl... Swimming in the ocean! "She must be crazy!" Savannah spoke to herself, her tone sounding completely bewildered by the sight before her. Though she knew she wouldn't be very much help, but she could give her coat to someone who needed it more than her, Savannah quickly made her way over to the group of people, "What happened?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 am

"I don't know," Gabriel said shivering a bit from the coldness. It was a good thing he had his cigarrette warming his face at least for without his coat it was freezing. He rubbed his arms in an attempt to warm them a bit, all he knew was that he was way warmer than Adamaris at the moment and probably the girl in the water too. "I was just enjoying a walk during my break and came here and this is what I saw," he explained to the girl. "Well, I convinced her to get out at least." He pointed at Adamaris, who was in his coat at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 am

Adamaris blushed slightly when Gabriel gave her his coat. Looking up, she saw a red headed girl. "I waded in after the lunatic... I couldn't swim, and as you can see I didn't pick very good shoes for wading," Noting the obscene amount of people here, she began to get a little nervous and shy. "How are we going to get her out? She's not responding," Adamaris says, a thoughtful look on her face.

((Fail RP post. ;-Wink)
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Molly swam to shore and decided to grab somone and pull them into the water. "Okay who here can swim..." Molly noticed a man standing there. "You were so concerned how about you swim with me to make sure I dont get hurt!" Molly said grabbing Michale and trying to pull him into the water. "Oh cmon people its just icey water!" Molly laughed as she sat down in the shallow.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:44 pm

This started to really get on his nerves. This woman would not just get out. He walked faster to where the water meets the feet. "Do you know how dangerous that is? You can get killed!" He shouted. Drinking icey water was good in the summer but swimming in icey water in the winter was really bad. The human body can get so cold you could die of hyperthermia.

If she persuaded him one more time he would swim out there and just grab wether she lies it or not.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Molly would splash at him and swim out further into the ocean. "If you want to stop me from getting harmed in any way..." Molly giggled a bit at how he seemed so concerned. "...Why dont you come get me!" Molly said staring at everyone and dunking underwater.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:35 am

Adamaris looked at her wet pants, and Gabriel's jacket. Then, she recalled the sword she always kept, or nearly always kept, on her back. Slipping off the coat, she unsheathed her sword, and flashed into the shallows of the water, thankful the girl wasn't out deep. Rather quickly, she was behind the girl, the sword in her hand, blocking the girl from swimming anymore. The shallows weren't an ideal place to dive, and with a twitch of her wrist, the sword turned, blocking Molly's movements again. Thrusting her hand into the water, she grappled with Molly, attempting to grab her arm, and pull her up. The girl wouldn't stay under there for long, and even though Adamaris was cold, and frozen, she was warm, with adrenaline beating through her veins.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 am

Michael stared at Adamaris just holing that sword right in front of the girl who was terribly insane. That was also dangerous. Where the heck did she get that sword? That could kill someone. Literally. Atleast she got the crazy woman out of the water and just ask the mayor of this town to ban the beach at winter. All the other seasons were good but winter was bitterly cold.

His feet were begging to go numb but he would check on this brain dead woman if she was still a bit healthy from swimming out there.

He didn't really think sharks were out at winter, but they were attracted to human blood. Nah, summer is the popular season. "Who swims at winter? That's really dangerous due to Hyperthermia," Michael explained.

Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Molly was pulled out of the water. "You people are crazy!" Molly laughed. "I was just having fun! Me and theese boys used to do this all the time back where I lived as a kid!" Molly smirked abit remembering when her and the neiborghood boys all got sick for the entire winter. Molly coughed a bit and put her coat on. "Dang nmow Im cold after geting out!" Molly sighed as she rubbed her cold body. She felt her purple lips. "Is anyone know a doctor...I should probally get checked up on!" Molly laughed it off and sat down. "I addmit what i did was stupid...oh well!" Molly said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Michael sighed. She wasn't going to learn. He saw purple lips, that was really abnormal. Great, now she was showing signs of Hypothermia. "Actually, there's two doctors here," He said shifting his eyes to Gabriel.

He was wondering if he should admit her to the hospital. Well, it's a good reason because, one she can warm up in the hospital and two, she won't go anywhere near any pond, lake, or ocean. It was a good idea to himself. Also treating the syptoms of Hypothermia. Since he was getting cold out here also. Standing in one place for too long won't be so good.

"The best place for you is to stay at the hospital for a few days," He said to woman who just got out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Molly looked up. "Ok will you take me there then?" Molly asked getting up and shivering. Molly yawned and started rubbing her chest. "The chest is more important to warm up then the arms!" Molly laughed a bit and walked towards the man who suggested the hospital. She shivered some more then called her cats over. They started to rubb against ehr legs in attempt to warm her up. "I donmt feel so good anymore..." Molly sighed and sat down again. She curled her arms over her knees and put her head behing her legs. "Im really cold kitties please warm me!" Molly sighed as she shivered and started to go numb. "What could I have again hypo-...hypo...?" Molly asked looking up with a pale face.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Michael looked at the woman who seemed to be shivering. He can't just run there, he had to warm her up while calling some transport. The clinic was near but it didn't have the right care to treat things like this. The only thing he had to warm her up was his coat. He didn't care if he would freeze to death. He took off his coat and gave it to the blonde woman and then called the ambulance. He can't run and carry a person at the same time.

"Hypothermia, is what you have right now. It's treatable. As soon as we get you in we're going to warm you up," He explained putting the phone away.

He remembered a few things about Hypothermia. One, call 911 when a person is showing these syptoms. Which he did. But since her blood temperature changed, it may be a bit dangerous warming her up. But he had to do that.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Molly sneezed and took the coat. "Thank you!" Molly said smiling. Molly tryed to stand up but was to cold that it hurt her bones. "OW!" Molly said sitting back down. Molly looked at the doctors. "So you two are doctors?" Molly said sniffing up her runny nose. She rubbed her chest some more and finally stood up. "Ow...." Molly sighed as she made her way to a bench. She sat down on the cold snow covered bench.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm

"I advise not warming up to fast," Adamaris says, fetching the girl's clothing. "It'll be best going through a moderation of heat, too much heat on a person at once can be potentially dangerous, as it can cause mild to painful stinging sensations," She dropped the girl's clothes in front of her. "Nice top by the way," she says, handing the girl Gabriel's jacket she had placed on the ground. "You'll need this more than me.... Besides," she said, picking up her own wet jacket. "These pants aren't that cold, besides, I can do a makeshift jacket for me," Fumbling with her large overcoat, a loud zipper noise could be heard; and Adamaris walked towards the rest of the group, in what looked to be a coat that only came down to her waist, instead of her knees.

Fumbling with her purse, she removes what looks to be a dark colored cloth ball that you could see through. "Here. These work as leg warmers in the case of extreme emergencies," she says, undoing the stockings before tossing them at the girl.

"Let's see.... What else do I keep in here..." Adamaris mumbles to herself, rummaging through it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice diving (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice diving (open)   Ice diving (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice diving (open)
Page 1 of 1