Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Interested In A Little RP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone Interested In A Little RP? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Ah, geez, I've been gone for a long time!
I've missed you guys and... stuff :3
So, hopefully I can come back around here more often (I haven't been able to do much recently - my laptop's failing hardcore) <3

Anyway, since I'm around for the time being (and hopefully for a while - I'll just kick my sister off the other computer xD), I was wondering if there's anyone who wants to RP? My character's been approved for a while now (haha, oops ~) and it's about time she got out and met some people!

Mazie is a social butterfly, so she'll surely get along with just about anyone C: And, even if they don't get along with her, she'll almost always approve of anybody she meets ~

If you want to RP, feel free to PM me or something so we can discuss details, or whatever ~
Or, we could just randomly start something up and go from there, whatever you want is cool with me C:

Just a warning - I haven't actually... ever done this through forums before... ^^;
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Anyone Interested In A Little RP? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 pm

No worries 8D I kinda just got back from a thing that happened xD

Anways,

Genna Song [Hill]- A happy-go-lucky, bubbly, dumb blonde woman who is happily married and has a daughter named, Grace. She always has a smile painted on her face wherever she goes. But she has a secret and she never told anyone. She is an orphan, her father died on cancer before she was born and her mother died by giving birth to her. Plus her sister died recently. She tries to hide her sadness, she's very social and hopes to get along with everyone~

Michael Greer- A calm, smart surgeon. Although he gets very worried when a person or his patient gets sick and doesn't pay attention to their health. He also has a secret (YESILOVESECRETS:'D) He blames himself for killing his own "Twin" brother during an operation. Sorry ladies, hes taken :'D BYACRAZYPSYCHOBLONDE. But he'll still do heart events and such C:

Celeste Everdeen- A shy, quiet, and overprotective (of herself) woman. She never trusts a single soul. She was abused in her childhood and now has a has a heart problem so she has a pacemaker. She dreams of becoming a nurse to help other lives. Although she will begin to trust you if you become better friends with her.
SHESSINGLEGENTLEMEN

That is my wonderful selection of characters to RP with~ <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:41 am

Aha, it's no fun when something insanely random and sudden happens xD
Especially when it's something that cuts off contact from so many fabulous people, hurr <3

It seems like Mazie could easily get along with any of them (simply because she's that kind of a person xD), but it's most likely she and Genna could really hit it off C:
I mean, they're both happy-go-lucky and bubbly, where Mazie is a little bit extreme in they hyper department, but don't let this scare you, hurr but she's still very friendly and cheerful 8D I think those two could really get along and make some strange memories~

Michael, being a calm and smart person, almost seems like he'd bore someone like Mazie xD However, then again, it wouldn't be above her to insist on tormenting and bothering him until he decided to play along with whatever mischief she is trying to cause, haha. And Celeste, as well D: She seems so sad and Mazie hasn't really ever been introduced to the term 'sensitivity', you know? D8

Mazie doesn't like keeping secrets about herself and is very open about her true feelings about something or someone, so she can be a little bit hard to deal with, very insensitive and maybe even sounding a little bit rude... But, if she's with someone outgoing, fun and obnoxious, she usually has nothing to complain about xD
It's usually just quiet people who don't know how to 'live it up' that she'll complain about, haha. She's very much one for excitement and fun, hurr.

I wouldn't mind RPing with you, any of you characters would do C:
However, I think that Genna and Mazie would probably hit it off the best because they're most alike ~
Though, who says that's always the best way to go? |D

/just realised by your signature that you're a Maximum Ride fan
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Anyone Interested In A Little RP? Badge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:22 am

RP with me Lucky!

You have three choices with me as well. ;]

Kitty Kitz - A strong woman in both spirit and body. She seems serious often and she wonders how she ended up being married to an overly romantic painter, who drives her insane all the time. Her twins always keep her busy, but she loves them despite how much a pain in the neck they can be. As long as she isn't annoyed she'll consider people her friends and treats them with kindness, unless they do something stupid to annoy her.

Gabriel Cunningham - A sarcastic doctor who has a smoking problem. His favorite things include proving he's smarter than people, taking walks, and smoking. His habits often bother other people and he doesn't care unless they point a weapon at him or if they are his friend (like Michael.) He tends to joke around with his friends, Michael in particular, by saying weird things (like asking him if he's a girl in disguse.)

Cody Hanes - The new soilder in Forget-Me-Not Valley. After his military training was done he took a break to think about what he wanted to do with his life. He is energetic and can be quite flirtatious at times. He's the kind of guy who would move fast in a realtionship. If anyone should be compared to a dog it should be him, because he is fiercly loyal to his friends.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Anyone Interested In A Little RP? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 am

@Lucky- i was thinking that Genna and Mazie would get along well the most C:. i can see why Michael would bore her xD
Plus its also hard to start a conversation with Celeste :'D Trust me, its hard for me to start a conversation with her

Me: Hey Celeste! What's up? 8D
Celeste:......
Me: uuuh Want waffles for breakfast today?
Celeste: ......
Me: ...Hello?
Celeste:......
Me:...YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST TALK ALREADY-
Celeste: -screams- -runs to her closet-

@Kitty

Quote :
(like asking him if he's a girl in disguse.)
Yes, that tends to happen :'D

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:56 am

@Kitty
Oh, wow, your characters sound so fun ~ <3

Gabriel and Cody seem most likely to get along well with Mazie because they're kind of strange and have a sense of humour - something that, without, Mazie would kind of just... fall apart xD I only worry about Mazie and Kitty because Mazie might easily annoy Kitty... she sort of has this tendancy to annoy people by doing extremely stupid things, haha ~
But, she's a terrible person and she doesn't intend to do harm, of course. She just likes to goof off and have fun, is all :3

Just like with Bell, I think RPing with any of your characters would be a blast C:
Haha, we could even do a threeway with Bell, as well! <3

@Bell
Oh God xD
Then Genna it is, haha ~

Wait... you mean Michael's not a girl in disguise?

I'd be more than happy to RP with either of you ~
Or, both at the same time Wink
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:16 am

I wanna RP with Cody, since I've only used him twice. ^^
Do you want me to make the topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:41 am

Ah, sure, that would be great ^^
If you would like to, I wouldn't mind at all C:

And as far as plot, we'll just, uh... see where it goes, then? xD
I don't mind that, it'll be fun ~
An adventure 8D
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 am

Here's a topic for you:
http://www.harvestdreams.net/forget-me-not-valley-f4/splash-black-heart-cody-and-mazie-t4228.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:36 am

Thank you, thank you ~ <3
I'll go and reply right away !~
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 am

Yay! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested In A Little RP?   Anyone Interested In A Little RP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Interested In A Little RP?
Page 1 of 1