Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animefanatic
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Animefanatic

Female Number of posts : 84
Roleplay Name : Yimesue

Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing? Empty
PostSubject: Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing?   Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm playing Harvest Moon Ds: Sunshine Islands and I'm givin' him eggs since I can't get a cow yet and his heart wont change cuz I've been givin' him lots of eggs so I'm wonder why? Plz help cuz Vaughn is hot <3
also I want him 2 crush on me then Elliot -_-
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing?   Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm guessing Vaughn's heart lever isn't high enough. Try giving him his most favourite item for a while.

Click this text for information on Vaughn

If that's not the case, then I don't know. Action replay, restart your game, something could have gone wrong and you might have a bug in your game but...
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing?   Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:06 am

Sunshine Island is one of the most challenging games in the Harvest Moon series. And it takes a long time for the heart rate to go up. I do not know if they have a friendship-love bracelet like in Harvest Moon DS cute [So you know how much affection they have] but keep giving him whatever he likes but if the glitch is the case, then I'm sorry :/

Honestly, I think its the long wait for the heart rate to go up. How much love points for the egg? 300? Because that takes awhile for the heart to go up. Plus he's gone for some days so thats why the process is going terribly slow. It might take a few more years to get him at full max. affection points.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Animefanatic
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Animefanatic

PostSubject: Re: Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing?   Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:58 pm

I knew I should of went with the cow -_-
This will take long cuz 300 points everytime I get from givin' it will take 4ever -_-
Man sometimes I never think straight in these HM games -_-
Anywho thanks....I love the site, thou now Vaughn is gana drive me crazy do this till I get a darn cow -_-
I'm gana stop givin' stuff 2 Elliot and focus on my stubburn cute cowboy till I met Will lol
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing?   Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:30 pm

No problem. Oh, if you’re trying to raise money to afford a cow, here’s a tip.

See that rock on the island to the right where Gannon lives(Sorry, can’t remember the island’s name...)?

In the spring, click it. It’s there for a reason. The green on the rock, it’s seeweed which you can sell.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Animefanatic
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Animefanatic

PostSubject: Re: Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing?   Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:48 am

I'm pass spring -_-
I'm trying 2 get more money from crops which wuz a bad idea cuz it wastes alot of energy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing?   Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Y isn't Vaughn's heart changing?
Page 1 of 1