Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyo13
Kiyo13

Female Number of posts : 18
Roleplay Name : Winter Goddess

How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event Empty
PostSubject: How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event   How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:29 am

I go to the blue bar at the time I am suppose to be there but the event doesn't happen I still give him curry too. Mad
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event Badge

PostSubject: Re: How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event   How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:32 am

Is his heart already at purple?

To trigger the event you need to visit the blue bar early in the morning, which will talk about the letter from Skye and you'll be invited to help watch out for him at night.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event Esaward

PostSubject: Re: How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event   How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:40 am

You have to have his heart at purple before you can trigger the event. Keep giving him curry, things you can find in the mine like bracelets and earrings, etc, to raise his heart level.

Once it's at purple, go to the Blue Bar on a rainy or snowy Monday from 6 am to 11 am to trigger the first part of the event. Muffy and Griffin will read to you a letter from the Phantom Skye, and ask you for your help. You must return to the Blue Bar later that night from 10 pm to 12 pm to trigger the second half of the event.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event   How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I get Skye's heart to purple and do the heart event
Page 1 of 1