Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] Badge

Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] Empty
PostSubject: Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]   Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 am

How did Cody end up here exactly?
It could be fate, it could be that he was just hungry, or it could be a combination of the two. The important thing was that Cody was now sitting at a table in the Starx Cafe with a girl he had just met. This wasn't a date--they just both happened to be hunger, so they went to settle their appetites together. He studied the menu carefully, it was a lot cheaper than he thought it'd be. He could order multiple things on the menu and still have enough for meals the rest of the week.

"You were right," he smiled delighted that the hole that was going to be created in his pocket wasn't going to be too big. Plus they sounded pretty good too. Now the question was: should he get a sandwich or the stew? Or perhaps a salade of some sort. "I can afford practically everything here, so I can't decide what to get. Do you know what you're getting Alisa?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]   Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 am

Alisa watched Cody looking through the menu, smiling. She already knew everything on it so there was no need for one, for herself. It was nice to eat with someone though, just as new friends.
Usually, if not with Kohaku, Alisa woould eat alone. She got lonely.

"What am I going to have?" she wondered from his question. Alisa pondered the options. "I actually feel like some of the stew. It's always fresh and tasty." she stated. "But what do you like to eat?" she asked Cody. Alisa would be able to help him figure out something to order, seeing as she knew what every dish tasted like.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]   Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:37 am

Stew. It had been awhile since Cody ate it, so maybe he'd get some now. That is with a sandwich also, he was starving afterall. Stew and sandwiches went hand in hand to him. Plus they both seemed rather tasty from the descriptions. "I like everything," Cody stated smiling energeticly. "I'm allergic to most seafood though, which sucks because it's tasty."

"I think I'm going to get stew and a sandwich," he decided aloud. The café smelt like home-cooking and it'd been so long since he had a meal like this. Most of the time he had something to eat on the go like a riceball or plain bread. It was nice to be able to sit down and eat something with flavor.
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]   Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 am

Everything but allergic to seafood. Alisa didn't have any allergies but she had an assumption on how it would be.

"Maybe you're not missing out on a lot of things." she said, smiling a bit. "Truth is, I can't eat most sea food either. Not that I'm allergic to it, I just can't eat it." she stated, a little embarrased. If she had any fish, Alisa would feel very sick and uncomfortable.

"Okay, I guess I'll have the same." Alisa replied with his answer, realising really how hungry she was. The smell of the cafe made it hard to wait. "Oh, the waiter." she said, the waiter coming around. It felt odd to be ordering instead of taking orders.

"I'll have..."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]   Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:41 am

Alisa called for the waiter, but the brunette seemed quiet as she attempted to place the order. Was it the fact that she was shy? That seemed weird because she came up to him without a problem. Maybe she used to date the guy or had a crush on him? "We'll both have a sandwich and some stew," he said in her place, playfully winking accross the table at her. "Can we have some water with that too? Thanks."

As soon as the waiter was out of earshot he asked, "Do you know him or something?" Not that he was trying to pry or anything, well he sort of was. It was mainly because he was curious why she had so much trouble talking to the waiter and not him.

[Wimpy post. /:]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]   Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:27 am

Alisa smiled when Cody ordered for them both. She was going to but something was blocking her thought for a second there.

"Hm..." she started, her brain failing her. Did she know that guy? "I don't think so. Sorry, I have a memory problem now..." she said, a bit embarrased. "But thank you for ordering." she said, still trying to think if she knew that waiter. "And I guess I'm shy with talking with certain people. I mean, some people, I'm comfortable with, other's it comes naturally that I'm awkward with..." one of her disabilities in her social life. Alisa was usually outgoing but it was that one person out of ten she couldn't talk to. But that could have been a side affect.

"But, what's it like being a soldier?" Alisa asked, trying to bring up conversation in some way.

[Your post isn't wimpy. X3 Mine is, at least.]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]   Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:04 am

"That's too bad," Cody said thinking about what it would be like to have problems with his memory. In military school he had learned about the topic well enough. Personally, he liked to think astray of the thoughts of what could happen though. The purpose was the important part to him.

"So it's depends what kind of enviornment you're in?" he asked, but the topic came to a close with the brunette asking about his life as solider. It was a common question to him; there was a fondness to the simple statement though. Awnsering it made him proud to be who he was in a sense and he loved it. It was as if he was practially a hero. The intention of the question though may have not been that humble--it was an exuse to retreat from the previous conversation for Alisa.

Cody ran his fingers through his curly brown hair. "Hmmm..." he said thinking how he should state his response. "I guess it's like anyone's life. It has it's up and downs. Sometimes I hate it, but often I love it. Eventually, it became a part of who I am so I don't see really anything special about being a solider."

"What about you?" he asked his green eyes looking at the brunette. "What do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]   Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap but Tasty [Black Heart- Cody and Alisa]
Page 1 of 1