Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] Empty
PostSubject: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:24 am

Dinner? With a friend? Nice, yeah. Just a simple get together after a... Traumatic event... Either way, it would probably be relaxing for the two of them, Alisa and Cody.

Alisa looked around. It wasn't too late, but not too early either. Well... Maybe Alisa was a bit early but... She never liked being 'fashionably late.'

"Maybe I should just..." Alisa mumbled. She pulled out a small coin which she found before the landslide. She found it as a good luck charm. Sure she was still caught in those accidents but... It kept her from dying. She placed it back in her pocket. Wouldn't be a good idea to loose that, seeing as Alisa was a magnet for natural disasters.

What was nice was that the sun was in a midstate of setting. It was a perfect view.

"This is nice..."
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:38 am

Nothing was wrong eating with Alisa, they were friends. Besides, Cody didn't really have anything better to do. His injuries made him handicapped at the moment, but he could live with it. He headed to the cafe so he wouldn't be late, it wasn't polite to keep a lady waiting afterall. On his way he ended up seeing the brunette looking up at the sky talking about the setting sky.

"Hey," he said smiling his green eyes fixated on the girl. He couldn't help but think that she looked pretty looking up at the sky, even though she was still healing from the incident. To him she seemed so peaceful, elegant, and mature. But she was just his friend, what if she already had someone special? "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 pm

[I forgot about this, I'm sorry. DX It was in my drafts but... I was at school when I typed it so I didn't get back to it.]

Alisa almost didn't hear Cody from her daze. She looked over and smiled at him.

"Hey Cody." she said, snapping out of the spell she was under, cast by nature itself. Oh, there we go. Down to earth again. "I'm doing pretty well. It's nice out so there's a bonus." Alisa added.

"What about you? How has your day been?" she asked, curious. Being handicapped could be pretty boring. Alisa knew that. Then again, it could also be interesting. Not able to do what you usually would, it gives you time to think and look around you. See the things you would usually miss. "Hopefully good."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 am

Cody supressed his chuckles from how dazed his friend was. Alisa was probably deep in thought thinking about something rather important or just admiring the beauty her. Certainly the sky was wonderful here, the air was clean and polution free. No wonder why people with air circulation problems came here. The air was practically begging to be sucked into one's lungs. Taking a deep breath and sighing he smiled at his friend.

"Well," Cody said thinking about his day. "Let's just say I've unpacked a bit and I think it's been a pretty good day so far. I'm really hungry though." Unpacking took up his focus and he sort of forgot to eat lunch today, so he was running out of fuel in his stomach.

[It's okay. xD]
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 am

"Well that's good." Alisa chuckled. "If you weren't hungry there wouldn't be a point in doing this, huh?" she asked in a joking manner. Now... Normally Alisa didn't joke around but she her dazed state made her a bit... Happy and bubbly.

"So why don't we go in?" she asked. Alisa was pretty hungry as well. All the paperwork that she had done that afternoon took her out for a bit. Alisa really hated doing stuff like that but it had to be done at some point. If not, everything would go into ruins.

"Ah, but the packing days." Alisa said, smiling and thinking about that time for herself. It took forever to get everything sorted, unlike her brother, done in two days. "Hopefully you're quicker at unpacking then I am."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:41 am

The brunette seemed in such a happy bubbly mood to the point it spread on to Cody like a contagious virus--a good one that is. It was nice that she was feeling this good with the recent fire. Cody wasn't too sure about how everyone could act the same after the incident, but no one had really lost hope. Seeing Alisa happy like this was his evidence for this theory of his. No one died and that probably made the whole difference. If something like that were to happen everyone would be gloomy. And he hated the thought of that.

"After you," Cody said polietly openning the door for Alisa to walk through. It was a rule of manners to let in the lady first and he wouldn't let himself be known for not having manners. Protection from sterotypes as he saw it. No one could call him a sloppy pig without any concerns for anyone else. He wanted to riese about that and be the guy people thought of in a knightly way. Someone that was strong and poliet.

"I don't think so," Cody laughed heartedly at Alisa's unpacking comment. "I've lived here for two seasons and now I'm finally unpacked. I doubt it took you that long."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Alisa giggled when Cody opened the door, allowing her to go in first. Cody was very mannerly.

"Why thank you." she said, smiling. Alisa walked in but made sure she didn't leave Cody behind. That wouldn't be the best move.

"Well there's a whole proccess to moving." Alisa said. She remembered it for herself. "The first season, you get used to your new surroundings. The second season, you get to know some of the neighbours a little better. The third season, packing is the main thing you focus on or it's done." she explained. "Well, that's how it was for me." Alisa added. It was a simple thing, as well as self explanitory.

"So technically, you're early." she winked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:20 am

At first Cody wasn't quite sure what to make of Alisa giggling at him when he opened the door. There were multiple possibilities for her action, but the one he decided to go with was that not most guys did that sort of thing around here. Then again where he used to live men didn't do that often, only with their girlfriends. Neverless, he found himself always opening the door. He didn't see it as poliet, but what should be done.

Cody listened to Alisa explain moving as he followed her to a cafe table. Taking another poliet action he pulled out her chair for her, before heading to his own. "I take it that it took you longer," he said trying to connect the dots. Possibly he was correct, for she did say that was how things ment for her. The more he thought about it the more he thought of himself as correct, especially when she winked at him.

Smiling he took his seat across the girl, taking two menus in the center of the table and handing one to her. He took his own in his hand and scanned it once again. "Hmmm..." he pondered aloud. "What should I get?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am

Just by her action of giggling, Alisa thought Cody deserved an explination.

"I'm not laughing at you, I just don't get such manners usually." she said. When she was younger, she never really was taught to be respectful and those things to looking back at herself, so worthless, made it odd. Because she took in Ashton, he seemed to teach her a lot. To think a young boy taught a young girl who lived on her own how to be... Who she was now. That was something to laugh at. It was something she was attached to, and it reflected on her behaviour now.

"Thank you," Alisa said again, this time restraining herself. 'Okay, mature time, act your age' she thought. She acted like a young teenager while truthfully, she just passed the peak of adulthood.

"You could say that." Alisa joked as she sat down. "I'm an organised person but when it comes to unpacking or things like storage for the store, I can be so hopeless. So yeah, I took a bit longer." she added, slightly sticking her tough out. 'Focus...'

Another thank you passed Alisa's lips as she took the menu gently from Cody's hand. Now that she didn't work here, she wasn't sure if they did something like update the menu or change the recipes.

"I'm actually wonderign the same thing... Maybe I should have continued working here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:48 am

Cody wasn't offended by Alisa's giggling--he found it actually nice and oddly pleasant. It wasn't an annoying giggle, but soft and gentle. Sweet music to his ears. Owning a music store was perfect for her he thought as he continued to scan his menu. It was nice that she explained her actions though, very sweet. He was able to understand her better because of it.

Laughter spilled out of his lips as they joked about how they both took awhile to unpack. "I promise to help you around the store with that," he said commenting on the job he had under her. To himself, it was weird eating with his boss. At least she wasn't his commanding officer in the army. Now that would have been really weird. Being able to hang out casually with his boss was great to him.

Just like himself, Alisa was clueless to what to get. "Déja vu much?" he chuckled recalling the first time they got together her. Then he wasn't working for her though, but the situation seemed the same. He overlooked the menu. "Maybe I'll get a sandwich," he muttered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]   Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa] Empty

Back to top Go down

Magically Different [Purple Heart Event - Cody and Alisa]
Page 1 of 1