Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Wolfie

Male Number of posts : 49
Roleplay Name : Steven

A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) Empty
PostSubject: A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)   A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 pm

It was a lovely summer day in Forget Me Not Valley, the sun was shining brightly, with only a few clouds in the sky, although it was hot the cool breeze coming off the ocean made it very comfortable to be outside. Steve walked out of the inn looking around the center of town, before making his way to the west heading for the Gardens out front of Romana's Manor, thinking today was a great day to just sit and enjoy the flowers and listen to nature.

Arriving at the small garden, Steve wanders around looking at the flowers and enjoying the subtle aromas. Steve smiled and nodded to the butler, who was busy water one of the beds, as he passed by. Steve passed a few others as he wandered, but left them to there peace. Coming to an empty bench Steve sits down. Looking off into the flower beds, Steve finds himself getting lost in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)   A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:06 am

A walk was refreshing to Celeste once in awhile. It seemed more peaceful here in Forget-me-not. Although it was hot. The nearest building wa sprobably the mansion on her right. But she would have to go up the stairs and see if she could just have a drink or two there. Sighing, she paced up the stairs, around the fountain which seemed beautiful, and there she was inside. A cool gush of air blew onto her face. She stayed inside for awhile. But realizing there was a garden. She loved flowers.

She headed outside, smelling the sweet aroma of flowers. She forgot about the high temperatures because of this beautiful sight. But there was also a man. She shifted her green eyes back to the flowers and completely ignored him, or atleast she tried to.

Wearing:This!// Time: 12:30pm // Weather: Sunny

Last edited by 35bell on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wolfie
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)   A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:36 am

Still sitting on the Bench, Steven comes back from thinking and notices a young lady in blue jeans and a purple shirt a few feet away enjoying the flowers. Steve reaches into his bag and pulls out one of the bottles of water he had packed, opening it and taking a drink, only then realizing just how thirsty he was, looking at his watch Steve realizes he has been hear for over an hour. Capping the bottle and slipping it back into his bag, Steve gets up and walks over to the flower bed. Looking over at the young lady,her emerald green eye catch his attention, looking at them only briefly before looking back at the flower bed, Steve's mind is haunted with memories.

"Lovely flowers aren't they? And such a nice day to be outside." Steve says ambiguously, trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)   A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:54 am

The man spoke up. Commenting on the flowers and the weather. Celeste turned around, shifting her green eyes to him. "I have to agree," she said. It was refreshing here and colorful. Although she was uncomfortable to new people. She was somewhat new herself, although she only moved here in the winter and only met a few people. She didn't consider them friends, yet.

She didn't talk much either. It made it hard for people to speak to her. She obviously didn't mind. "Although it's pretty hot outisde," She added. She always ended up talking. She had to stop it. But during work she ended up rambling about things. How weird.

Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)   A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 am

Steve looks over at the young lady as she replies and looks at him. Steve can't help looking into her green eyes again. Her eyes mesmerize him as he stares into them for a moment forgetting himself and that he and this girl have just met... and haven't even introduced themselves. After about 20 seconds, Steve catches himself staring into her eyes, and quickly turns back to the flowers, stumbling "I'm sorry, your eyes remind me of someone I use to know."

Steve silently groans to himself, thinking "great... I have manged to make myself seem creepy already and we have even exchanged names yet."

Looking at her again, avoiding her eyes, Steve says "It is quite hot, I'm glad I am in this valley and not on the road today. By the way my name is Steve Wolfe." Reaching into his bag he pulls out his bottle of water as well as a second sealed one. Steve offers the sealed bottle to the young lady, "Would you like some water, it isn't ice cold or anything, but it is still refreshing on days like this."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)   A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:03 am

Celeste felt a little uncomfortable while he was staring at her. She wanted to blurt out something a bit rude but decided against it. But then he came back to reality and said she reminded him of somebody. Huh, weird. "It's fine," She said, blinking. She wasn't so sure sharing her name yet. She felt a little uncomfortable. But she didn't want to say she trusted him yet to make him feel bad. So she just pretened she didn't hear the last part, although his name was Steve.

The man suggested that she should have some water. It was nice of him but what if it had poison in it? what if it wasn't actually water and some chemical? "No thanks, it's nice of you to suggest that,"She said.

Maybe this guy wasn't so bad. But the staring and the water offereing kind of made her worry about herself. Itt's just water and the bright green eyes are genetic on her mother's side of the family, same with the reddish/brownish hair. "I'm Celeste," She said. Well atleast he didn't know her last name.

[Oh mai gawd Celeste is freaking out xD]

Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)   A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:12 am

Steve nods when Celeste turns down the water, understanding her trepidation, after all they had just met. Setting the sealed bottle on the edge of the flower bed, he takes another drink from his bottle before closing it and returning it to his bag.

"Celeste, That is a nice name." Steve saids, as much to himself as to Celeste.

Steve goes quiet for a while, just looking at the flowers, not really sure what to say, after all he had been a wanderer for most of his 'grown-up' life, never really staying in one place long enough to bother making freinds. Finally Steve spoke up "Celeste, it is a pleasure to meet you." He resists the habit to offer a hand to shake, sensing that it would only raise the young ladies apprehention. "Do you come here often"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)   A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Freind (Reserved: Steve and Celeste)
Page 1 of 1