Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A freind's sadness, a freind's love...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : A freind's sadness, a freind's love... Afsangelaward-4

A freind's sadness, a freind's love... Empty
PostSubject: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Nov. 22, 2007. I belive it was somewhere around morning. I think i was sstill in my pajams, i can't remeber. i popped in the movie "Evan Almighty." I was home alone with my brother. I cannot remeber where my mother and her boyfreind were. work, perhaps? I was in my living room, doing i don't know what, when i heard a knoch at the door. strange, wasn't excepting anybody. i answered the door only to see my closest freind, in tears. "They had to put Millard to sleep." she said. Instantly, i felt my eyes water. "what?" i asked. I was shocked. Millard was my freind's cat, whom we bothed loved very much. It was odd to see my freind crying, she rarly cryed when i was around. I can't rember what happend to millard. something to do with a blood vessle or something. I called my mom and told her the situation. I asked if i could go to her house. Mother agreed, and my brother came with us. That was the day i spent with her; crying, laughing, doing whatever i could, even if all i could do, was be her freind.

This is a true stroy of an event that happend in my life. Do to ci plications, i am no longer freinds with this girl as of last year. She is now in Cyber School. I don't regret meeting her. And i must admit, i still love her. And i hope, if god allows, someday we can be freinds again. But until then, i remeber the good times, the bad times, the fun times and the hurtful times. The laughter we shared, and the tears we shed. The agruments and anger, and all the comfornt that came with it. If i could do it all again, i would. If i could change one thing, it would be the way things turned out, even if it was out of my power to do so.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : A freind's sadness, a freind's love... Esaward

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:19 am

Ooh, good story. Blood vessel=aneurysm? One of my puppy's littermates died of a brain aneurysm...sad stuff.

But, good job so far. Is this based off of a true story, or are you just pulling it out of that imagination of yours? Either way, I'm intrigued.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:42 am

it;s a true stroy. the last part is me talking. this really happend
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 am

"I have a boyfriend who rarly speaks to me, it feels like were drifting apart just like you and your friend." T.T
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:03 pm

ha ha, my freind and i have already drifted ^^' and if he never talks to you, for goodness sake break up with him 0.0
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:19 pm

"i tried once, but he was desperate and brokenhearted, he swore he was doing all that he could to spend time with me i couldn't." T.T
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:24 pm

mk so he's either telling the truth or that's complete rubbish. if he said, you'd think he'd try a bit harder to be with you
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:44 pm

"Well i'll reveal a little of his personal life."
1. his parents travel alot to make a living.
2. he's been very ill so when he's not in the hospital his mom makes him spend time with his family, when he'd rather spend every second with me, in fact i'm starting to go visit him in the hospital just so we have together time.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 am

mk well, this is getting a little off-topic, so let's get back on topioc
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 am

"yeah, oopsie." Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A freind's sadness, a freind's love...   A freind's sadness, a freind's love... Empty

Back to top Go down

A freind's sadness, a freind's love...
Page 1 of 1