Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) Afsangelaward-4

Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) Empty
PostSubject: Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)   Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:38 am

"Alright. One....two....AHHHHHH!" Caris let out a blood-curling scream--though not the type to curl your blood in a bad way. Well, actually, in a different sort of bad way. Caris swung upside down from a tree branch about halfway up the ground. She brought her camera up to her face and began taking pictures of the forest around her. "These are so going on my blog!" She squealed. "Hmmm, I wonder if Jackie the pastry eating bear is around here....?" Placing the camera back in her bag, Caris cupped her hands to her mouth ad called out, "OHHHHHH JAAAACCCKKKKIIIIEEEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)   Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 am

Molly had been walking on the side of a clif when a scream startled her half out of her mind. She lost her balance and fell down. Thankfully there was a tree to catch her fall. She was slowed down but had a bunch of bruises and scratches. She was on the groud face to face with a girl. "Oh its you again! the girl whos broken!" molly said throwing out the joke hopeing to take her mind off the pain. Kitcat and dite came falling down after molly and landed on her head sending her face flying into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)   Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:52 am

Caris pouted a little. "Well, you're not Jackie the pastry-eating bear, but you're still a big surprise!" Very swiftly, Caris grabbed onto the branch and flipped off, landing perfectly on the ground. "What was your name again? Molly? It's very nice to meet you again." Caris offered the girl her hand. "I'm Caris Lynn LaTona, a famous actress. Perhaps you've heard of me?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)   Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:54 am

"Oh..Im sorry if I scared this bear away...I might have just wrestled him to get onto the mountain!" Molly said exepting the hand and pulled herself up with it. "Yes I know...seems like a good actress you appear!" Miolly said thinking this would be nice to say. To be honest she hasnt even seen Caris act yet. "Oh forgive me...this is Kitcat and Dite!" Molly said pointing to a white cat with a brown sploch over his rasberry nose , and to a small black fluffy cat.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)   Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Caris chuckled. "Don't you worry your blond little head! He's probably around her somewhere. Maybe eating a bear claw." Caris took noticed of the cats that always seemed to follow Molly around. "How cute!" She squealed. Scooping one up. "I don't have a cat. I wasn't allowed. However, if I did have one, I'd name is Chubs! It's such a cute name nya~"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)   Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 am

"Oh well if dite and Kitcat ever have Kittens I will give you one!" Molly smiled watching Caris pick up Dite. Dite purred loudly and licked Caris`s face. Kitcat rubbed up against Caris`s legs. "Well they like you alright!" Molly said laughing a bit at how they seemed to be comfortable with Caris so fast. Molly took this as a sign that Caris is a good person. "Might I ask why you want to see a big ol bear?" She asked pulling a couple cookies wrapped up in plastic out of her pocket. she offered one to Caris
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)   Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Caris's eyes lit up. "REALLY!? I'D LOVE THAT!" Caris happily took and ate cookies that were offered to her. "Thank you! These are good!" Caris said through munching her cookies. Caris began to climb the tree again, explaining herself as she did so. "Oh, I just wanted to see him again." she sighed. "It's been a while, and I wanted to make sure he had enough pastries. It might have just been one of those one-time meetings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)   Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kindered Spirits (Black Friendship Molly and Caris)
Page 1 of 1