Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] Afsangelaward-4

On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] Empty
PostSubject: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Caris strummed her guitar, then strummed it once more. It had been a while since she had played. Although the memories were still there, something about this guitar just made her relive the pain--this guitar that witnessed everything. So then why did Caris have it out? The Answer to that was simple, she thought if she played it then the magical meadow fairies could come and dance along to her music. I mean, that's what always happened in this meadow. After tuning a few turning pegs, Caris strummed her guitar again. "Perfect~" She squealed. "OK magical meadow fairies, come out anytime you feel comfortable~!" Caris began and play her guitar, strumming a happy but wistful tune. After played fourteen beats, she began to sing.

I'm stepping forward but moving backwards, a fatal flaw I know I digress.
You're looking at me I'm looking down but there's no other place I'd rather be right now.
You say you're moving on and I can't go where you've been well that's all right, cuz I know better.
I offer you a smile and we both know, we're in the beginning again~

Looking through my memories counting all the tears I've shed, for you.
The clock is moving clockwise but it looks like we're going counter-clockwise again.
So hold on tight, it's gunna be a bumpy ride, but don't you fret
It'll all be OK in the end~

Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Ashton had brought his guitar to the medow. He needed some practice. Even though he was an instructor in his sister's srote, it didn't mean he couldn't learn a thing or two. Seeing as there was a fire and Alisa was hurt, he had to watch the store, anyways. Even though Alisa thought she was okay, Ashton banned her from doing anything.

He then saw someone already there, as well with a guitar. So it wasn't just his idea. Ashton sat down at a far enough distance as he listened to her tune. She started singing, too. Constant singing... It reminded Ashton of Alisa, always singing when she worked.

Ashton got the melody of the song in no time and started strumming harmony notes to it from where he was sitting. There was something about this woman though...

Wait, is that... The person what was in the fire?
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Caris continued to strum on her guitar and hum. For some reason, this song had always been her favorite. Maybe it was because it was such a familiar tune, one she swore she had heard before. She had gotten that same notion when writing it, and it always bugged her she couldn't quite recall where she knew it from. Caris started to play softer playing. What was that? Music in the distance? WAS IT A MAGICAL MEADOW FAIRY!? Probably not, everyone knew meadow fairies couldn't play guitars. They were more banjo-type folk. So then, where was the music coming from? Caris stopped playing and set her guitar down. The person had picked up on the melody of the song.....interesting. And since the song was repetitive, Caris started to sing the second part of the song.

I remember that look in your eyes the first time we met.
You looked over and offered me your hand, I blushed pink and as we ran along that sandy beach.
The clock ticks forward, never slowing down.
My heart beats faster and faster and faster and faster.....

Looking through my memories counting all the tears I've shed, for you.
The clock is moving clockwise but it looks like we're going counter-clockwise again.
So hold on tight, it's gunna be a bumpy ride, but don't you fret
It'll all be OK in the end
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Ashton continued playing while the girl stopped and same some more. It was a repetitive song, huh? It was nice, anyways. Ashton hit a few false notes every once and a while, because he was used to a different genre of music, but it was god overall... Well, he thought so.

After the second rotation of the song, Ashton put his guitar down and looked up at the woman.

"Were you in the fire?" he asked, a bit unsure. It would be odd to mention it without her even knowing about it. Thing was, Ashton never got a change to thank the lady that busted him out of the locked, and on fire, room so if this was her... He'd have that change.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Caris was quite for a moment, her eyes had been closed while she was singing and she finally opened them to look at the young child who was next to her. Guess he hadn't been so far away after all, maybe next time she should open her eyes to judge distance instead of reply on her earmuff-covered ears. Caris took her earmuffs off and smiled. "The Fire? Why yes, I believe I was. It was a while ago and I haven't watched it in a while, so I don't remember the details, but the director was super-nice! I'm Caris, by the way. Caris Lynn LaTona! I would ask if you've heard of me, but not many people around here have."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Ashton sighed. That wasn't really what he meant. But from the sounds of it, was she an actress?

"I'm Ashton but... When I said fire, I meant the fire in Mineral Town..." he explained more therally. That was his fault to not go through further details before.

"You look like the woman that managed to break down the door there." Ashton said. He fiddled with the grass a bit, still paying attention though.

[Wimpy... ;n;]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:56 pm

"Oh yes, that one. Yep, I was in it~ I managed to break down the door with my man-strength! HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!" Caris flexed both of her arms to try and show off her muscles, which she did not have because she was so scrawny. "I'm glad to see you're doing alright~ How's your sister? Is she well? I'm going to work for her soon, you know. I kind of wanted to be a waitress, but I suppose I'd kind of suck at that considering how clumsy I am! By the way, are you here trying to find the meadow fairies too?"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:20 am

Ashton bowed his head in respect.

"Thank you for doing that. I might have died in there if you hadn't broken down that door." he said. "Alisa? She's okay. Her arm is a bit out of sort but it's healing at a good rate." Ashton replied. Part of why she was healing so quickly, unlike the landslide, was because Ashton convinced her to take a break, as well as hid some stuff from her like the sewing needles, the paperwork for the shop, and a lot more. She was too stuborn to watch out for herself so Ashton did it for her.

"Meadow fairies..?" Ashton repeated. Where did this come from? There were no such thing as faries. At least, not in his eyes. He didn't believe in such silly things like magic, love, and gain. He believed in hard work and praise. "No, I just came to relax. Alisa sent me out but knowing her, it was just to make me leave so she could search for some things I've been keeping her from since the fire." he replied to it. Ashton didn't say anything about magic not existing. He once opened his big mouth like that to someone else, crushing their thoughts by accident.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Caria gave Ashton a gentle smile. "Don't worry about it." She giggled. "No one life is more important than another." Caris swtiched from a kneeling position to a sitting position. "I think it's sweet how you're caring for your sister! I don't have any siblings so she's a lucky girl!" Caris reached into her bag and pulled out a picture book about fairies. "That's too bad." She sighed. "Fairies are awesome! I want to meet one someday! That's my whole reason for coming here! Haha! Just kidding!"
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:14 am

This girl seemed very enthusiastic about fairies. It was in her voice, really. Even if she said she was just kidding, there was still that happiness there.

"Well, you know, fairies are supposed to live in these small flowers." he said, remembering a book he read when he was young. Alisa used to believe un stuff like that and when he was bored, Ashton read Alisa's books. "They can also live in places like roots of a tree or high up on the clouds." he added.

"Just don't try and fly up there to see them." he said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm

"Really?" Caris asked. "Wow, you know so muhc about fairies! I don't know that much about them, other then they're magical and have wings and fly and stuff. How did you know all of that?" Caris moved closer to Ashton, egar to hear everything her knew. Magical creatures had always fancinated her.

(whimpy post DX)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 am

Ashton felt a bit awkward when she leaned in closer.

“I read it in a book that my sister used to have.” he calmly said. There was an ongoing source of knowledge in books that no one knew about sometimes. It was interesting to crack open one and read something new. It was a triumph that some people didn’t lie them*.

“If you want, I can find the book for you.” he said. “If we still have it.” Ash added. He wasn’t sure if Alisa had kept those.

Either way, the library would carry books such as the fairy topic.

[*Like me. XDDD]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Caris's eyes lit up. "REALLY!?" she asked. "YOU'D DO THAT!? OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Caris lunged for Ashton and hugged him tight, bouncing up and down as she did so. "I've never actually read a book with no pictures before! A new experience! YAY YAY YAY!" Caris got up and began dancing and giggling singing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]   On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship] Empty

Back to top Go down

On That Day, That Woman Appeared [Caris and Ashton Black Friendship]
Page 1 of 1