Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prince Has Arrived!

Go down 
+10
Ballad Of The Fool
HowIRoll
sonicstar23
Skittles taste rainbow
35bell
Arwan
silvermirage10
Dimearl
afsangel
Bakyura
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

The Prince Has Arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Kombanwa!

I joined yesterday, but I didn't really have the time to properly introduce myself! So, I will take the chance now to do so!

I'm Bakyura! Some of you may recognize me quite well, while others may be questioning my strangeness a little bit. But that's okay! Those who do know me know that we're going to have a lot of fun(!) and those who do not know me are going to learn very quickly just how much fun we can have! Although... my roleplaying skills are a little rusty, but it shouldn't take overly long to polish them right back up! Hopefully some of you guys can help me out along with the way with that task! o(^o^)o

Maybe while I'm here, I can improve a little bit on my writing skills, as well as making new friends! Wouldn't that be a plus? Like scoring two chicks with one guy!
(Er... wait now, that doesn't sound quite right... what was it? Something about birds and stones... Hey! Wait! Who hits birds with stones?! That's even worse! How cruel!)

But enough about that! If you've taken the time to read this, then I thank you!

So... for today, I'll spare you any more of my lame jokes (≧▽≦)

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The Prince Has Arrived! Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:47 pm

HAHA! I'm the first to post. Welcome to Harvest Dreams, we ask you do not trip over the rocks, logs, ground, or Genna. Please enjoy your stay, I pook forward to roleplaying with you~

BTW, call me Kazu :-D
Back to top Go down
Dimearl
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Dimearl

Female Number of posts : 52
Roleplay Name : Skyler Todd

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Oh Darn! I have competition now! D: I wanted to be a Prince!
Just joking ;D
But seriously, I was training study and still am, to tell you the truth~!
But since it seems like you are a prince already, and a Guy, I should take lessons for you Exclamation
So, What do you say? Wanna be my Teach? 8D

====

But anyways! Welcome Bakyura! I'm Dime ;D (Dimmy, Dimearl, 10Cent, EarBug; Call me whatever xP )
I'm sorry to say, that I am one of those people who don't recognize you, BUT don't worry worry your pretty little head (a head which has long flowing/gorgeous hair, yes? Since you are a prince ;D), questioning strangeness is not a hobby of mine^^ Infact, I invite you to be strange with me, and I'll try to have fun with you along the way xP

My roleplaying is somewhat rusty too, So I won't be able to help you much D: But I'll try to if I can. Very Happy
Improving with my writing skills was my plan at first also~! So yes doing too things at once, though your saying confuses me a bit. "Like scoring two chicks with one guy" ? Does that mean you are scoring a guy along with the two scored girls?
*Shot* ;D

===

And! No prob ;D thank you too, for taking the time to read all of that - ^^^ -

(Also! Are you from Dollars ? 8D >?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dimearl
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:14 am

@Afsangel
Oh, I thank you so much for the kindest welcome I've yet received (and the only one, at that), dearest Kazu! It warms my heart to know that there are still kind young ladies out there! (Of course, I'm sure the others are just busy and cannot make it at this given moment). All the same, you shall be the number one on my list of special gals! ♥

Rocks, logs, ground, or... Genna? !! So that's what that was! I must apologize, had I've known it was a lovely maiden rather than just something out to get me, I would have given her a hand! Poor girl! Do you realize just how much guilt you've poured down onto my delicate heart, like an acid rain that will continue to burn until properly treated!

@Dimearl
You have the utmost competition when it comes to charming the ladies o(^_~)o
Of course I'll teach you, my darling new pupil! But, the trick is simple- all you have to really do is be so awesomely awesome that it catches the attention of everyone and anyone who happens by. Once you've obtained the charm of the amazingly princely lines, you'll have all the babes falling at your feet! Someday, I'll show you the best place for pickin' up the cuties! As well, I can share with you some of my best lines- they work without a doubt!

As with my dearest Kazu, your welcome just warms my heart right up, sweetest 10Cent (10 cents... that's 90 short of a Dollar, isn't?)! Of course, with my skills in charming so many others, it's going to be hard for me to keep up with all of you! Haha ~ Of course, I will try my best to please you all to your hearts' content!
However much it does break my heart that you don't recognize me, I will still accept your love as my Prince-in-Training! When it comes to hair, I hope you don't mind blond, my angel ♥

Then, we shall help each other to get better! What do you say, my darling?
Ooh, your way of thinking catches my attention so quickly and sparks a flame deep within my heart- I think I'm in love!

You needn't thank me, love! You took the time to write out such a brilliant welcoming that has touched my heart ever so deeply- I thank you for that! You make me feel so welcomed here!

(You're not so distant from me as you had claimed to be, my love! I think it would almost be correct to say that you are one who does know me, even if you yourself don't know it yet ~)
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:17 am

Hello! my name is Silver and its nice to meet you! Very Happy

Enjoy the site,but look out for my older sister,goldmirage10 she will force you to join her army of robotic bunnies! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 am

Silver, is it? Such a beautiful name, a name that is surely to match your undeniable beauty, I'm sure! My love, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the welcome--and for the warning--as I'm very much honored to meet you! Please, make sure that your sister treats me gently as I'm weak to rough treatment, will you? ♥

However, an army of robotic bunnies doesn't sound so bad- too cute, really ~
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:03 am

Time to break the pattern! Hello Bakyura, my name is Arwan and welcome to to HD. This is a wonderful Rp site, hope you have fun and welcome again.
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 am

Aha, I don't mind a change in pace, Arwan! In fact, you and me could be great friends- correction, you and me should be great friends! I thank you for the warm welcoming to HD, though I won't add any hearts or love to my message (unless... that's you're thing?~). Haha, I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Just teasing you ~

Once I've gotten everything in check (navigation throughout the site, the way things are done around here, my sanity...), we'll have to roleplay together! I think it would be a blast!
Back to top Go down
Dimearl
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Dimearl

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 am

I can see that very well D: For when I read you replys, I must say, I was swayed by your words~
May I practice with you. You may correct me if my words do not sawy as much as they should.
I will start now^^

===

Thank you my love! You do not understand how much my heart is filled with joy knowing that I have such a Handsome teacher! I could only dream of reaching your level....
Oh! Silly me! I was having a small fantasy of where I was swaying you. How far away that dream seems! To Sway a Prince! I am blushing at the thought!

How silly I must seem to you... *sigh*

I can not wait! To learn all there is to learn about being a great prince!
"you'll have all the babes falling at your feet!" I have to say, my sweet, I just wish to make ladys blush... Babes, or better yet, babies, are somthing I can not think about intill I found the one for me. The one who I will spend forever with... Also, If you ment the term "babes" as in a slang word for Women, then I must say before hand, I do not wish for any lady to be called a "babe", for this gives off the impression that the lady is not as respected as she should be.

I am sorry about my sudden outburst.

To keep up with me? I hope I am not that insignificant in your eyes! But who am I to want all your attention. I feel greedy just having the thought cross my mind! Please forgive me.

I thank you for agreeing to become my teacher~
also, Blond is a beautiful hair color. But I believe that what ever color It would have been, as long as it was on your head;would have been beautiful.

Yes. I agree! We must become eachothers wing, to help out our flight ( our Flight to RP-ing^^)
8'D Has my way of thinking truely caught your heart? To say you are in love is a dangerous thing! Do not play games with me! For I am not as strong as I put out to be...

What type of prince would I be not to give a large welcome?! To touch someones heart when they are still new should be everyones goal. not just mine!.

I hope to speak with you in the Chat Box for many days to come^^

Last edited by Dimearl on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : The Prince Has Arrived! Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:44 am

Oh goodness. Justice is being replaced XD. Well, it's his fault for being so darn inactive. Just wait till kitty comes
Back to top Go down
Dimearl
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Dimearl

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:56 am

8D

Last edited by Dimearl on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:14 am

@Dimearl
Of course you may practice with me! I am your Prince Charming, and you are my Prince-in-Training!
Just as a side note, you might want to try 'sway', haha ~

Oh, sweet heart, just by your beautiful words, I have been swayed like you don't even know! Such a fantasy, I must wonder if I was any good as your lover. I only want to be the best for you, to satisfy your every whim! Just so... now, you have gotten me blushing, too! How embarrassing! With each and every single word, you're making me fall more and more in love ~

Forever with? Ha! The role of a prince is about mastering a harem! Or... something! Just to have a girl bat an eyelash in your direction, that should be satisfaction enough for any charming man! You see, so long as they're noticing your charm, then you are certainly progressing further with your amazingness! For all we truly wish is for the hearts to be swayed by our charm, not forever captivated! So long as they notice the awesomeness, and fall momentarily, this is what we desire! This is an act of a Prince! To capture, but not to damage, the hearts of young maidens everywhere!

Oh, dearest pupil, do not worry about being greedy before me! If you are greedy, I will be sure to satisfy your every greedy will with the utmost of my heart! So please, do not fear!
And I do not mean that in a bad way- I am the one who cannot keep up with the ladies! So many to please, such little time. But, I will do my best to uphold my position as your teacher, your love, and as the love of many others!

Of course you have truly caught my heart! I would not lie to my student! But... such a powerful confession, I have fallen for you even more! With such a weak side, I wish to protect you with everything I have!

Oh, how right you are, my brilliant student! To touch the heart is to reach the deepest connection you can with someone! And that, my pupil, is what we shall strive for as princes!

Forever, I will meet with you, my love! ♥

@Afsangel
Justice, you say? I must meet with this Justice at once! He sounds like he could be a wonderful, wonderful man! He needs to become active, so that we can make it our quest to pick up the girls!

Is Kitty going to punish me?!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : The Prince Has Arrived! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:20 am

WHOA

PARTEH DONT DONT TILL I COME IN
/shot

ANYWAYS, I'm Genna~ and I'm part of the staff here~ Have fun~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:23 am

Oh, Genna, you must be the one I was tripping on (so says Kazu)! So, for that, I must apologize greatly! Please, allow me to treat you to dinner to make up for such a rude gesture on my behalf!

I'm already having more fun than you can possibly imagine, now that you're here! ♥
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:15 am

Charmed to have you as a fellow member on this forum. I am Skittles...please call me Skitts if you dont mind. You look to be a wonderfull to have you here...oh and please do not trip over my friend genna!

Aha I knew practicing that way of talking would come in handy! Btw Im one of the crazy ones ^.0
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:59 am

We already met (sort of) but i figure a formal introduction is needed. The name is sonicstar23,my real name is a secret. Its really hard to figure out my personality,but I am very mature and serious. Nice to meet you! :p
Back to top Go down
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

Female Number of posts : 29
Roleplay Name : Maya Lee

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:07 pm

A charmer of the ladies, hmm?Will there be some sort of battle between teacher and pupil? *Grabs chair and popcorn*

Hey, I'm HowIRoll/S/Maya. I'm pretty new too ^^
Hope to see you in the RP world soon! Will your character be a charmer also?
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:25 pm

@Skittles Taste Rainbow
Well, another beauty has come by to welcome me to HD! I'm ever so touched, especially after such a long day of troublesome school and work! I must say, receiving such a warm welcome from all of these wonderful people so far really brings joy to me! Please, don't hesitate to say hello if you see me around as I'm still working on learning the ropes!

And, of course I'll call you by Skitts, my sweet one! Do not fear if you feel to be crazy- I'm sure I've met far worse! And, even if not, the crazier ones are always more original! Unique- I like that ~

Hugs and kisses ~ ♥

@Sonicstar23
Oh, Sonic (you don't mind if I call you this, right? If so, please inform me of my mistake and let me know what you'd prefer to be called!) from the chatbox yesterday! How happy I am to have a formal introduction, it's such an honor! Thank you ever so much, love, for taking the time to welcome me and introduce yourself! It's very much a pleasure to meet one so lovely as yourself! ♥

@HowIRoll
Of course! Charming the ladies is an honor that I, as your loyal prince, must uphold to the best of my ability! A battle between teacher and pupil is a splendid idea- how about we fight for your heart, lovey? ♥

Well then, we can be new together! If you happen to get led astray, do not hesitate to take my hand, dear Maya!
The people here, however, have been so friendly and accepting, I'm absolutely honored! And your welcome has only made me that much more happy! So, thank you so much for taking the time to greet me, love!

Ah, about my character, I am still a little unsure of what I'll be doing. But, I'll be sure to let you know ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:28 am

Yo!!
Bak What's up!
Hmm, I see you are already working your charm.
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:29 am

@Tanaka Taro
TT! Of course I am, what else would I be doing?!
Geez, it took you long enough to get on here! A couple of friends I told about you would probably love to meet you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:40 am

TT ? Bak, you know I hate it when you call me that!
Haha, Well this is a RP Site, so, I would be guessing Rp-ing?
You know I have other things to do! I can't just follow you around like a dog. But yeah, that would be cool to meet those sheep~
Back to top Go down
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 am

@Tanaka Taro
Woof !~

I just thought it would be fun for you to get involved in something fun, it can help you relax a bit! Not to mention, I know how you are with your little sheep~
Oh, and guess who's here ?~
Hurr, yes, I persuaded our little know-it-all angel, as well ~
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : The Prince Has Arrived! Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:03 am

...How could I miss this thread?
Ohwell, since it's an introduction thread--

HI. WELCOME TO THE SITE. SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE. XD
Name's Ballad, though you know that already. BUTWHATEVER.
Hope the overwhelming amount of girls doesn't kill you.
OTHERWISE ENJOY THE SITE <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:08 am

@Ballad Of The Fool
How could they possibly kill me?! They're all so wonderful!
But, I'm happy for your late welcome all the same, Ballad Of The Shower! And, we must couch party again sometime! It was such a wonderful experience!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:16 am

Oh, that's why you brought me here? Got tired of me complaining about school work, right?
But yes, I do love my little sheep.
Ah~ our Angel has made a account too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prince Has Arrived!   The Prince Has Arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Prince Has Arrived!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next