Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] Empty
PostSubject: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Mineral Town...?

Emily never heard of it.She was just taking a walk, but she had the excitement in her to visit another town.With Ariana knowing she was out on a stroll, she was happy and felt peaceful.For about three seconds.Emily ran around, looking for anything wierd, cool, or maybe even shiny.She loved dicovering new things.While she looked everywhere, there was no such luck.She walked to the center of town and plopped down on a bench and rested for a bit.Emily layed her head on the edge of the bench and looked up in the sky.Today was a bright,sunny day.She just moved in to Forget-Me-Not-Valley, so being in a new place felt so exciting to her and her sister.''I wonder how dad's doing..?''Emily wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] Badge

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:17 am

For Riley summer ment sandales. Nothing excited her more than being able to show off her manicured toenails without her feet getting too cold or muddy. Her brown and gold sandales matched her long golden rose necklace, that stood out against her cute violet top that was brilliantly paired with a grey blazer that was elbow length that looked leathery. To finish it off her shorts accented her long smooth legs. Her outfit screamed fashion and she loved it. Nothing was better than looking good.

As she was walking to her store she noticed a girl sitting on a bench looking into the sun. At first Riley was going to ignore her, but then she noticed that she was rather cute. Immediatly her desire to dress that girl in a cute outfit kicked in and she bit her lip trying to supress it. It was hard. How the girl questioned outloud only made her seem cuter, so Riley walked over to introduce herself.

"Hello," she said with an air of elegance. The girl was probably five years younger than her and she wanted to make a good first impression. Smiling gently she took a seat next to the girl and crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:55 am

[Loved your post x3 Mine is kind of wimpy. ]

Emily looked up to see a pretty girl in a cute outfit.The outfit was perfict for the season and suited the girl wonderfully.''Hi!''she greeted the girl, starting to sit up.''My name is Emily, it's a pleasure to meet you.''she smiled at the girl.She paused for a moment, looking at the her outfit.She couldn't help herself.She loved it.''Um, I like your outfit.''she complimented her.She smiled while looking back up, wacthing a pretty bird sing in the blue sky.

Last edited by 32Melody on Sat May 07, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A bit of a typo :3)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:34 pm

[Your posts are good, don't worry about it. ;]]

So cute. Emily introduced herself in a cute way and Riley loved it. Nothing was better when a girl was at the perfect stage. When they were starting to become a woman and still had the youth and energy of a child. What only made the situation better was that Emily liked her outfit. Fashion was important to Riley and it made her feel fantastic when someone reconginzed her efforts. The best part was that she made the clothes she was wearing too.

"Thank you," she beamed pleased with the girl's remark. "You know I'm a tailor, so I take great pride in making clothing. If you really like my outfit I could make you something sometime." Observing the girl she was already picturing the perfect outfit. She had a fair skin tone, brown eyes and hair. "I think the color purple would look great on you. Or orange."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:49 pm

[Oh pssh.Don't flatter me. :3 ]

''Your welcome~'' she responded.Emily had her mouth open a bit.''You made that outfit?Really?Wow!''she said, amazed.
She giggled.''It looks kind of complicated to make, so I'm amazed that anyone could do something that pretty.You must be a great tailor!''she smiled.

''Oh, I couldn't ask for you to make me something.I would love it, though!''she said.
The girl was so kind to her.She offered to make something for her!

Emily blushed.''You really think so?''she said looking at her outfit.She laughed.''Maybe your right.'' she said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:28 pm

[Too late. :3]

Riley couldn't help but giggle when she saw Riley's reaction to the fact that she made herown outfit. Yes, she was young, but fashion was her life since she was little. As a hobby she would make clothing and eventually it became her passion. Part of that was the reason why she was living here right now instead of studying under her father to take over the family buisness.

"It's my dream," Riley shrugged smiling. A simple dream compared to the life she could have had, but personally she'd rather live this one out rather than run a car company. Fashion would always be number one in her heart. "One day I want to go to the greatest fashion shows with my clothing line being feature. I have quite some work to do to get to there though."

Emily's cheeks blushed when Riley stated the obvious fact that purple would look good on her. If only the girl was a little tanner Riley swore she could rock yellow though, since people misused that color so often. "I know I'm right," she said as she classily snapped her fingers and giving Emily a wink. "Always am when it comes to fashion."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:40 pm

''Really?I don't think of it as a dream, since people that are nice like you always end up achieving their goals.So, in other words, your wish will come true!!Espiscally since you make wonderful outfits~''she said excitedly.

''You're really nice.Though, I don't think I got your name.Would you please tell me?''she asked shyly.

''Oh!If you can, you can come to my house!Although we're still unpacking.But when we're finished, I could ask you to come over the next time I see you~''she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:38 am

"You think so?" Riley said sighing a bit. The words seemed really nice, all she really needed was someone to notice her outfits. At the moment she was sort of stuck here, so she didn't expect fame to come anytime soon. That's what she needed the city for, but the only way to go back was to listen to her dad and take over the family buisness. She wouldn't have time for her dream if that happened. "Thanks," she said sincerely, which wasn't too often. Riley was poliet and full of manners, but most of the time she didn't really mean it.

"I'm Riley Berkley," she said pushing her bangs off to the side. "To be honest I haven't been here too long myself. Just opened a tailor shop recently, infact it's the first tailor shop in this town. Kind of sad in my opinion." What kind of town could go without a tailor? Her being here would make getting clothes cheaper and provide her money to turn her dream into a reality. All she had to do was wait to gain funds and then she was out of here.

"That'd be fine with me," Riley replied. "Feel free to drop by my place anytime. I live on the second floor of the tailor shop. Just give me a buzz sometime."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:20 pm

''Yup.You'll make it, I'm sure.''She smiled.When Riley thanked her, she said, ''Your welcome.''

''Riley, right?I can tell it's said for you, but you might at least have customers to come.''she said.''I might just have to come to your shop and buy your clothing~''She smiled nicely.

''Sure~I'd love to come by.I'm just about done unpacking like I said earlier, and I live on Mountain Lake Circuit not far away from here, so you can come anytime you like.''She grinned.

''Oh!I'm sorry, did I bother you?I must have taken away your time, I'm sorry.''Emily apoligized.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:28 am

Emily was very oppimistic to Riley. Part of Riley saw it as the truth, but the realistic part of her saw it as being naive. The fashion world was a cruel one and hard to make it in. Most people that tried to get their name in it failed. Miserably. Without a doubt it was one of the hardest industries to get in. That's why Riley wanted to get in it so much though.

"Really? It'd be great if you stopped by sometime," commented Riley already picturing an outfit that'd look absolutley adorable on the girl. The more she thought about it the more outfits poped into her head. Now she was loving the color pink on this girl with some cute ruffles.

"Not many people stop by anyway," Riley lightly laughed covering her mouth. "It's not like the city were someone always needs something. Only on rare occasion do I get customers, but I'm always making new outfits. Call it an addiction if you must."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Riley was nice to her by far, so Emily knew that she had to see her clothes.Besides, they were pretty!

''Sure.I'll come by!Oh, could you give me the adress and name?I wouldn't want to walk in the wrong place.''Emily commented.

Emily laughed a bit.''Your store's new right?Did you try doing a grand opening party, or something?Maybe that will attract customers.But you wouldn't want me to call it an addict would you?''Emily asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:11 am

"It's Boutique des Vetêments, located right in the Shopping Plaza," Riley answered naming her store and the location. Already she could feel the excitement of Emily visiting her store. "It's the only one that has a French touch to it, since France is one of the leading nations in fashion that is."

"A party?" Riley questioned closing her eyes to think about it. It was a great idea and she could do a promotion of her store before hand featuring some of the best dancing clothes ever. "That's it!" she exclaimed her eyes getting bright with anticipation. "I'm going to through the hottest party this town has ever seen! Want to help me host it? You did think of the idea after all."

"Now... where to host it. The beach would be nice. But so would the vineyard. The vineyard is sort a fall thing though, so I'll do that next season. With the beach I could sell cute swimsuits and summer clothing. Who would I get to cater though? For a party of this size there will have to be lots of food and great drinks," Riley kept rambling on about party plans. "Hmmm... as for a date maybe sometime next week."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:11 am

''Then I promise that I'll come.''Emily said, her eyes sparkling.

At first, Emily had been surprised at how excited Riley was acting.''You'll do great on the party, I can tell.''She then laughed as Riley rambled on and on about party plans.''Sure, I'd love to help you host it.''Emily smiled, holding back giggles.

''Oh I know how to cook!My family always told me taht I was a great cook.In their opinion though.I'm not sure what anybody else thinks.''Emily started to get in the idea.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:55 am

It wasn't often that Riley showed this excited part of herself, most of the time she had an air of arrogance and elegance. Just being around Emily made her feel like she could really let loose and be herself. Maybe it was Emily's age or that she made Riley feel so good earlier. Riley couldn't quite tell for herself, but one thing was certain. She was already liking Emily as a friend.

"Great," she exclaimed. "You and I can plan the most perfect party that this town has ever seen! There can be dancing, swimming, great food, and of course fabulous clothing! It'd help me so much if you could help me with the cooking."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:34 pm

[o_O For some reason I feel excited and happy about the party. 8D]

Emily was completly excited by now on the idea of the party.Riley was acting so happy on just the simple idea of a Grand Opening Party.It made her feel kind of special.Oh, well.At least Riley was excited.

''Really?I will!I'll do my best!This is going to be the best party ever!''Emily cried happily.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:13 am

"I best be going to start planing," declared Riley as she stood up excitedly. Energy seemed to pump through her veins. A party. What a wonderful, fabulous, great, amazing idea. As of now she was busily thinking of all what was in store with planning such a feet. "This will be the best party ever!"

"I'll talk to you later about the food and such," Riley said stretching before she took off to her store to look through several magazines to help her plan. "If you want you can come by my store when it closes to help me plan--around six o'clock to be exact."

[Me too! It will be a great thing to bring many people to one RP. 8D]
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:26 am

Emily laughed.''Sure.Come find me if you need help!''Emily said, getting up.

'' 'Kay.I'll come by.I promise.''Emily said, waving goodbye.

Hm..A party at the beach!Yay!It did sound fun.It was going to be the best party ever, and she got to help host it!!Emily felt very excited by this time.

''I'll have to remmeber to go to Riley's Tailor Shop today.''Emily was talking to herself.

[Do we have to make another RP to see what EMily and Riley plan or we keep this one?]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:28 am

[Let's make a new one. :3]
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:15 pm

[sure.I'll pm you and send you the link, okay? Smile]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]   Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Stroll[Emily and Riley Black Friendship Event]
Page 1 of 1