Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] Empty
PostSubject: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Emily had exploring in Mineral Town-like usual. Just the thought of finding something new and wonderful just excited her. Besides, she hadn't went exploring in awhile, and she needed to get out and get some fresh air. Mineral Town was interesting to her, and she was finally done with her chores. Emily sighed. She looked around as different people walked by, just smiling at her. The only thing she did to them was smile back. Emily looked around, and her eyes spotted a bench. Well, she was tired from all the walking.

Emily sat down, exhausted. She layed her head on the bench and looked at the clear, blue, sky. She grinned and sighed happily. ''Life is soooo good.''She said aloud, her brown eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

Female Number of posts : 224
Roleplay Name : Jordan Summerfield.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Walking wasn't fun when you did it for a long time. Well, at least. That is what Jordan thought. She always got sweaty, her feet started to throb, her hair sticks to her face, and she looks even more unpleasant than she usually is.
What is this? It is! Just around the corner is a bench! A wonderful bench! Jordan let out a sigh of relief, she would finally have some time to rela... Oh wait, there was a girl there. She seemed to be enjoying the time alone. Jordan was in quite a predicament. Should she ask if she should sit, or keep on walking? It would be rude to disturb her, but she was exhausted.
"Excuse me" She said to the girl shyly, "May I sit here too?"
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:27 am

Emily was thinking about her mother when someone interuppeted by asking her something. ''Oh, I'm sorry!I didn't see you there.''Emily apologized. She nodded, smiling. ''Sure, you can sit down.''She said giving the girl room to sit.

At the moment she had seen her, Emily would have mistaken her for a boy. But the voice was obivoiusly a girl's. Emily was quiet for a moment, but eventully decided to talk. ''I'm Emily, and I moved in not to long ago. And you are?''Emily said, her eyes glanicing up at a bird that was singing.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Jordan was shocked by the girl's, Emily's, hospitality. She had never met someone like it, but there is a first for everything. "I-I'm Jordan..." She stuttered shyly, "Jordan Summerfield. P-pleased to meet you."

That was such a weak way to introduce yourself! Jordan thought to herself. She knew that she was bothering Emily with her presence. Jordan was always a bother. She was always told that. But she looked at Emily, she looked so at peace with everything, it somewhat comforted her also. She no longer really felt the need to beat herself up like she always did.

"I just got here also." She started, "I'm glad I moved here at such a pretty time."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Jordan looked somewhat nervous, but Emily didn't mind. ''Pleased to meet you too, Jordan~''Emily said with a giggle. ''So, Jordan, what made you come here? I'll tell you why I came if you tell me first~''She said in a playful tone.

''Oh, Jordan, do you like sweets, such as cookies?''Emily was upside down, her feet hanging on to the other side of the bench. If Jordan liked them, then she could bring some of her homemade cookies to her the next time they saw each other. If Riley liked them, then there was a good chance Jordan would, too! Emily thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:15 pm

W-what is she doing? Jordan thought nervously. She was hanging around on the bench! It looked fun, but still! And already so familiar, Emily was truly a strange (In a good way) girl.

To answer her question was difficult. She didn't really tell that to people, even people she knew well. And how would she react if she told her that she fled her home? Jordan tightened her fists and crossed her legs nervously.

"I-I like cookies."She said, "Why do you ask?" she asked, trying to cover the first question.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Emily laughed. ''Why are you upside down?''She said, pretending not notice she was the one upside down.

''You seem like you don't want to talk, so I'll go first.''Emily said, as she glanced at Jordan. Emily seemed to know that she wouldn't fall off, and started to swing her feet back and forth. ''I ran away from home because my dad was cruel to me, my little sister, and my puppy, and we ended up here.''Emily paused, and pointed to Jordan.'' Your turn~''Emily said. ''If you don't won't me to tell anybody, I won't. I promise, Jordan.''

''Really?!''Emily almost fell out of the bench. ''Me too! Oh, hey hey! Maybe I could make you some cookies! My friends and family say that they love them!*'' Emily said somewhat excitedly.

[*If you haven't noticed, Emily loovees cookies. =D]
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:44 pm

"That's so kind of you to make cookies." Jordan said politely. She seems so spunky and eager about everything. It made her think that the world isn't completely terrible after all. But she was still being pressed about her past. She didn't want to tell anyone about her past, she wanted to leave the past in the past and that was that.

Jordan sighed. It would be good to tell someone. It is kind of unhealthy the way that she keeps it inside all the time. Also, it would make Emily happy. "I guess I can tell..." She said, "Well... umm I actually ran away too.My dad... he tried to marry me off to settle his debt." She said trying not to shake too much, "And because I wasn't a boy, he never really liked me."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Emily looked at Jordan, still upside down. Emily suddenly got mad at Jordan's dad. Even though she just met her, Jordan was already one of the nicest people she knew. She calmed herself down. ''Jordan, I promise I won't tell a soul. You can count on that~''Emily winked at Jordan, trying to cheer up the mood.

Emily suddenly had a burst of energy. ''Oh, Jordan! Do you know where Forget-Me-Not-Valley is?'' she cried eagerly. If she did, Jordan could come to her house and play~
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Jordan knew that Emily was trying to cheer her up. It was nice of her, normally it is the other way around. It was sort of odd to be treated so kindly. She looked at Emily, still hanging upside-down on the bench. It is sort of surprising that all the blood hasn't flooded to her head yet.
"Yes, I know where Forget-me-not Valley is. It's about a day's trip there and back, right?" she inquired. Actually, she had been there a few times before, but just passing through. It seemed like a nice place. She especially liked the pond. "Isn't there a circus there sometimes?Or am I thinking of somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Emily's eyes brightned. ''Yup! Did you know that I live over there? You could come by and vist, and we could play together.''Emily laughed, her brown eyes twinkling.

''I'm pretty sure there is a circus,'' Emily began slowly, ''But my favorit is the Goddess Pond, it brings back some memories of when I moved in.'' Emily closed her eyes, smiling. ''Anyway,'' Emily, by this time, began to get up. ''You're very nice. Thank you~'' Emily suddenly said, looking at Jordan.
Back to top Go down
RainbowMilly
Farmer
Farmer
RainbowMilly

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Jordan smiled. "That seems nice. I should visit sometime! Maybe I'll bring cookies!"
It seemed like she sat for too long, Jordan's legs started to tingle with numbness. Maybe she should leave also. She probably would too. She had to get home.

"You are so kind!" Jordan said as she got up also, "We should meet again!" And with that, she got up and kept on walking with the feeling that she had made a new friend.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 pm

''Okay, I live on Mountain Lake Circuit, don't forget!''Emily called as Jordan began to leave.

''Thank you,'' Emily began, ''And we will!'' Emily said as she waved goodbye, and soon left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]   Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan] Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring[Black Friendship Emily and Jordan]
Page 1 of 1