Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A circus in town?(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

A circus in town?(open) Empty
PostSubject: A circus in town?(open)   A circus in town?(open) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 pm

The Forget-Me-Not-Valley Circus.

The thought of a circus reminded Emily of her old home, and suddenly Emily began to feel a bit homesick. Emily had brought her puppy, Bell, with her, and squeezed Bell gently with one hand. ''A circus...'' She mumbled to herself as she stared at the flyer she found. She looked it closely, and decided to go. After all, circuses were fun, weren't they?

She arrived very early. Emily couldn't help but take a peek into the tent. ''Woowww!'' Emily whispered to her puppy. Bell gave a short bark. A girl dressed as a ringleader loked behind her, but saw nothing. In the meantime, Emily had stopped peeking just in time when she noticed the girl. She sighed. ''Don't do that.'' She scolded her puppy. Bell whined. Sighing, she gave her hug and said, ''Okay, I forgive you.'' Bell happily licked the top of her nose which made Emily giggle. ''Let's wait here.''Emily said as she went under a tree. Lying down with Bell on her lap, Emily began to stroke the puppy's soft brown hair.
Back to top Go down

A circus in town?(open)
Page 1 of 1