Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One who lost her passion to draw...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : One who lost her passion to draw... Sanakanov

One who lost her passion to draw... Empty
PostSubject: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:43 am

Sanaka was lying on the grass... Near her a black sketchbook was lying - it has not been opened neither used... The wind started blowing violently. Actually it wasn't a nice day how it used to be in forget me not valley. Cloudy, violent wind, sun isn't showing at all. Sanaka was blankly staring at the sky. So many things happened in Forget me not valley...
"Maybe I should just move out or so..." She sighed, "I could just leave FMNV. Not like i could draw anything good here"
The wind stopped blowing. It got completely silent around or Sanaka just couldn't hear anything, because of how much she was thinking. She sat up and heard someones steps....
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : One who lost her passion to draw... Badge

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 am

*Kitty walks up the path and notices Sanaka.*
Sanaka!
*Runs up to Sanaka and hugs her*
I missed you....
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:36 am

Sanaka got surprised by Kittys sudden appearance. She looked at her a little confused
"Hey, Kitty" She said "What's with the hyper-like hello? But yeah... I missed you too... Though for me that's weird to say... Anyway..."
Sanaka suddenly remembered what she was thinking about. Leaving forget-me-not-valley because she couldn't draw anything at all also the fact that it got dangerous here is also disturbing her mind. She looked away, while trying not to make eye contact with Kitty
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : One who lost her passion to draw... Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:20 am

blossom trotted up behind kitty. she had been following her since kazumi's death. her fox ears flickerd.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:30 pm

*stands back*
Something is wrong.
*She's avoiding eye contact. Is she mad at me? Agh! What did I do? Was it the fact that I left this place for a while. Yikes!*
*Kitty tries to avoid eye contact too.*
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:37 pm

"erm.. So did you need anything?" Sanaka asked while acting that she's browsing trough her sketchbook. Nervously glared at the road leading out of Forget-me-not-valley and her eyes slided down to the sketchbook again. Since she wasn't a social person it was obvious that Sanaka was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:46 pm

I'm sorry...
That is if I did anything to get you upset.
*These words were filled with worry and sounded rushed*
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:49 pm

"Huh? You don't need to be sorry about something that wasn't even done" Sanaka smirked... Silence. Sanaka sighed "I was thinking of leaving forget-Me-Not-Valley. I wasn't able to draw anything at all while i was here, also seems like it's kind of dangerous here"
She looked innocently at Kitty
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:53 pm

*Kitty had never witnessed Sanaka with such a face. She was for once uncertain what to say, usually something would have came to her mind right now.*
I understand it has gotten dangerous here. I don't even live here. I think of just staying on Waffle Island from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:06 pm

"Hm.. I don't even know where to move" She looked around. Her face was back to normal - back to that emotionless face again. "Mineral Town... isn't way too far... So maybe Waffle island as well.."
Out of sketchbook one drawing fell down near Sanakas legs. She noticed it... It was a drawing of a town and forest and one giant tree. Below its branches there was only one thing - a tomb. Sanakas eyes widened. The drawing seemed to surprise her. She took it and put it back to the sketchbook.
"Well.. I'll get going now..." She was hiding her eyes when she said that. Sanaka ran in front of the road leading to Mineral town. She looked right to it with eyes full of hatred...
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 pm

*Kitty ran after Sanaka yelling*
Wait!
*The picture scared her too, it seemed to hypotise her or something like that.*
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Sanaka stopped.. Her eyes were hidden by shadows. She looked at Kitty with that normal face again.
"Did you need something else?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Something about that picture bugs me.
I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Sanaka took the drawing out again and gave it to Kitty.
"What is it about the drawing?" She blinked
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : One who lost her passion to draw... Carbonov

PostSubject: One who lost her pasion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Carly walks up from behind them. "what's going on here?" All of a sudden, Skye walks up behind them. "What are you doing here?!?!" Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:51 pm

*Kitty looks at the picture and remembers something.*
We are looking at a picture. *She doesn't look at the newer people that came.*
Carly and Skye.

Sanaka, do you know what you drew?

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:07 pm

I over heard. but what I really want to know is what he *points to Skye* is doing here.
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:44 pm

*Skye just stares at the picture* "Hello?" Carly said *Carly waves her hand in front of his face* "Earth to Skye? Yoohoo?" *Skye keeps staring at the picture, his face becoming more pale by the second pale * "Skye!" said Carly, a worried tone in her voice. *Skye just kept staring at the picture. Five seconds later he fainted* "This could be bad..."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:42 pm

*Kitty touches him and sends magic through her fingers, Skye blinks his eyes open.*
There. *Thinks: Could that really be that place? How did she happen to draw it? How?*
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Sanaka blinked again... glared at her drawing...
"Actually" She said "Yes. This is where my parents are resting.... In deep sleep that they will never wake up from"
She said and glared at the drawing again...
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:03 pm

It's a prision for souls of people... *Kitty mumbled under her breath.*
It is a place that bounds them to their bodies forever, unable to break free....
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:38 am

"Eh?" Sanaka glared at the drawing coldly... "Where did you get that idea from?... Anyway it's been around ten years since they died... Why something like this pop out right now?"

(O_O;;;; seriously whaaaatatatatatat the hell is going on Dx )
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:56 pm

"Know what isn't fair?", Carly said. "You are all Harvest Goddess-ey, and you are magical!" Carly continued anoyed. "What's up with all the magical powers? Even Skye has that Maiden-Chick-Beam thing!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 pm

*pulls back hair revealing elf ears* Is that enough proof for you?

*Kitty turns to Sanaka.* There was a legend about that place when I was little. I may be mistaken however, but when I look at that picture a strange feeling comes to me. I can't explain it...
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:17 pm

I'm still mad about beng normal, here! Elves, goddeses...*turns to Skye* what ever he is,...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... Empty

Back to top Go down

One who lost her passion to draw...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next