Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One who lost her passion to draw...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 Sanakanov

One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:34 pm

"So you say there's something abnormal about that place?" Sanaka sighed with sucha tired look on face.... " I haven't noticed anything weird... Or did I get any weird feeling... Anyway.... What is that legend about?"

(Hey your not going to drag me in all the magic stuff ? 0.0)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:13 pm

(I won't if you don't want me too.)
Well that building is cursed. There was a native witch-doctor that convinced their people that settlers on their island would kill them all. They killed the settlers and out of his twisted mind, he told them that they had to build a tomb from the ashes of them to protect themselves from their spirits. After the tomb was built someone got lost in it. Someone went and found them dead. From that day on it was declared curse.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 pm

CarboMcoco wrote:
I'm still mad about beng normal, here! Elves, goddeses...*turns to Skye* what ever he is,...

I envy you. Magic is more of curse than a blessing.
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Exactly how? All my life I've dreamed of being magical, to have powers, mainly to fly, but that's a whole diferent story. I've just always wanted to be special. Lot's of people in this world would kill to have powers. Besides, having powers lets you do great things. You woke Skye up after he fainted; all I could have do is waited. you can probably save people's lives, while I would just have to stand on the side line. Trust me: the only thing you want to do when you're normal is have powers.
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:47 pm

When you have magic you want to be normal.
You get picked on by normal beings and if you aren't that good at magic other magical beings pick on you. You can't have children without dying in the process too. I never got to meet my mother, because she died giving birth to me. My dad blamed me for it too.
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:15 am

Don't make assumptions about people that have magic.
Because they have problems too. Sometimes worse. *tears start to form*
I'm leaving. *starts to walk away*
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:17 am

Wait! I'm sorry! *runs after her* I didn't know! this is the first time I've ever met someone magical, so I didn't know! I'm sorry!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:21 am

It's okay. I just need to be alone.... *seems depressed*
*Thinks: Why did I have to be born? Why I'm a scared of falling in love with anyone? Why did my father reject me, then wanted me to have his job? Why was I given magic? Why?*
*walks away*
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:00 pm

"Can this place really be..." Sanaka stepped on the road while mumbling. "...Something dangerous eh?"
She left the godess pond also leaving behind all of the unanswered questions...
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:19 pm

*carly sat on the groud crying, all alone because Skye was bored, so he left.* "If only she knew..." Carly said to herself, wishing she had told her why she was so silent. She wasn't all that normal either. "the only thing that's different about me is that when I squeese my fist, the scar on my head glows silver and purple...I've never met anyone elce who's mom died having them too." carly continued, pretending someone was listening. "At least she has a dad..." She thought of the fire burning down her house. The thought chilled her spine. "Could my life get any stranger? It's like I never knew who I was...and still don't..." Crying or Very sad

Last edited by CarboMcoco on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:24 pm

*carly walked back all the way home, to try to she if she could get a hint of sleep after what had happened. "so I guess that makes me an orphan...never thought of it that way..." *when she was asleep she dreamed of just a few months ago, the fire burning down their house. she awoke in a cold sweat and started to cry* "they don't know the half of it..."

Last edited by CarboMcoco on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One who lost her passion to draw...   One who lost her passion to draw... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One who lost her passion to draw...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2