Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't sleep? Need someone special.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Can't sleep? Need someone special. Empty
PostSubject: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:51 am

Red stirred in her bed, eyes forced closed. She couldn’t sleep, she had so much on her mind. So many people to talk to, so many emotions to think through and understand.
She opened her eyes and looked at the clock. 1:00, AM.

Red pulled herself out of bed and drifted out to the corridor, nightgown flowing lightly and easily behind her.
Wordlessly, she made her way outside and quietly sat on a rock and gazed up to the skies, letting her mind fly on its own path.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:33 am

*is running away from valley farm and bumps into red*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:37 pm

"Oh, hello Ciera" Red greeted quietly, in an attempt to keep the inn folk sleeping.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:44 pm

*muffels a scream* "oh it's just you red, thank goodness." *tears run down face*
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Can't sleep? Need someone special. Badge

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 pm

*Kitty was sleeping on the desk. She blinked her eyes open to find out she was drooling. Disgusted she got up ignoring the scream she just heard.*
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:16 pm

"sorry about that, i'm kinda running away."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:28 am

"Running away?" Red asked, brushing untamed hair out of her face.
"At about 1:00 in the morning?" she further questioned, curiously.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:27 am

"yeah that way he won't catch me leaving, i'm meeting up with skye at the goddess pond."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 9:46 am

"Huh? Skye? Hmmm... I might pretend I didn't hear that." Red murmured, remembering a past incident with Skye.
His charming facade had fooled her a few times, and still made her blush when she saw him, but she hated him to the core of her bones.

(That was so hard to write. *glomptackles Skye*)
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:07 am

"It's just too hard to do this anymore."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:22 pm

"Well... Have you tried talking to Jay? I myself don't even know what's happening here." Red looked down at her bare feet, the ends of the nightgown being the only protection against the cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't sleep? Need someone special.   Can't sleep? Need someone special. Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't sleep? Need someone special.
Page 1 of 1