Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Mineral Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NekoGirl101
NekoGirl101

Female Number of posts : 7
Roleplay Name : Rima

Wandering Mineral Town Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Mineral Town   Wandering Mineral Town EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 am

I walk around Mineral Town slightly lost. "Oh dear...I'm lost..CURSE MY HORRIBAL SENSE OF DIRECTION" I yelled out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chatzy.com/488988135487
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mineral Town   Wandering Mineral Town EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:35 am

Basket in hand, Red set off down the path to Mineral Town. She had decided to come to Mineral Town to look for some fruit, hearing that the apples were rich and well-grown here.
A yell came into earshot, and she raised her gaze from the ground. What was that...? she thought. She walked over to investigate, and found a face she'd never seen before.

"Oh! Hello there. I heard you yell... Is something wrong?" Red asked, curiously walking towards the new person.

[Why can't I RP properly today? I'm so illiterate today! *buries head in hands*]
Back to top Go down
NekoGirl101
NekoGirl101

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mineral Town   Wandering Mineral Town EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:40 am

I quickly turned around and stared at the girl infront of me. "Uh...well..I'm new in Mineral Town...and I kinda got lost..and I cant ya know..find the library." I said while kicking some rocks that were infront of me. "If you can help me find the library that would be really great." I said while smiling
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mineral Town   Wandering Mineral Town EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:48 am

"Uhhhh. The library? I don't know if I'd be the best one to ask, I only come here occaisionally..." Red sighed. Last time she had come to Mineral Town, she was in hospital.
"So, your new here? How are you liking Mineral Town so far? I'm Red, by the way" she smiled, hoping to make a friendly first impression.
Back to top Go down
NekoGirl101
NekoGirl101

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mineral Town   Wandering Mineral Town EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:54 am

I smiled at Red and said, "Nice ta meet ya Red, My name is Rima. And Mineral Town is so cool. So far..my day here in Mineral Town turned from bad to good then back to bad..then its good again!! I also ran into this boy with a hat that had the letters UMA..and he sorta shoved me to the ground for no reason." Before I could continue talking I stopped for some reason and then I yelled out, "I'm Sorry!! I talk to much...please forgive me!!"
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mineral Town   Wandering Mineral Town EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:06 am

"Huh? Oh, don't worry! I like it when people talk alot. Gives me alot to say back." Red answered with a smile, and a little giggle.
"It's nice to meet you too, Rima. Do you know how to get to any particular place? I might know where to go from the inn to get to the library" she looked around, hoping that the Inn was miraculously close.
Back to top Go down
NekoGirl101
NekoGirl101

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mineral Town   Wandering Mineral Town EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:24 am

I think for awhile and then I finally say, "I usually visit the Inn a lot for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Wandering Mineral Town Badge

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mineral Town   Wandering Mineral Town EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:14 am

*Walks out of the store holding a tower of goods. Kitty bumps into someone and backs away letting all the bags fall to the ground. She starts to giggle at her clumsiness.* Sorry, I'm such an oaf. Ummm? *She was drawing a blank she bumped into someone she didn't know.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Mineral Town   Wandering Mineral Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Mineral Town
Page 1 of 1