Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re:Running Away From My Nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : Re:Running Away From My Nightmare Nextmotm

Re:Running Away From My Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re:Running Away From My Nightmare   Re:Running Away From My Nightmare EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:23 am

(Continued from Waffle Island, Gelato Mountain)

Irene lead me to Sundae Inn. I thanked her and went to my room where I'll be staying. I sat down on the bed and looked out the window. I sighed and took a short nap. I woke up the next day and strecthed my arms. I saw an eye looking at me through the window. It was Eracleon. She was hurt badly. I opened the window. I was surprised how big she was. My room was at the 5th floor and Eracleon's height reached the roof. She had scars all over her. Bites and scracthes were bleeding covering her beautiful golden feathers. I went outside and petted Eracleon's head when she bent it down. "Don't worry. I'll help you since you saved me from Eracline." I lead her to the lake. She was following unable to fly. I felt bad for her getting hurt by Eracline.

(Next part Waffle Island, Maple Lake)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/

Re:Running Away From My Nightmare
Page 1 of 1