Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?

Go down 
+7
clairexcliff
afsangel
gothica800
Eternal Silence
Sanaka*~
35bell
CarboMcoco
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should I keep writing this series?
Yes.
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_lcap36%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 10 ]
No.
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_lcap4%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Maybe.
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_lcap11%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
No way crazy!!!
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_lcap4%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Of corse!!!
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_lcap18%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
I don't know! Don't ask me things!
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_lcap11%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
I like pie!!!!...!!! Weeeee!!!!!
Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_lcap18%Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Carbonov

Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Empty
PostSubject: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Carly fled through the forest, seeking shelter. The beast ran in after her. She sensed it's presence. She quickly ducked behind a large rock. The beast walked closer to her hiding place. "Oh no." she thought. The beast jumped over the rock, spun around, and stared at her with his cold eyes. For a brief moment, she could make out the beast's features from the small amount of light that shone on the forest floor. It was like a giant wolf with a large chest and small stomach. It's fur flew out in every direction. It's teeth, razor sharp, shone in the moon light. It growled and snapped. She knew it was one of the world's deadliest creatures.

An Ingsnousa.

Carly ran away as fast as she could. She was almost to the village. She knew she could get help there. Suddenly, she tripped on a tree root, causing her to crash to the ground. She spun around just in time to see the Ingsnousa lunge at her...

Carly awoke in a cold sweat. She looked around; her house, her bed. She slipped out of bed and peered out the window; just chickens and ducks. She got her clothes on, had breakfast, and went outside to tend to her crops and animals. When she went outside, she saw Kai walking by.

"Hey Kai. I thought you'd be at your shop by now." Carly said to him.

"I would be, but I came to check on you." Why would he do that?, Carly thought to herself.

"It's a good thing Skye and I were there when we were. That Ingsnousa could have killed you!" Kai said, pleased that he and Skye had saved her life. It gave him a feel of importance. Wait. Does that mean...it was real? Carly thought to herself.

Last edited by CarboMcoco on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...or was it?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:35 pm

OH MY GOSH! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! or else....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Carly continued to care for her animals. All the while, she thought of her so called dream, wondering if what Kai said was true. It has to be. What other way would he be able to know? Carly thought to herself. All of a sudden, her ankle started to hurt. She looked down at it. Some dirt had gotten into some scratches. When I tripped over the root... She thought to herself. Things slowly started to make sense. But she wasn't going to be so certain. She knew the only way to find out was to get the information out of someone who was supposably there - Skye.

She worked for about another hour or so until she was finally done. She spent the rest of the day talking to friends. But strangely, they were all behaving a little different, acting worried or very relieved. Finally, at 12:20 A.M., she walked up to the goddess pond. The sky was clear, so she knew he'd be there. Skye was standing in front of the pond. His silver hair, gleaming in the light of the moon. She walked up to him.

"Uh, Skye?", she asked him. She knew she would sound crazy whether the answer was yes or no. "Was I attacked by an Ingsnousa last night?" She waited for his reply.

"Why, yes. Don't you remember?" He asked, confused.

"Well..." she said, knowing she sounded ridiculous.

"What?"

"It...just felt like a dream. I don't know...maybe I forgot what happened that night and just had a dream about it..."

"I see...Well anyway, it's good we got there when we did. That Ingsnousa could have killed you!"

"That's just what Kai said..." Carly mumbled to herself.

"What?" Skye asked.

"Oh...nothing."

"All right. You know where to find me if you need anything. That was one big spill you had back there!"

"OK. Thanks Skye. Well, I better get some rest. See you later." She said as she walked back home, thinking of how sweet Skye was. You know where to find me if you need anything. The words rang in her head. She sighed, walking into her house. She got ready for bed, crawled in, and fell fast asleep.

Last edited by CarboMcoco on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Skye and Kai were off for there monthly hunting trip. All of a sudden, they heard a scream rip through the air. Carly!!! They gasped. They ran off twards the forest. They see Carly running as fast as she can away from the woods - and the Ingsnousa. Quick!!! Skye shouted to Kai. We have to save her! Carly was unconsious, lying on the ground. I'll get Carly, you fight off the Ingsnousa until I can get her to a safe place!!! Kai said. He ran over and scooped up Carly. Wow. You are light. He said as he ran back with Carly to the town.

Back near the forest edge, Skye was fighting off the Ingsnousa. He shot at it, rippping the fur and flesh of it's arm. The Ingsnousa swiped at him, creating gashes in his legs. Skye groaned and clenched his gun. He had one bullet left. "Got one shot at this..." He said to himself. He shot right into the Ingsnousa's heart. It wailed, then fell. The beast lay on the ground, dead. Skye stood above it, panting.

Skye awoke wth a start. "Wow." He said. "Creepy flashback."

Last edited by CarboMcoco on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:28 pm

(Please don't vote twice on the poll unless you change your mind!)
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Skye walked over to the goddess pond to clear his head of the dream he had. He saw that Carly was there, sitting at the water's edge. "Had that dream again?" he asked, heaving a sigh.

"How did you know?" Carly wondered, sounding bored.

"I had the dream." Carly looked up at him. "Only, from my point of view." Carly turned back to stare at the still water in the pond.

"So. That was real, huh?" Carly asked him, a dull tone in her voice, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah." Skye replied. "It was the first time I ever saw an Ingsnousa, and I'm guessing same for you..."

He can read me like a book..., she thought, looking up at him. "How do you always know everything?" she asked him.

"What do you mean?" he said, sitting down beside her.

"You always know what to say, what to do, where to be,...It's like your life's planned out for you...Like you knew the Ingsnousa was going to attack me..." She heaved a sigh then looked up at him. "How do you do it?"

Skye looked into her eyes. "Trust me. It can get annoying."

"Exactly...How?"

"You see," Skye sighed. "It always puts you in the center of attention, and, well, most of the time, it's the last place you wanna be, especially when you're a thief. Gets you in a bunch of situations where you have to fix everything. People expect a lot out of you..." Skye stared at the water.

Carly had never thought of it that way. "But it does have it's benefits..." Carly reassured him.

"Yeah? Like what?" Skye said, doubtfully.

"Well," Carly answered. "You did save my life..."

Skye looked back at her. "I guess I did, didn't I?" Carly leaned over and hugged him. "Thanks." When she stopped, Skye was blushing.

"Well it's only a matter of time before Kai has a flash back...Dream...Thing." Skye said, making Carly giggle.

"Anyway," Carly said to Skye. "It's kinda early, so we should probably get back to bed." Either way, I won't get any sleep. "Or not," she said. "I haven't had much sleep ever since the attack, mainly because of the dreams, but anyway, I don't think that's gonna change."

Skye gave a small laugh. "Me neither." He laid down, hands behind his head, staring at the sky, and Carly did the same. They spent the rest of the night star gazing, talking, and laughing. But these happy times wouldn't last forever...Stay Tuned.

Last edited by CarboMcoco on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Oh this is actually pretty interesting.... Keep going ^_^
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 pm

(it's hard to keep thinking of stuff this good. anyway, thank you SOOOOO much for reading this!!! Yay!!!)
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Kai and Skye walked through the town to the forest for their monthly hunting trip. All of a sudden, they heard a scream rip through the air. Carly!!! They gasped. They dash off twards the forest. They see Carly running as fast as she can away from the woods - and the Ingsnousa.

Quick!!! Skye shouted to Kai. We have to save her! She tripped on a tree root and crashed to the ground, causing her to become unconcious.

I'll get Carly, you fight off the Ingsnousa until I can get her to a safe place!!! Kai said. He ran over to her, scooped her up, and ran off back twards the town. Wow, he said to himself. You are light. He kept running until he got to Carly's house. He opened the door, set her down in her bed, and bolted outside. He ran all the way back to the forest, gun clenched in his hands, ready to fire at will. But, by the time he got there, Skye had already killed the beast. He stood above it, panting, fresh cut marks on his legs oozing with brigh, red, blood. All of a sudden, Skye colasped. Kai heaved a sigh. He carried Skye to Dr. Hardy's, got him bandaged up, and brought him back to his room at the Inn.

About half an hour later, Skye awoke, noticed his bandages, and thanked Kai.
Are you sure it's ok that I stay at your place? Skye asked Kai.

I'm sure. Kai reasured him. Where elce would you stay? Well, it's probably really late, so we should get some rest. He checked the clock - 12:06...

Kai awoke in the middle of the night. "That was weird..." He said to himself.

Last edited by CarboMcoco on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 am

Kai went into town to buy the morning paper. What he saw shocked him. I've gotta warn them! He thought. He raced over to the goddess pond, hoping the were there. To his relief, Carly and Skye were lying on the ground chatting. Carly heard Kai coming.

"Hey Kai." She said.

Skye glanced up at his worried face."What's wrong?"

Kai handed them the newspaper article. Carly read aloud. "Forget-Me-Not-Valley's neighboring towns have seen many dangerous Ingsnousas ever since the incident including locals Carly, Skye, and Kai." She shared a worried look with Skye, then read on. "The number of these beasts in Forget-Me-Not-Valley has more than tripled. We interviewed Griffin about his experiences. 'Every time I step outside, I see these glowing eyes watching me from behind the bushes.' he says. 'They're everywhere now. If this is all Skye's fault, I'm gonna...'" She looked over at Skye. "I'm gonna stop there." Skye looked up at her. "Trust me." she assured him. "You don't wanna hear the rest."

He picked up the paper and read on. He handed it back to Kai. "I see what you mean..."

"So..." Carly said, growing more worried by the second. "I-It could all happen... a-again?"

"By the looks of it." Skye told her.

"Well, anyway, we gotta get away from the forest! They could be anywhere!" Kai pointed out. Skye and Carly looked at all the woods around them.

"Wait." Carly said, confused. "We were here all night, and we never saw, or heard, anything."

Skye looked over at Kai. "She's right." He said.

"Well...Well..." Kai stammered. "W-Well better save than sorry, which in this case, is most likely death!!!" He reasoned, pointing out the danger to his friends. Everyone got up and left. When they reached the town, all of the villagers were looking at them strangely, especially at Skye.

"Everyone's a critic." Skye mumbled under his breath. He made sure he didn't make any eye contact with Griffin. Skye sure has worked up a bad reputation. Carly thought. Half of it wasn't even his fault...

"How 'bout we head over to my house." Carly said in a low voice so only Skye and Kai could hear. "We'll be able to escape the staring people." They each nodded. Carly opened the door to her house, and they all walked in. She motioned for them to sit down at one of the chairs.

"I can't believe how far this has gotten..." she said, sitting down. "And they think it's your fault." She looked over at Skye.

"I know." Kai replied, pulling out a chair. "It's not like you did anything other than save her life." Skye sat down on Carly's bed and stared at his hands in his lap, an ashamed look on his face. Carly got up and sat down beside him.

"What aren't you telling us?" she asked. "I...I..." Skye said. "You see..." To Be Continued...

Last edited by CarboMcoco on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:44 pm

"I called them here." Skye said. "And, well, I did know that the Ingsnousa was going to attack you." he confessed. "I wanted to show you, and everyone else, that I was brave, and strong, and...everything has... gotten out of hand." He looked up at Carly. "I'm sorry..." he said, holding back tears.

"So..." she said. "You did this all to get my attention?" she said, shocked Shocked .

"Well, yeah, I guess." he said, a tear rolling down his face. "If anyone found out,..." he looked her in the eyes. "You know how bad it is already, with me being a thief and all..." another tear rolled down his face. "It would get a lot worse." Carly glanced over with a worried look at Kai. "I didn't mean for it to get that far..." He buried his face in his hands and began to cry lightly.

"I'm sure everything will work out in the end...I hope..." she sighed. "I promise I won't tell anyone. I won't even write it in my diary. You've gotten in there once, so I bet other people can, too...no matter what happens, you're still the cutest guy I know." She then turned to Kai. "And you're the second cutest." She knew he was beginning to feel left out. "Well, I know we'll be able to do something. Don't worry." She assured Skye. "There's always something we can do."

(Once again, I need help. I made up this one. Post your ideas! They'll really help out with the story. I don't know what to do next!!!)

Last edited by CarboMcoco on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Like I've pointed out in several other stories- and this may just be my personal preference- but I really have a hard time following a wall of text. It might help your story to flow a little smoother if you use paragraphs between conversations and stuff. Other than that, it's an interesting story. Keep it up! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:43 am

OK! Thanks, I will. Just give me an idea, my mind's blank!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:37 am

Here, I'll edit your last post for you to show you what I mean:

Quote :
"I called them here," Skye said. "And, well, I did know that the Ingsnousa was going to attack you," he confessed. "I wanted to show you, and everyone else, that I was brave, and strong, and...everything has... gotten out of hand." He looked up at Carly. "I'm sorry..." he said, holding back tears.

"So..." she said. "You did this all to get my attention?" she said, shocked.

"Well, yeah, I guess." he said, a tear rolling down his face. "If anyone found out,..." he looked her in the eye. "You know how bad it is already, with me being a thief and all..." another tear rolled down his face. "It would get a lot worse. I didn't mean for it to get that far..." He buried his face in his hands and began to cry softly. Carly glanced over with a worried look at Kai.

"I'm sure everything will work out in the end...I hope..." Carly sighed. "I promise I won't tell anyone. I won't even write it in my diary. You've gotten in there once, so I bet other people can, too...no matter what happens, you're still the cutest guy I know." She then turned to Kai. "And you're the second cutest." She knew he was beginning to fell left out. "Well, I know we'll be able to do something. Don't worry." She assured Skye. "There's always something we can do."

Or something like that. Sorry, my mind's kinda blanking right now because I'm hopped up on pain pills.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Alright. I'll be sure to do that when I get a good idea.
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:48 pm

I'll continue after I get three more coments.
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:42 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
Like I've pointed out in several other stories- and this may just be my personal preference- but I really have a hard time following a wall of text. It might help your story to flow a little smoother if you use paragraphs between conversations and stuff. Other than that, it's an interesting story. Keep it up! ^^

OK. I've edited all the posts. Thanks! It really does look a lot better!!! =3
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 pm

"post more i command you!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:07 pm

"alright, but first i need some ideas!!! pm me some ideas. you are an amazing story writer. if i use any of your ideas, i will give you credit."
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:12 pm

"alright, let me brainstorm for a minute."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:37 pm

please oh please help! i need help with the next part of the story!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:12 pm

nice plot you got going here. lemme finish reading it and then if i have any ideas, i'll shoot.

edit: hmm you've got me bufungled. *strokes fake beard* hmmm but it all happend so fast. I KNOW! why not have a random watchamicallit come onto carly's land and attack skye, but then carly jumps in to save him and get REALLY INJURED. causing sjye to get angry♥ idk, quite honestly, everything happend so fast and random..sort of. but it's just an idea..
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:34 am

Hmm... what's the word I'm looking for... oh yeah. PERFECT!!! I'll think of the part and make sure you get credit.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 am

good story..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 am

*shrugs* ok Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?   Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It? Empty

Back to top Go down

Carly's Nightmare...Or Was It?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next