Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That pleasent breeze,

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 pm

(then can he kiss her?) "kazu used to be a magical being, the harvest goddess's grand daughter, but she gave it up to live normally, it only reacts to magical beings so she gave it to me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

Female Number of posts : 90
Roleplay Name : Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 pm

(Of course ^^)
"Ooh. Sounds special." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:22 pm

"tabitha, there's something i wanna do." *kisses her* (go ahead and get carried away if you like, you should go check a nick/kazu topic XD)
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:26 pm

(I'm guessing there is snogging xD But I wont get too mushy)

She blushed a bright pink before giggling gave him a peck. She felt so embarrassed and evil since his Ex was there but she had given him up. She gave and hug and gave his neck and quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:27 pm

"i love you." (I'm pretty sure how it goes, and what's snogging?)
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:29 pm

(Making-out)
"Love you too." She smiled as she finally set go of him and looked into his eyes. Was this real?
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 pm

(we never went there, so don't worry! Shocked ) "this is real tabby." *kisses her cheek*
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:34 pm

"I know, it's just so unexpected, and perfect." She explained softly and reached out to hold his hand so they could walk down the beach together.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:35 pm

*grasps her hand gently* "i just hope this just insn't another sad love song for me."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:37 pm

"Don't worry, We would never let it be that way." She replied with no anger in her voice she just strolled slowly as she looked out to the glittering ocean.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:38 pm

"It's beautiful isn't it."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 pm

"Very." She agreed she was so sure a dolphin had leapt out but she might of just been mistaken. It would of been so magical if it had. magically beautiful.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:42 pm

*puts his arm around her* "it was a dolphin you know."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:43 pm

"Yeah. Ever wished you could be an animal? I'd always choose a dolphin, or a butterfly." She kept close to him.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:46 pm

"not really, i've barley had a hear to think, it keeps getting broken by girls." *puts his nose in her hair* (you know when they have the girl close to them they do that?)
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:50 pm

kazumi has seen the kiss. for some reason, and she didn't know why, it upset her greatly. without saying a word, she got up and left. <what is this?"> she wonderd. <jelousy? no, i can't think like that. she makes him happy, and that's good enough for me.> kazumi told herself this over and over, but she wasn't convinced
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:52 pm

(No I didn't)

"I wont break your heart. I just help mend it." She smiled as he nuzzled into her hair. Tabby sighed contently. If this is what she had to look forward to she be happy for an eternity.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:52 pm

"you okay kazu?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:53 pm

kazumi went home. she still had that aching feeling in her stomic. "i suppose this is for the best." she said trying to convince herself (still) "i hurt nick so many times-i'm just as dirty as kira..." blossom came up and nuged her hand with her nose. "hey girl." kazumi said smiling sadly.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:54 pm

She watched her and felt slightly guilty. Were they actully still together. She began to feel a bit scared.

Last edited by Tabitha on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 pm

blossom whimperd uneasily. "hey now girl, hi'm fine." kazumi said in a shacky voice. what a lie. she wasn't fine. she was hurt, and felt a great amount of guilt.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:57 pm

"are you okay tabitha?"
Back to top Go down
Tabitha
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Tabitha

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 pm

"I'm okay, but I don't think Kazu is..." She frowned as she soon faced him.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 pm

"kazu wants me back, but she wants me to be happy, and i'm happy with you." *looks down*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 pm

suddenly, blossom changed into a human. "blossom?" kazumi asked cofnsued. "why'd u transform?" "becuase, im trying to tell u something!" blossom said. "it's true, the crystal reacts the human emotions, and nick has the crystal.' "weather you're still am magical being or not, it still reacts to your emotions, too." "that means, if nick's feeling love, and you're feeling sadness, that could create trouble." blossom said in urgency. kazumi just bit her bottem lip

Last edited by afsangel on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That pleasent breeze,   That pleasent breeze, - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

That pleasent breeze,
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next