Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] Empty
PostSubject: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:58 pm

The Beach.

There was no other pretty place like it.At least, in Emily's opinion.She just wanted to explore the Valley but found herself walking in the sand.''Ahh..''She sighed happily.What was it about beaches that made Emily so happy?Oh, well.Emily found the nearest bench and sat down.She remembered when her father was not cruel.

''Emily!''
''Yes, daddy?''
''I just wanted to say I love you.''
''Really?''
''Yes.''
''I love you too, daddy.''

Lies.They were all lies!

Emily suddenly could not help but cry a bit.She quickly stopped because she knew she was not the type to cry.Instead, she looked up in the sky and said,''Why?''loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] Badge

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:54 am

Summer wasn't Gabriel's season, then again no season fit him. In spring he was annoyed by patients with allergies. In summer there were sunburns and broken bones. In fall colds. In winter the same as falls, but with more fevers. Never would he be one to live somewhere and not have a complaint about it. The city was too big, the country was too small. Just the same story, same old song and dance all over again. Not that he really cared at the moment. Complaining just gave him something to do.

So today he complained underneath his breath, cursing the stupid summer heat. To make matters worse he headed for the beach, where the waves would cool him. That only happened to work if he was wearing a swimsuit though, otherwise he'd be victim to the sun. Smoking didn't help too much either, but he was addicted to it and didn't care enough to stop. Tucking his hands into his khaki shorts he stumbled along the beach in his flip-flops sweating. In the distance a girl was talking loudly by herself, and being bored he went to check things out.

"You okay?" he asked looking down upon the girl, who was quite shorter than him.

Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:51 am

Emily turned and smiled.''Yeah, I'm fine.Thanks, though.''Emily decided to be polite to the man since he was wondering if she was ok.''I'm Emily.Nice to meet you.''she said.

Emily sighed.''You're probabbly wondering why I was talking to myself, weren't you?''she guessed, looking at the sparkly ocean.She laughed.Emily knew she couldn't stay sad unless she felt REALLY sad.''Sorry, I know I'm a bit odd.I just can't satnd being sad.''she told the man, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:51 am

Nothing seemed to be the matter at all with the brunette. She was probably more than ten years younger than him, still living with family most likely. Before explaining why she was talking to herself, the girl proceeded to introduce herself to him. Oddly polite for an introduction to him--normally, Gabriel fell victim to getting kicked in the shin whenever he met someone new. People didn't tend to like him to much right away from his perspective. Most people above their teens were usually nice to him though.

"Everyone here is a bit odd you could say," Gabriel commented on the girl's remark. He suspected that there was no way that she could be weirder than him. The man was certainly unusual, being a doctor that smoked was just the start. "Not wanting to be sad is normal too. I don't think I know a person who likes it. Anyway, I"m Gabriel, but call me Gabe."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:39 pm

''Haha.By the looks of it, you don't loook odd.''Emily said.It didn't seem to Emily that everyone was odd.But on the other hand, maybe he was right.
Emily laughed.''Gabe?That sounds funny.''She giggled.''Sorry.I couldn't help it.''She apoligized quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:08 am

"I smoke and I'm a doctor," Gabriel bluntly pointed out one of his weirdest features. There were many to name, but for now he stuck with two that occupied his life greatly."If that isn't ironic or odd enough, I guess the fact that I'm probably the lasiest person here too. Trust me, I'm odd. Always have been that way."

It was weird for Gabe to hear that his name sounded fun. Most people didn't think of it as unusual, but then again not many people he knew were called 'Gabe' or 'Gabriel,' 'Gabrielle,' or 'Gabby' were more popular and the female versions of his name. "It's okay," he said brushing the topic off. "Not many people seem to share my name, so I get your reaction."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:18 am

Emily looked a bit surprised.''You?Smoke?Why?''She said giggling.''Oh, I don't mind if you sit down.''She said.

Emily suddenly looked serious.''Oh, I'm sorry.I shouldn't tease you.''Emily said quietly.
Her eyes were on the ocean, sparkling.Emily sighed.She was quiet for some reason, not evening knowing why.
[Wimpy :C]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:35 am

"Yep," Gabriel said oddly proud. Sure, he was slowly killing himself. That didn't matter too much to him at the moment. He wasn't looking for a family for he already messed one up with a nasty divorce. In his life there was no reason for him to attempt to be health. His main goal was to enjoy it while it lasted, whether it was long or short. "For about nine years now--and I love it."

"I didn't take offense to it," Gabriel pointed out, but it was too late. The girl was very quiet and only managed to sigh. Was everything really okay? Moments like this tended to make Gabriel think that things weren't exactly right. Not often would you see a young kid being quiet, unless they did something wrong.

"You know I have a son," announced Gabe trying to make conversation. Sometimes people didn't want to talk about certain things and he didn't want to make Emily feel more uncomfortable. "He's about seven years old and lives in the city with his mother. Joshua is his name--he takes more after his mother to be honest. Big brown eyes and quite a bit of lashes for a boy. The only thing we really have in common is our skin tone and hair color."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:44 am

''You seem proud of it.''Emily giggled.''That's for sure.''

''Oh.Well, too late, I guess~''she laughed.Emily started to wonder why she was thinking about her father.

As soon as she mentioned his son that was 7, Emily cheered up.''Really?!You do?!''EMily cried excitedly.Then she sighed.''Sorry.I just love children and I get so excited.''Emily smiled, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:52 am

"Yeah," Gabriel admitted shocked by Emily's reaction. Never would he thought that she'd find that information this exciting, for in his mind she seemed to brighten up by just the mere suggestion that he had a son. "He lives with his mother, but I've got some pictures," he said fummbling for his wallet. Pulling the brown leather out of his pocket he opened it up to the picture on his son and showed it to the girl. His son did look more like him than he gave himself credit for, but to Gabriel it was hard to picture him as his own. Gabriel was never much of a father--in fact his son couldn't recognize him in public. Just another chapter in the sad story of his life.

"It worries me for he's really cute for a boy," he chuckled thinking about what he knew about his son. Which to be honest wasn't much. "I wonder if he gets picked on because of it."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:18 am

''Aw~He looks so cute!''Emily smiled.

Emily giggled.''Teased?How?''she giggled again.
To Emily it looked like the boy had never been teased-at least, not in the picture.The boy looked somewhat familier to Gabriel.

[Wimpy :c]
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:28 am

"Right away you blurted out he was cute," Gabriel pointed out proving the point that his son was cute. Being so cute, he couldn't help but worry about his son. He wonder if he was being called a girl at all or perhaps was picked to do female parts in plays when the class was short handed. So many countless things could happen. For someone who was never and is never there, Gabriel cared a whole lot. More than perhaps he should in his situation.

"Oh, you know," Gabriel commented to Emily's teasing remark. She had too since she was in her early or mid-teens. If he spoke now he'd only be giving her more ideas, which as a girl she probably shouldn't hear. Men were cruelest to their own kind after all, and to him it wasn't right to speak of those kinds of jokes around a girl of her age. Call him sentimental if you want.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Emily laughed.''So?I don't see what you mean.''

''Actully, no, I don't know.''She giggled.She actully never knew, since people didn't even bother to tease her when she was young.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 am

"When you grow up I'll tell you," sighed Gabriel doubting that she didn't actually know any kinds of jokes like that. His son probably had to deal with people calling him a frail 'Princess' because of his Wermer's syndrome ordeal. Kids were to ignorant to understand that he was so lucky to live. And yet Gabriel only helped with the surgery and things remained as they did before. "What are you ten?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 pm

''When will that be?'' She said aloud, cheering up. She was only thirteen, so when she was like twenty, or something? Oh, well.

''No,'' She said, grinning. ''I'm thirteen.'' Gabriel was the first person to say that, but it didn't bother her. Age never mattered at all to her. ''How old are you?'' she said, expecting him to be 21 or something.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:25 pm

The age joke just phased through Emily, the response he wasn't hoping for. It would have made his day if she protested calling him a 'ninny' for guessing wrong. Perhaps three years was close enough for her, he wouldn't suspect it to be that way for a kid these days. Then again he hadn't developed the ideology of a woman, where if you guessed too young they'd be flattered or if you guessed too old you'd get a punch to the face. It was good for him that Emily wasn't that way yet.

"Twenty-three," he said thinking about it. Soon that'd change and he'd be twenty-four though, or so he thought. His birthday was Fall something. Never had he cared to remember it though, birthdays didn't matter. Though he might use it as an excuse to go out drinking with Michael. "Hopefully in ten years you won't be exactly like me," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]   The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Breeze Today[Emily and Gabriel Black Heart Event]
Page 1 of 1