Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna Bellnov

[Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna Empty
PostSubject: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:40 am

It was really hot outside, Genna couldn't take the heat. She estimated the temp. was over 100. She tried to find the nearest building that can have air conditioning. Soon she she found the inn even though she never stayed at the inn. Just visited.

Waffle island was much cooler, She didn't watch the weather when she left for forget-me-not. "I knew i should have watched the weather." Genna grumbled. She opened the door slowly to see if anyone was inside. Luckily, Ruby was there to greet her.

It was the right tempature inside, nice and cool. Genna slouched in her chair wiping the sweat off her red face.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:50 am

Wess enters the Inn, thankful for the air conditioning. He had been out for a jog, and his tank top was stuck to him in sweat. He passes by Genna. "Haiya, Genna," he says, receiving a glass of Fruit Juice from Ruby. He sits down across from Genna, wiping sweat from his brow. "It's official," he laughs. "Jogging is out of the question for now," He sips on the tart grape juice, shivering from it's coldness. "So Genna, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 am

Genna got out of her slouching position after a minute. It felt wonderful to be cool again. Soon her friend Wess came in looking relieved that the air conditioning was going. "Hi Wess" Genna greeted. Her face was less red now that it was cooling down.

"It's too hot outside, i can't stay out in that heat." Genna giggled. She looked in her bag to see if she had anything to drink. She had a waterbottle but it was warm. "Shoot, my water is warm"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 am

"I agree it is hot..." Wess begins, sighing. Wess looks at Genna's water bottle. "Hmm, you want anything?" he asks, slipping his hand into his pants pocket, hand on his wallet. He shows a bit of concern in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:09 am

Genna saw him holding his wallet. "No, dont waste your money on me! I have a few in my wallet." Genna said. She grabbed her wallet and got a new water bottle from Ruby. Genna opened her water bottled and drank almost half of the water bottle.

"I needed that" Genna laughed also looking suprised at how much she drank. She never drank that much in about one minute.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 am

Wess sighed. "Now that it's hot, I don't worry about being frostbitten, I worry about having a stroke," he laughs, taking another swig of his Grape Juice. "So tell me, what all happened while I was gone?" he asks, making conversation.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:09 am

"You mean heat stroke." Genna corrected. "Oh and dont forget bloody noses. I always get them in dry weather.".
After she said bloody noses she grab and tissure and blowed her nose. She sighed of relief.

"Well when you were gone a lot of new people showed up, i turned 19, and well some events. Nothing big." Genna said. She threw her tissue away at the nearest trash can.

"So what did you do while you were gone?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:45 am

Wess laughed. "Well I froze my butt off, worst vacation ever. We saw Reindeer though," he adds. "Lot's of snow, and I mean lot's of it," he says, pulling on his tank top to deattach it from him. "Oh yeah, we also saw some Polar Bear cubs," he says smiling.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 am

Genna giggled when he froze his bottom off. "Polar bear cubs you say? Those are the cutest animals ever!" Genna still recovering from her giggle fit. She took another sip of her water realizing there's a little left. She was feeling cloggy from all that water.

"Well thats enough water for me" Genna said aiming for the trash can on the other side of the room. She threw it and to her suprise it landed itn the trash can. "HA! Score for me~" Genna cheered.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Wess laughed slightly exhausted, he took another sip of his juice. "It's so great to be back," he says, yawning. "I just noticed, but I laugh. A lot!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:08 am

"Well it's good to be back to yourself again after a long trip!" Genna said. She giggled, "Oh yea, no climbing trees mister. You remember last time dont you?" She added. Well she could climb trees herself but she didn't want in another accident with trees again.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 am

Wess stands, running towards the door he says, "Of course not," he laughs, starting for the nearest tree, jumping and kicking off it, he enters the Inn again. Sitting down, he moans. "Omigod it's sooooooooooooo hot out there,"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 am

Genna couldn't help but laugh when he complained about the heat. "You jsut got out there for 5 seconds and now you came back" Genna said trying to hold in her laughter.

Finally, she let it out. She didn't know how this made her laugh. Complaining about the heat? Ok, it's funny but not too funny for other people. But she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:20 am

"Mhm," Wess begins to find her laughter contagious. Quickly throwing on his T-shirt strangely curled around his waist, he bursts out laughing as well. "Cold in here, hot out there, hooohhoooo heeeee haaahaaa haaa," he giggles.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:38 am

Genna couldn't stop laughing even though it was no laughing matter. She saw that Wess was laughing also. Are her laguhs contagious? She didn't thnk so.

Soon she calmed down, wiping her eyes. "If you do that again i would die of laughing." Genna warned. Of course she was joking but she wanted to see the reaction on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Wess nods, finally to stop laughing. "Well I think Chris is about to get in trouble, I saw him eying a permanent marker and our walls suspiciously, I better get going," Wess laughs, running lightly out of the Inn.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:35 am

Genna calmed down, "oh, ok bye then. See ya later!" Genna said as she got her bag ready. Noticing Wess was kinda running, she guessed it was some emergency like what Chris was doing. She put her bag over her shoulder and headed out of the inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna   [Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna Empty

Back to top Go down

[Purple Heart Event] Wess & Genna
Page 1 of 1