Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All About School: Merged

Go down 
+21
Momoko
Aiyo
MoNkEy!!
Shiki
Natt77
Ballad Of The Fool
Gamer Gal
stephxluke
artygamer
Miharu_Nakashima
afsangel
moonlighto3
polarbear92345
Rosette
Wess
clairexcliff
Sanaka*~
Kritten
justice
35bell
Eternal Silence
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 13 Badge

All About School: Merged - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:47 pm

I know your pain ES! AP CHEM SUCKS.
Let me tell you something that helps with Chem though, go to youtube and type 'bananaiscool' or here just go to this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTA3OMuwhyI

My teacher told my class about it and it helps a lot. He also does other levels of Chemistry besides AP like Junior and Senior. It's a lifesaver. I'm thinking about getting the Princeton Review AP Chemistry Handbook as well, because I here good things about it.

Guess what? If I get all B's or better I might get to go on a trip next year as a student ambassador! I'd get to go to England, France, Beligum, Ireland, Wales, and the Netherlands! (As you probably can tell I really want to go.)

Oh! Homecoming was yesterday for me and I had such a blast. One of my friends and I had the same dress but different colors. (It was funny.) I danced with a bunch of my senior buddies and had fun with my fall play friends.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 13 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 pm

I did horrible on my math test xD 70% I WANTED AN 80! atleast I passed >.>

Luckily I have science tomorrow C: -ANDTHENRELIGIONCLASSBECAUSEITSFUNFORSOMEREASON-

BAAANNDD. I WANT TO GET IN HONOR BAND THEN THE STATE BAND D8.......I MUST BEAT ROMAN WHO IS FIRST CHAIR

/is only third chair

/practices

HUMANTINIES KILLED ME TODAY. I forgot my history book :C and then we were rushed on a english project. YOU KNOW HOW I HATE BEING RUSHED. /hypervenilates

otherwise, all was good

@Wess- :O poor bird D:

@Kitty- WHAT? NO FAIR. I only get to go to Catalina :C (which is one of the channel islands). Then next year I get to do to D.C. I WANNA GO TO EUROPE AGAIN. -cries- TAKE ME WITH YOU IF YOU GET ALL A'S OR B'S

I'll pay for my ticket C:

@Es: YOU SCARED ME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. DON'T LEAVE US EVER AGAIN D8 I GET HEART ATTACKS IF ANYONE SUDDENLY LEAVES WITH NO WARNING D8

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 13 Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 am

I need to apologize to you all because I'm not usually like this.--school has been a real killer for me. Senior year of high school is a big thing at my school and all of my teachers have been hounding me about my college applications, and plus I have an extra application for my long-term Study Abroad in Germany or Russia or Finland, and then I have audition processes to go through because of my want to be a Musical Theatre/Acting major in college.

I've been swamped with things from AP Comparative Government, Sociology, and Pre-Calculus classes (and I am, sadly, almost failing my AP Gov class so I really have to bump up my game.). I've been faced with a lot of things related to colleges and my head is reeling, feeling like there is no ceiling or floor. And I came back from an anime convention in big ol' New York City this weekend so I have to really settle down now and screw my head on right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : All About School: Merged - Page 13 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 am

Last week was crappy. So is this week.

Things that are realy stressing me out
-Skills test (Algebra)
-Algebra placement test [WHICH IS REALLY STRESSING ME OUT]
(Those tests are in March)
-STAR testing (oh god, its in february though >_>)
-EFFING ALGEBRA -screams and pulls hair-
-Eh, P.E. is always the worst~
-English is making me write Essays a lot D:
-Band. Period. Dont ask.

ANYWAYS, Im having roleplay problems that are also stressing me out. Story of my life.

sorry for my ranting D':
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About School: Merged   All About School: Merged - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

All About School: Merged
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13